Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 4. (Read 31323 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
October 24, 2018, 12:31:22 PM
Green days are getting back very soon! Dont loose your chance to pick up really worthy projects like Aeron or Komodo.
Aeron recently started the very generous giveaway by the way. It is literally free money for the community!
https://medium.com/@aeronaero/cryptobonusmiles-gleam-io-157d4c1c2641
Not free, you have to register firstly. However agree, it is not a problem Grin
To be honest I see very rarely such generous giveaways and airdrops. Aeron team is doing really well
Registration is very simple there, cmmon! Moreovr it is not the simple airdrop, it is distribution of new token, not ARN. It will be the new tradable currency
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
October 24, 2018, 12:19:25 PM
Green days are getting back very soon! Dont loose your chance to pick up really worthy projects like Aeron or Komodo.
Aeron recently started the very generous giveaway by the way. It is literally free money for the community!
Not free, you have to register firstly. However agree, it is not a problem Grin
To be honest I see very rarely such generous giveaways and airdrops. Aeron team is doing really well
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
October 24, 2018, 12:12:27 PM
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
October 24, 2018, 10:04:21 AM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

As I said earlier, in the current year, we are unlikely to see any growth in the market. But, my friend, be sure that at the beginning of 2019 (January-February) we will fly to the moon
- I really do not believe in the beginning of 2019, everything will go to the moon as you say because from what you are explaining, the market situation at this time is very bad, it does not show any signs of recovery or growth. However, people still have a lot of hope when they are still very confident in the growth at the end of the year, this is a unique and last chance of this year so bitcoin can make people satisfied and prove its worth, and if it does not create something special and interesting, the belief it has built up over a long period will collapse, and 2019 will get worse with this bad impression
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
October 24, 2018, 09:33:04 AM
From the point of view of security and integrity of the system while complete calm, that was only a DDoS-attack, but its goal was 95% price manipulation, and not the operation of the system.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
October 24, 2018, 08:16:32 AM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

As I said earlier, in the current year, we are unlikely to see any growth in the market. But, my friend, be sure that at the beginning of 2019 (January-February) we will fly to the moon
all still cannot be ascertained on the cryptocurrency because everything is still anonymous to be predicted we can only hope, hopefully it will happen next year to become a resurgence of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
October 24, 2018, 08:03:31 AM

Activity: 392
October 24, 2018, 03:15:19 AM
In my opinion, this can be seen from the many coin prices including bitcoin that have not been able to return to the highest position, and I hope the end of the year or December prices can return.
At present, the BTC and ETH are standing still, which is hard to grow, but if we expect the pennies to increase by the end of this year, I will not be very confident. Because the market is very risky, if we post the information is not really easy to psychologically affect other people.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
October 24, 2018, 02:41:35 AM

not yet.

i am waiting for the november for the green days.
we can see green days as last years november
That is great news congratulations but I have not seen it so far. Though I have been keeping sharp eye on the volume rising since the past few weeks, I have not had any vibe of the market value rising high so I believe it might take some more time. Regardless of how much time it takes, I have nothing but time and can wait until there is good market condition that will boost the worth. This is the general way how you plan. We are expecting green days soon.
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
October 22, 2018, 09:28:26 AM
growth will begin only after positive news about the ETF. if the news is negative, there will be a further decrease
Again? another ETF news? I do not like the sound of ETF it alsmot destroy the market of crypto and this will add up for sure cryptocurrency will go a bad market. This is not we expected for to happen in the late year of 2018. As we all know that in 2017 the crypto market was good which enables other people from around the world to get interested to join with cryptocurrency.

ETF does not contribute good things in cryptocurrency. I do hope that ETF issue will going to end and will proceed on whether the government will support or not. Every country should have their own rulings for cryptocurrency and law should not apply to all government in different countries around the world.
Activity: 826
October 22, 2018, 09:23:11 AM
In my opinion, this can be seen from the many coin prices including bitcoin that have not been able to return to the highest position, and I hope the end of the year or December prices can return.
Activity: 252
October 22, 2018, 08:05:39 AM

not yet.

i been longing for green day to come back. waited for a year.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
October 22, 2018, 03:43:14 AM

not yet.

Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
October 20, 2018, 06:38:15 PM
You are all like priests from the monastery! As with you, you are in the financial market, not in roulette. Understand that the market is manipulated by serious people, you simply can not do anything here, wait and believe further.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
October 20, 2018, 05:17:30 PM
Yes, the period of the fall has already ended, but we should not expect the same rapid growth as the one that was a year ago. Now cryptocurrencies are growing slowly. However, this growth is better than what happened then.
I very much hope that in the fall of the cryptocurrency market has already ended. But the fact is that these price fluctuations within 1 or 2% today upset me very much.
Activity: 157
October 20, 2018, 01:58:08 PM
Yes, the period of the fall has already ended, but we should not expect the same rapid growth as the one that was a year ago. Now cryptocurrencies are growing slowly. However, this growth is better than what happened then.
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
October 20, 2018, 12:59:44 PM
growth will begin only after positive news about the ETF. if the news is negative, there will be a further decrease
No. Bitcoin doesn't need ETF. ETF needs Bitcoin. Don't forget that. Bitcoin doesn't need to be centralized in its core. Central system needs Bitcoin to make money.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
October 20, 2018, 12:56:17 PM
The longer the accumulation period, the longer the trend will be. The faster the fall, the stronger the market growth. It's rules. So I expect a strong pump soon.

You're right,but the faster that fall must be corrected well the nature of this digital asset is like that in order to benefit from brokers and this is a natural thing in Crypto.I also expect a great increase later.
Activity: 238
October 20, 2018, 12:55:08 PM
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
October 20, 2018, 12:45:22 PM
The longer the accumulation period, the longer the trend will be. The faster the fall, the stronger the market growth. It's rules. So I expect a strong pump soon.
Pages:
Jump to: