Pages:
Author

Topic: Are investors got tired of ICOs? - page 5. (Read 4029 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
October 20, 2018, 09:59:00 AM
It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?
ICO health largely depends upon the market trend. You would have noticed that ICO do pretty well in bull while they don't raise anything in bear. The reason is when the market is going in positive direction, first, people have enough from profits to invest in something else, second, they get mentally ready to take risk by investing in new projects because their already invested coins are doing good.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
October 20, 2018, 09:56:01 AM
Now there are a lot of ICO frauds and it really strains. Now, I'd rather buy a coin on the exchange than take part in ICO.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 20, 2018, 08:08:47 AM
It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?

I don't think investors get tired in ICOS these previous months, we shouldn't generalize and say it in a holistic point of view. Investors still support ICOS last months since there are still statistics that shows it. On the other hand, maybe the reason why you said that is because there is so many SCAM ICO's out there.
Activity: 244
October 20, 2018, 08:03:56 AM
Due to so many scams in the past investors have lost their trust on the ICOs & lot of investors quit the race of finding next 100X ICOs. Investors are investing fresh money on the already established project which potential to give them profits in future for their long-term investments. But still there are ICOs in the market which have potential to give atlist 10X returns & one can identify them by doing little research as Follows
1) Is the ICO is supported by VCs?? 
2) Team or Advisors who already have good crypo industry background
3) Realistic & useful concept of the project
4) Is the project have working product?
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 20, 2018, 08:00:39 AM
I think they are tired now of joining a not ICO's that's why they are very careful of joining ICO's and choose the legit one that can make their investments grow and I think it would really a good move to them to prevent from losing their investments that they offer in any ICO's. Maybe they are really a good investors not that can control their investments not to lose in any campaigns.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1
October 20, 2018, 07:53:36 AM
No more FUD see recent time & market will now stable i think. So this time ICOs investors are come back for sure. Because invest of ICOs is More profitable if you select a Real project. So make sure a real project & invest this project in ICOs period. This is the theory of ICOs investors.              
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
October 20, 2018, 07:50:58 AM
Investors are making move safely, simply sure as they securing their money before investing in some ICOs because they dont want to lose their money as wise people made lots of projects today are scam thats why investors are tired of making non profitable projects...
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
October 20, 2018, 07:41:07 AM
People are tired because many ico proves to be scam today. There must be regulatory body which make sure ico deliver proper product to market and don't just prove to be scam .right now return does not matter main concern is safety. Atleast ico must be listed and reflected to investors.  Only then investors  confidence come back
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
October 20, 2018, 07:33:00 AM
as long as there is more scam ico than reputable ico, the hype will certainly not return so quickly. only when a solution is found, the hype can return. but that is just my opinion.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
October 20, 2018, 07:26:38 AM
I invested in ico's in the end of Q1 but untill now that ico still don't get listed in any exchange, when i asking them in telegram channel he just answering me with "SOON" and this situation really make me sad and i don't ever want to invest in icos anymore.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
October 20, 2018, 07:02:35 AM
Investors are more careful and they are doing much more research before investing. I can recall, there was one ICO last year which reached hard cap in less than 24 hours. Advertising network or something, I don't think this will ever happen again, maybe if this market go bubble again  Grin
Or maybe investors are waiting their old investment to reach higher price, all ICO's I have joined and sold my bounty rewards are down at the moment.
Activity: 308
October 20, 2018, 06:52:49 AM
I think investors become tired of scam and of situations when ICOs cant gather even soft cap and pay back investors money after some months because even if investors do not lose money, they have lost their time and possibility to invest somewhere else.
Activity: 218
October 19, 2018, 04:44:10 PM
Investors may just be tired from lack of profit, but because they constantly invest in projects such as cointroops, that they are not threatened.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
October 19, 2018, 04:25:31 PM
Some not all since true investors never get tired or fed up with their game. All they know is investment and therefore try as much as  possible to create loop holes to help them gain on whatever they invest. Although they might not be earning much  of late, half a loaf is always better than none.
Activity: 224
October 19, 2018, 04:18:46 PM
This is a processed crowdfunding, investors have long been accustomed to it and can not get tired of it. The only problem is a small profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 01:20:47 PM

investors have become treated with great caution. To find something worthwhile and not get on the scam you need to do a lot of research, check everything carefully, but this may not save you from scammers. Many investors know that ICOs can raise funds on the basis of promises, rather than production samples, instilling confidence in investors from scratch and not bringing them income as a result.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
October 19, 2018, 01:02:32 PM
Investors are tired of fraudulent ICO. I'm sure if you now say that this project is good and it is not a Scam, then the people who will invest in it will be very much.
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 19, 2018, 12:58:02 PM
it seems yes because I as an investor are also bored, it happens because many ICO fail and when they enter the market the price drops very far from the ICO price and even many ICO are scam, making investors lazy or tired to invest in the ICO at this time.
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
October 19, 2018, 12:17:52 PM
Many ICO programs are not going well because of the price of Bitcoin and especially Ethereum whose prices are falling and it is very difficult to return to normal prices. Even though the ICO was successful but when their coins entered the market I thought it would be very difficult to maintain prices above the ICO price. Follow an ICO that has great potential to support the ideas they have,  and now it will be more profitable if you invest in famous coins whose prices fall because of the possibility that prices will rise again
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
October 19, 2018, 11:55:51 AM
I think we are now seeing only the beginning of ICO era. Just in the future to hold ICO will not be as easy as now, when the SEC will finally take control. Now it is not so easy to collect not only hardcap, but even softcap. And all because investors have become more legible in the projects where they invest. In the future, ICO will be closer to the IPO , perhaps for the better.
Pages:
Jump to: