Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 44. (Read 31343 times)

Activity: 1932
Merit: 448
June 14, 2018, 02:52:16 AM
I don't think the correction has ended already, it is likely to end only within 2-3 months. It is very difficult to look at the red market and not to sell your coins, but I believe we will see the green days of crypto in the near future.
"Green days" will definitely be, and I would like it to be earlier than in 2-3 months. I understand that I need to relax and wait, but I can not, I constantly check the prices of my coins, in the hope that they will start to grow.
of course, I also strongly believe that. there will be times when people will again make a large pump against cryptocurrency. well, I'm sure, that when bitcoin prices, and altcoin rise again, there will be very much news about it.
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 02:46:11 AM
Green days did not come back, but the price of the encryption market is now getting lower and lower. It is clear that the encryption market has now moved towards a bear market. I do not know when the bull market will come again.
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 02:45:19 AM
I don't think the correction has ended already, it is likely to end only within 2-3 months. It is very difficult to look at the red market and not to sell your coins, but I believe we will see the green days of crypto in the near future.
"Green days" will definitely be, and I would like it to be earlier than in 2-3 months. I understand that I need to relax and wait, but I can not, I constantly check the prices of my coins, in the hope that they will start to grow.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 02:35:25 AM
Activity: 142
June 14, 2018, 02:27:38 AM
I don't think so. I predict that the market will enter the fall in 2018, so it won't be much higher, so we don't expect too much. However, we still need to wait patiently and continue to hold your tokens because they will have a lot of room for development in the future.
Activity: 165
June 14, 2018, 02:26:54 AM
Green days are rare in this year's market, and we rarely see the market rise. And now the encryption market is already a bear market for the market, and the price of cryptocurrency has fallen to the present. I think that this year's cryptographic market will hardly be picked up.
Activity: 210
June 14, 2018, 02:23:43 AM
In my opinion, I hope that the crypto market has recovered and now we will see the growth of Etherium and other crypto coins. But this is a small price increase, let's see what happens next. So now start feeling optimistic that this new change is here to stay.
Activity: 157
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
June 13, 2018, 05:43:38 PM
I think it's too early to talk about the future price growth. The situation is very complicated and perhaps we will see another drop in the price
Activity: 291
June 13, 2018, 05:18:24 PM
Nope, I think this was just a moment, and for now in June we all are still suffering those red baths... I have lost almost a half of my portfolio value Sad
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
June 13, 2018, 04:56:54 PM
We have to find the bottom for BTC right now before any recovery can take place. Probably the floor is between 5.5-6k, if we really do fall under 6k for a longer period of time we have some trouble 'cause miners aren't making any considerable profit anymore (possibility for a bigger sell-off).

Green days for alts require stable (or rising) BTC and a non-bearish market.
Activity: 602
June 13, 2018, 04:52:21 PM
Yet,the new se really looking forward to this moment,and nadeutsa that soon will start moving,though, whales and speculant still so dynamite,down up,despite the fact that positive news is just a bunch,and strategic partnerships,so watch what's next
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
June 13, 2018, 04:50:11 PM
crypto money stocks have had bad days and prices have fallen. investors are sad. the movements on the market over the last days for some positions have been positive and the color of the graphics has turned green.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
June 13, 2018, 04:43:01 PM
I defiantly think so but I no it can be red again. As the market can't be red forever , so it can't be green too forever. One needs a lot of trading indicators and news to determine when market is going green or red. That makes a good trader.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
June 13, 2018, 04:31:52 PM
Does not really look like a recovery to me. I am not byuing any alts right now. Still waiting for huge Bitcoin price recovery which is needed to get crypto back on track.
Activity: 294
June 13, 2018, 03:30:07 PM
Usually pamping at the most unexpected moment, to find everyone in a hurry and not give time to think. Undecided
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 03:25:45 PM
I think that now is not green days. The market is currently standing still and does not want to move up. It is necessary only to wait and observe
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
June 13, 2018, 02:45:24 PM
And today again all red! All top-100 falls! Huh To go crazy, this a hysterics! I hope that it won't be long though as know, of course.
Activity: 130
June 13, 2018, 02:29:51 PM
I believe that Green Day is coming back soon because the encryption market has been falling many times this year and the price has dropped. I believe the crypto market will recover in the coming months.
Activity: 296
June 13, 2018, 02:29:12 PM
I think that the market decline will last for a long time and we will not see the green market.

Most likely you are right. Recently, the market does not please at all. But sooner or later it will turn green. The question is only when
Activity: 600
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
June 13, 2018, 02:29:02 PM
the market could be green if more investors and more positive news for crypto because it affects the ups and downs of the market. expert or analysis gives the opinion that this is still on the bridge of the lowest crypto price so much to invest and wait patiently for several months ahead.
Pages:
Jump to: