Pages:
Author

Topic: Are investors got tired of ICOs? - page 4. (Read 4029 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
October 21, 2018, 03:59:52 AM
I think in this bear market investors are waiting for it to be over as it is quite risky to invest at current time, nobody wants a minus in his portfolio. I personally will not invest in ICO's till I get a profit, in what I have already invested in. As I bought a token and the price dropped more then *10. And I have lost a lot of time on that project, although I don't regret as I still believe, that I will make money and I keep on holding it and even bought more token as the price is so cheap
Activity: 130
October 21, 2018, 03:52:30 AM
I think they just began to carefully select them. Too many scammers lately.
They have to be able to select what coin to invest their Bitcoin into because they are not giving up.
Activity: 171
Merit: 14
October 21, 2018, 03:49:15 AM
Yes, too much ICO will not be successful, and now is not the time to invest in ICO. It is time to invest in coins. The ICO will be regulated in the future.
Activity: 421
October 21, 2018, 03:33:32 AM
It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?
ICO almost completely collapsed. This is not the result we want to see, but it does happen. The fraudster destroyed the ICO. I think this strike is very serious. If there are no new ICO rules to block these fraudsters, then it is difficult to see ICO rise again.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
October 21, 2018, 03:32:02 AM
Of course they are.
Could you tell me atleast one ICO from this year which is now in green numbers? Probably not.
Someone here posted good graphs show that ICOs are less and less attractive.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
October 21, 2018, 03:26:45 AM
I don't think I'm tired but they are scared and worried because the market is downtrend now.
So, they were afraid when they entered the ICO all the prices of the tokens went back down and made their portfolio minus.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
October 21, 2018, 03:08:50 AM
It seems that investors got tired of ICOs in the last months. Do you believe that ICO hype will come back soon?
Of course, investors are getting lazy, because there are so many ICO that lead to fraud, I hope that the number of emerging ICO must be thoroughly examined, because many feel disappointed, this is because of those who commit ICO fraud.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
October 21, 2018, 03:07:19 AM
Everybody tired of an ICO's in the form in which they are now, the problem of fraud in this industry is like an awl in the ass for all the participants and devs. It is very difficult for beginners to find a worthy project in the midst of all the garbage that occurs here every day.
The future is for decentralized, more transparent, controlled by people ico's. I advise everyone to pay attention to the project ICOVO. It'll be great for all if the mission and goals of that project will become true.
Activity: 393
Merit: 17
October 21, 2018, 03:00:27 AM
Smart investors may took advantagr of market condition taking it at lower price but they mught put nire time researching to avoid those scam scheme that apperaing lately in crypto world.
Yes, need more knowledge, but I don't think investors will get tired where the opportunity to make money is still big. however, this is still a risky scheme but gives a big advantage for those who are brave and tough enough to face all the risks to become winners.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
October 21, 2018, 02:57:09 AM
I would not term the situation as being tired with ICO, I would describe it as having realistic expectations that there is little money to be made from partaking in ICO during the Bear market. It looks to be a better strategy to wait it out until they hit the early exchanges and pick up the tokens then instead.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Burpaaa
October 21, 2018, 02:53:38 AM
Smart investors may took advantagr of market condition taking it at lower price but they mught put nire time researching to avoid those scam scheme that apperaing lately in crypto world.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 21, 2018, 02:48:19 AM
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
October 21, 2018, 02:42:34 AM
Well, it seems that they are definitely tired of getting wrecked when the token reaches the exchange. It would be ludicrous to continue with this activity if its continually burning you. There is so much stellar investing potential on the existing market right now, that ICOs have been pushed back on the priority list for most of the short/mid term profit hunters.
Activity: 268
October 21, 2018, 02:01:36 AM
I don't think so, it's just that right now there might not be a good ICO for investors to invest there, so there are many ICO that fail, but if there is a good ICO, I'm sure the ICO will be successful.
ICO's fail often though the coins that fail have no limit to how much they can earn if they are hyped up. The money gets returned after a short while.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
October 21, 2018, 01:48:31 AM
It was obvious that now there are fewer investors, because a huge number of scam ICO projects have appeared. And they do not want to lose their money.
Activity: 364
October 20, 2018, 07:12:19 PM
I don't think so, it's just that right now there might not be a good ICO for investors to invest there, so there are many ICO that fail, but if there is a good ICO, I'm sure the ICO will be successful.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
October 20, 2018, 06:09:33 PM
It seems to me that investors simply do not believe in the fact that the investment will give them a profit. The hype was in 2017, now investors get almost nothing from the profits (((((so new projects can not collect the soft cover....
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
October 20, 2018, 05:39:09 PM
I would be really tired if I were investors. Make a profit every day, that's how you can not get tired) seriously, it is a very peculiar question.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
October 20, 2018, 10:49:22 AM
Investors are not tired with an ICO, they are just here in the community.
The problem is the ICO itself, there are so many SCAM ICO in the world now.
We should eliminate those projects and let legit stay in this world.
copper member
Activity: 411
Merit: 1
October 20, 2018, 10:46:38 AM
The hype has really gone down as a result of the downmarket trend. Secondly, there are many coins in the market now and people have are not done exploring the existing ones to want to look at the new ones still incubating at the ICO level.
Pages:
Jump to: