Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 6. (Read 31323 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 16, 2018, 09:02:53 AM
Yes I think so that the green days are back but we have to still watch because It might be a bull trap. But I'm very bullish with all the good news that are coming for the crypto world so it is a big possibility that the green days are now starting.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
October 15, 2018, 02:31:53 PM
As soon as bitcoin starts moving up it will be a sign to enter the market and I think the green days will return.
In any case, in the near future, we should observe the recovery of the cryptocurrency market. Many experts predicted green until the end of 2018.
The current market is green, but the growth rate is not high, the value of the coins are in a difficult period and they are now stuck in place for the price, so I think we should wait more. Another chance to be one of the good times
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
October 15, 2018, 02:30:56 PM
you can see that bitcoin bull again. it may not significantly but it's good for cryptocurrency
it means that many people still believe with this one. that's why i hold some coins
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
October 15, 2018, 02:07:08 PM
As soon as bitcoin starts moving up it will be a sign to enter the market and I think the green days will return.
In any case, in the near future, we should observe the recovery of the cryptocurrency market. Many experts predicted green until the end of 2018.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 15, 2018, 07:54:40 AM
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
October 15, 2018, 07:08:20 AM
I think with this bearish market condition, I did not see about the green days are already back. What we are having right now is too much declining of all crytocurrency market. But we can take this as a great opportunity to buy while the price is low and preserve for the expected bull run this coming year end. So think positive of the great recovery to be happen soon.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
October 15, 2018, 06:20:58 AM
Dear friends, it is like a false spring we're living in. If we're not too careful, we can get serious damage on the track. I do not expect a bull season in 2018. I hope this is unfair in this regard, but I see the events as a deception.
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 15, 2018, 05:07:08 AM
I was quite shocked when I checked my Coinstats app and saw the green everywhere,initially I thought it would be a quick pump and dump but I woke up this morning to see that the uptrend continued,now am beginning to feel optimistic that this new change is here to stay.. Until the next correction.
all possibilities could occur in the future because it has become a risk in investing with conditions like today we must be able to see and take advantage of the opportunities that exist to get profit
Activity: 714
3... 2... 1... Launch!
October 15, 2018, 03:22:46 AM
Yes, today the green days are back, but it looks like it's only for a couple of days.  The market is very unstable now.

A break out above the current $6,000-$7,000 range still remains elusive but support is strong

If it doesn't fall below $6,000 it may begin to climb up a little out of that range but solid green days might still be some time away
Activity: 224
October 15, 2018, 12:35:58 AM
Yes, today the green days are back, but it looks like it's only for a couple of days.  The market is very unstable now.
Activity: 364
October 13, 2018, 11:27:28 AM
we must keep on thinking positively that crypto prices will continue to change and green days will definitely return so we must continue to be patient and calm, take all the opportunities that exist with current market conditions
Activity: 319
October 13, 2018, 09:18:23 AM
I don't think so yet, maybe the end of the year may bring us some presents and growth of prices but currently it looks like market will stay right where it is now.
legendary
Activity: 3150
Merit: 1148
October 13, 2018, 08:19:41 AM
Slowly we see the light at the end of the tunnel. Let's hope this is a green light and the market can really go up. The fact is that many no longer believe that this can be. But I believe!
sad when we see prices actually weaken when we expect a price signal to rise, it turns out that green days haven't really come yet,
I will start to believe that green days will come if the bearishness is over, there is no more dip decline in that happens

Obviously, when the bearish trend is over the bull run will come.
That's just the trend in crypto but no one can really predict when that time will come, but as long as we continue to hold,
there is a chance that we can enjoy that bull run period.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
October 13, 2018, 05:35:14 AM
Slowly we see the light at the end of the tunnel. Let's hope this is a green light and the market can really go up. The fact is that many no longer believe that this can be. But I believe!
sad when we see prices actually weaken when we expect a price signal to rise, it turns out that green days haven't really come yet,
I will start to believe that green days will come if the bearishness is over, there is no more dip decline in that happens
Activity: 210
www.icovo.co/
October 13, 2018, 05:16:35 AM
I think, green days will back soon. Now we see the prepearing to it. Market is ready to make a surprize for investors, and it will be so soon.
Activity: 572
Merit: 259
LSK, QTUM
October 13, 2018, 05:14:25 AM
its like a heavy stone that is getting to roll. the more green days the more it will keep. this fall could be a chance to keep a green trend for a longer time.
Activity: 420
October 13, 2018, 05:13:32 AM
Definitely, if the red is running then next the green also come must. But, nobody says accurately when or how much time it will take to come the good time. As far as I think in crypto this cycle is very shortest. Within Three years you will again see the bull market.
Activity: 504
October 13, 2018, 04:43:21 AM
From April to October this thread havent seen much of any green days. But still the participation is same and people are still having faith in crypto and waiting for a bull run. Hopefully we will see it soon and will have our green days back.
yeah, all traders still hope that bullish will happen soon because it hasn't improved for a long time for all prices in the market, I still hope that by the end of this year it will start to improve for cryptocurrency and all coins will be rise to the moon. Grin
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
October 13, 2018, 03:25:07 AM
yeap, for a half year, there was more red than green days  Grin its like watching fight between good and evil and we loosing  Grin
hope someday we will see true green days, like it was during last year  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
October 13, 2018, 03:14:58 AM
From April to October this thread havent seen much of any green days. But still the participation is same and people are still having faith in crypto and waiting for a bull run. Hopefully we will see it soon and will have our green days back.
Pages:
Jump to: