Pages:
Author

Topic: are ICOs really dead? - page 33. (Read 108041 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 254
February 13, 2019, 08:18:21 PM
After participating in several ICO project, which turned out to be scam projects. My hard earned money disappeared in to thin air, with no way to trace or recover my money back. I had to act like it never happened to get it off my mind and move on.

Are ICOs really dead and do you still invest in ICO projects?
It doesn't look like ico's are dead, it looks like there are more and more projects every day.This is very risky investment area and you know what they say, invest money you can afford to lose.
I hope you didn't lost too much money.
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
February 10, 2019, 06:25:08 PM
In the current market situation most of the ICO project are difficult to survive and enter into a market place. But some of them still alive and contineously trying to make their project success despite of this market downtrend and lower value of their coins. Also,ICO success is depends on the investors that supporting thier project.
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
February 10, 2019, 06:12:51 PM
Not. The ICO market is in crisis. But good projects and now collect funds. Simply, investors have become much more responsible in their choice of projects for investment.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
February 10, 2019, 06:12:42 PM
The ICO ecosystem is not that well as one year before it was. Cause in last few months we saw many project which took people's money and vanished. So people are aware of that and there in the market also many failed project who does not present any project.  So for this reason investors are kind of scared. But that doesn't mean the whole ecosystem is finished. There is still many ico which was very much doing well.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
February 10, 2019, 06:01:50 PM
Judging by the activity of ICO market, we can say that we are at an impasse. Investing in ICO is now much more risky than even half a year ago. I doubt that in general any project will succeed in raising funds.
A dead end or a difficult time, but obviously not the death of the ICO, it would be surprising if even now, this business brought us profit as before, if the situation does not change with the growth of the market, then we can talk about death
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
February 10, 2019, 04:56:32 PM
Judging by the activity of ICO market, we can say that we are at an impasse. Investing in ICO is now much more risky than even half a year ago. I doubt that in general any project will succeed in raising funds.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
February 10, 2019, 04:55:24 PM
After participating in several ICO project, which turned out to be scam projects. My hard earned money disappeared in to thin air, with no way to trace or recover my money back. I had to act like it never happened to get it off my mind and move on.

I don't think it is rational for anyone to invest his or her money in ICO at this time again because so many of us have learn our lesson from our past investment in ICO that has not yielded anything till today. Many of the ICO that I invested may hard earn money are Scam so be careful about investment in ICO.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
February 10, 2019, 04:54:58 PM

How can ICOs die? No matter what happens I know there will always be ICOs the only issue will be that there will be more scam coins overshadowing the real ones. It will be more and more difficult to recognize real projects as time goes by
Yes you are right. The ICO marketplace is still very much active as we can see from Justin Sun BitTorrent (BTT) did 600% from ICO price. I think if the project is solid with strong support from the team and community members together with investors it will be better and easy to stand its ground in the marketplace. ICO will continue with different concept.
Activity: 255
Merit: 1
February 10, 2019, 04:44:30 PM

How can ICOs die? No matter what happens I know there will always be ICOs the only issue will be that there will be more scam coins overshadowing the real ones. It will be more and more difficult to recognize real projects as time goes by
Activity: 728
February 10, 2019, 04:01:33 PM
for me ICO is said to be dead if the ICO project doesn't work and stops their sales. actually I want to invest in ICO but for now I avoid the ICO project because many projects that stop their sales may be due to a market that is not conducive.
Activity: 449
swordking
February 10, 2019, 03:49:01 PM
I believe in ICO investment. Because it is not an easy thing to make an investment in the ICO. If we do research before investing in a project then it will become easy for us for finding a good project.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
February 10, 2019, 03:36:28 PM
Yes, I am still investing in ICO's because there are still many good projects with innovative ideas and great vision. So just find a good project with high potential.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
February 10, 2019, 03:19:14 PM

I think in most cases the ico is dead I have not had in the last six months of the project which was successful in the market and its price would be kept within the ico

Most ICO scam will not exist for a long time, the project team will sell the money they obtained from investors. And indeed, these projects are also not attractive to investors because they have no potential. Out there, there are still many successful ICOs
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
February 10, 2019, 02:18:43 PM

I think in most cases the ico is dead I have not had in the last six months of the project which was successful in the market and its price would be kept within the ico
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
February 10, 2019, 11:09:13 AM
I am sure that ICO will not be this easy. of course the development of ICO is still long. so ICO won't die quickly. while there are quite a lot of ICO enthusiasts. they also depend on ICO.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
https://tokensale.bitwings.org
February 10, 2019, 11:07:03 AM
I think is not for die.but many ico project failed.many investor scarry about invest at ico project
Because we know for now ico projec when they hasbeen list .their price will down 90% from ico token sale.i think it make some investor scarry for buy and invest for ico project.they afraid to lose balance
Activity: 1736
Merit: 116
February 10, 2019, 10:15:10 AM
If said to die for the ico project, i'm not agree because there is still investors who want invest in ICO, just because some ico projects fail or scam so that make many investors will give up investing in ico
copper member
Activity: 316
Merit: 0
February 10, 2019, 08:43:26 AM
I guess you have to be patient and more selective in choosing an ICO project. because not all ICOs are bad and not all ICOs die, 2 months ago I took ICO from Korea and I got a 2x profit from my capital. and now I'm interested in Velic project.
Activity: 279
Merit: 7
February 10, 2019, 08:42:38 AM
ICO is not dead yet and it's not a scam. Although some ICO scammed people but not all ICO do these. Always DYOR when participating on any investments. There are so many coins in the CMC right now and most of them starts with ICO's.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't request loans~
February 10, 2019, 08:32:42 AM
Ico hasn't died until now, many new ico projects have sprung up right now, that means great demand for ico, but if you lose your assets in ico, then you are wrongly choosing the ico project, before investing a lot of things to analyze
I don't know why there are some people who says ICO is dead, maybe they are just bounty hunter who did not make profit from 2018 up til now. Choosing of project this year would be critical as there will be more scam and illegitimate ICOs approaching the market.
Pages:
Jump to: