Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 2. (Read 31323 times)

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501
March 27, 2019, 02:17:57 PM
The crypto market has increased and decreased continuously. So the green color will come back and overwhelming the red is of course. This year 2019 will be more promising to happen to the crypto and Bitcoin market.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
March 27, 2019, 01:57:37 PM
Everyone hope it happens since the Q1 of 2018
We are now in the Q1 of 2019
What i would like to say is it wouldn't really come back that easily
We are in a heavy bearish crash with bearish sentiment

Despite everyone believe that crypto will soon be exposing to the non-crypto user with the help of technology adoptions like smart phone, pc and etc
But still, technical wise we are still on the sideways

not completely.
bitcoin therefore marketcap will swing in %5 every week. but it will start to increase steadily after q3.
until that dont miss chance and increase your coins with trading in right time.
I think that the problem with the cryptocurrency market needs to be looked at a little wider, and in order to solve it, you really need to start using cryptocurrency in a person’s daily life and show its advantages. First of all, you need to use Bitcoin to pay for any goods and services, and this in turn will attract attention to cryptocurrency and investors too.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
March 27, 2019, 09:30:05 AM

Despite everyone believe that crypto will soon be exposing to the non-crypto user with the help of technology adoptions like smart phone, pc and etc

not completely.
bitcoin therefore marketcap will swing in %5 every week. but it will start to increase steadily after q3.
until that dont miss chance and increase your coins with trading in right time.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
March 27, 2019, 03:17:46 AM

Sideways or not I think the crypto is near the state where almost all the community can gain and access them. Im not saying, crypto is only for average people and rich one. It's not about trading, I hope everyone what was the real means of crypto and not just a pump and dump coins. They can be used in our everyday life to ease our pain or difficulty. This is more than just rocket shipping bull run. If everyone realize this, bull run will never stop.
Activity: 663
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
March 26, 2019, 09:00:23 PM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

we still cannot conclude at the present time. Because the market is still red after every green appears. we call it stability and not considered recovery.
Market capitalization only increased slightly and I feel the market is still not ready for bull run. It needs more time.
Activity: 318
Merit: 21
March 26, 2019, 07:58:45 PM
In the week there are 7 days and usually in the last is 1 or 2 green days and the rest are red. Definitely if nothing good happens until the end of April, So I think I will abandon the cryptocurrencies. Even speculation has become boring. They are turning this into Forex. This is when they allow specialized institutions and groups to attend parties. I'm sorry for the next people who will know this space totally manipulated and controlled by a certain group of people. The dream is over.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
March 26, 2019, 04:19:40 PM

Q1 is going to be end in very few days and not much of price growth happened with bitcoin but some altcoins had good growth so which is the positive we need to take from Q1 and hope for the Q2 will be more better.

Well yeah, i guess based on the recent trading volume and movement, Q2 would be better there? If we get to consolidate and maintain the volume or grows the trading volume
Then Green day would likely be back!
Actually trading volume getting better even if the prices won't bump too much, people say investors were selling their coins due to this high volume but the reality is just opposite people are just playing with their crypto holding.
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
March 26, 2019, 03:51:36 PM
I think as long as the price of bitcoin is still under $ 10,000, the market is still red, but the positive thing that I like now is daily transaction volume gets bigger and can reach more than $ 17 billion, of course this is a good potential to make crypto great againn.
that is what happens in the market, we do not see an increase in market prices that continue to increase, but we see trading volumes that increase every day. there is a positive response from the market, I think if the volume increases again, there is a signal to increase market prices.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
March 26, 2019, 01:56:37 PM
After a long uncertainty of the entire cryptocurrency market, a slight increase could be observed, which was quite long. At the moment, the cryptocurrency market has again taken a waiting position. I think bitcoin should be fixed above $4,000. Then there will be a high probability of growth of the entire market.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
March 26, 2019, 01:42:44 PM
I think as long as the price of bitcoin is still under $ 10,000, the market is still red, but the positive thing that I like now is daily transaction volume gets bigger and can reach more than $ 17 billion, of course this is a good potential to make crypto great againn.
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
March 26, 2019, 01:23:27 PM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

Your question also involves many thoughts of a lot of investors entering the crypto market. certainly, green will return. because any movement and development must have growth and development processes. So let us be assured and confident about Bitcoin and the crypto market.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
March 26, 2019, 01:02:00 PM

Q1 is going to be end in very few days and not much of price growth happened with bitcoin but some altcoins had good growth so which is the positive we need to take from Q1 and hope for the Q2 will be more better.

Well yeah, i guess based on the recent trading volume and movement, Q2 would be better there? If we get to consolidate and maintain the volume or grows the trading volume
Then Green day would likely be back!
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
March 26, 2019, 10:44:59 AM

not completely it will definitely appearing very recent times so I think it was a good thing from the previous year to this year if it was continue then we will definitely say this year will be the create a part cryptocurrency investors
Activity: 556
Merit: 100
March 26, 2019, 10:03:26 AM
For me this is not straight because ETH and BTC price now is still at dump. After 3 months still we don't see anything impressive about cryptocurrency and also affects many altcoins.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
March 26, 2019, 10:02:35 AM

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
March 26, 2019, 06:59:48 AM

Activity: 938
Merit: 102
March 26, 2019, 06:34:35 AM
FOr me at the beginning of 2019 is great and I hope no more dumps will come and also price will increase more so everybody is happy with their profits. Let us all hope for that.  Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
March 26, 2019, 06:12:38 AM
The current situation will be favourable for the development and also there to investments are ready to a bull Run again so I think it will definitely possible in this year to be a better market again.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
March 26, 2019, 02:47:08 AM
The Green Days are back for some coins, but not all of them. Some have exploded their value and some are falling. It is not green for every coins.
Activity: 299
Merit: 11
March 26, 2019, 02:01:45 AM
Green on a small scale, but it can be difficult to get hundreds of percent per day, too many speculators who have no love for crypto so they immediately sell even though they get profit of 1 satoshi.
Pages:
Jump to: