Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 7. (Read 31323 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
October 13, 2018, 03:02:39 AM
I hope and believe that we will see the price of more than ten thousand dollars for Bitcoin at the end of this year. I think the restoration will be very good, and will be done so quickly and swiftly.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
October 03, 2018, 05:07:06 PM
Slowly we see the light at the end of the tunnel. Let's hope this is a green light and the market can really go up. The fact is that many no longer believe that this can be. But I believe!
Activity: 462
October 03, 2018, 04:00:55 PM
Now the prices are fluctuating which we cannot able to see a completely green colour, but some coins are showing huge potential in the market. One thing we have remember it is not possible for market to stay completely in green colour.

These so-called green days come sometimes but soon after it, the market turns red again. As I guess - this strange situation will last for at least 1 or 2 months more.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
October 02, 2018, 01:54:45 AM
Now the prices are fluctuating which we cannot able to see a completely green colour, but some coins are showing huge potential in the market. One thing we have remember it is not possible for market to stay completely in green colour.
Activity: 210
October 02, 2018, 01:28:56 AM
It looks like we'll have to wait a little longer, because the market is again red and the price of coins is falling again.  Sad
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 26, 2018, 05:57:25 PM
The green market did not last long. In one day, all the altcoin prices were dyed red, so I lost a lot of confidence in this market, and I kept trying to hold back the capital.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
September 25, 2018, 08:41:33 AM
at this time the price continues to change but still at the same interval, not too significant. but the development is quite good, crawling up little by little. even though we all cannot predict prices for sure, but I'm sure the price will recover gradually. though not in the near future
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
September 25, 2018, 08:00:32 AM
It is still too early to tell if we’re back on the green days, nothing much is happening, there ups and downs but it’s too little to notice. Though I think that after a few months or after the year ends, there will be a huge change and that means the bullish market is coming.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
September 25, 2018, 07:45:21 AM
Personally I don't think that green days back. Right now we just see correction of downtrend, which will end by the end of September and falling will continue. So now it is better to find opportunities to open short positions.
Decrease or increase is completely difficult to guess with clearly the things that are outside of our thinking will sometimes give a lot of motivation that makes us increasingly believe in investing...
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
September 25, 2018, 07:35:03 AM
i thought Green days have not returned, and the current encryption market is still not ideal. The price is still not moving. This year the encryption market has fallen very seriously. It has continued until now. I think the encryption market is likely to remain in red this year. Cry
how are you so sure the market won't recover this year, if there is positive news about crypto in the next month I am sure to market recover in the next month, the core for the market can recover only requires one positive news about crypto
We are still in the bear market and we haven't seen any significant upward movement. Unless we see that, you can safely assume it'll go down more Wink
no, bearish has finished, now the bullish has begun,
this is down because of resistance before going back up
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 25, 2018, 06:45:36 AM
this week alot of green. even its for small percentage, the market is slowly recover..
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
September 22, 2018, 04:09:24 PM
Obviously, everyone misses green days. It was pretty shady in the bear season. I'm one of those people who think that this should be the last. Otherwise, the new investor will not come. Instead it will escape.
Activity: 364
September 22, 2018, 03:19:37 PM
I think that nearest months will show us what is the real "green days" just like we saw last year, market already began to restore from pressures and it is doing it with success.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
September 22, 2018, 01:58:41 PM
Personally I don't think that green days back. Right now we just see correction of downtrend, which will end by the end of September and falling will continue. So now it is better to find opportunities to open short positions.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
September 22, 2018, 12:24:16 PM
Obviously, because this month the market has begun to have good changes and the market is getting green, even though it is still slow
Activity: 252
September 22, 2018, 12:05:32 PM
well, many coins have already moon now. XRP growths more than 100% now, others coins are up to 20-80% too
im sure after bitcoin growth more than 10k USD, all coins will be up too
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
September 22, 2018, 10:57:42 AM
i guess it was a green day, not a green days, maybe they i over, again the same picture in few last months, few good green days and after them more red days.  Grin
i hope that there will no be some day like red wedding in the game of thrones  Grin dont wanna see how market bleed to 100 billions cap or less
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
September 22, 2018, 09:34:40 AM
I think, the green days just going on from now, and if you already invest in good altcoins, all you should to do is hold and wait. Price will be so good, I think.
now the price is slowly increasing and it is likely that it will increase again. Hopefully this will be a good thing for cryptocurrency because this will make us able to make a profit
Activity: 280
September 22, 2018, 09:29:24 AM
Probably this is the real start. In my own humble opinion bull run for thus year will start in the last week of October 2018 and if this thing happens for sure the total marketcap will break trillion dollars. Goodluck everyone.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
September 22, 2018, 09:23:13 AM
If Bitcoin go beyond $7300, we will be able to say that the bear is dead. But it is still not the case. I hope we will see this, else it might fall lower.
I hope it won't fall lower, because some companies and investors who are using blockchain are going to lose a lot of money or are going to disappear.
Pages:
Jump to: