Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 46. (Read 31343 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 520
June 12, 2018, 01:15:47 PM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

I also thinks that green days are back because the conditions and situation of all crypto currencies started improving, in the few past week that valuation of bitcoin has been inflated by 29% and that if etherum is inflated by 0.71% so obviously the conditions of crypto currencies is improving but I don’t understand about the bitcoin haters that why they also criticise crypto even when it is improving but as with time the valuation is inflating and crypto are getting back in their track, the green days are back.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 10:40:16 AM
After yesterday's fall of the market, a week or two would be necessary to restore positions. It's too early to say that everything has returned to normal.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 10:34:20 AM
Yes I think the green days are back, but there is still a long way to go considering where we were before the sudden fall. I believe there is still more better days ahead that we can all look forward to when talking about green.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
June 12, 2018, 05:36:25 AM
Keep calm and stack blue chips. May be those who have assets can buy blue chips right now I don't think that the market will go lower and btc will go under $6300-6200. I don't give any recommendations but if I had possibility I would enter the market.
Activity: 182
June 12, 2018, 04:47:39 AM
I think, it will come back soon. But the specificity of the market is volatility. We need to integrate with the general trend. Clearly the success of 2017 has made the market more complex. This is a difficult time after the first phase of change in March.
Activity: 148
June 12, 2018, 01:33:27 AM
I think Green Day is very difficult to come back this year because the encryption market has been declining from this year until now. I think it is very difficult for the market to recover this year.
Activity: 165
June 12, 2018, 12:55:05 AM
The green days did not come back. The encryption market started to decline after this year. It is now clearly a bear market. I only hope that the bear market will leave soon and the bull market will come as soon as possible.
Activity: 170
June 12, 2018, 12:46:11 AM
We all look forward to seeing the green days in the market. but will not change. Because it is the essence of the existence of the crypto market and also the point of profit. Fluctuations in the past 2 days are a big blow but it will soon return. The flight path ahead is still likely to come true.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
June 12, 2018, 12:40:40 AM
Green situation actually are always back in the market but not all the time will always green, We hope so that in the market well be a long time to be green but ill think that's not gonna happen because sometimes in the market they will need also to be red, And that will be a time to buys some low price of coins.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
KONIOS.com
June 12, 2018, 12:12:52 AM
The current market is still falling, which is really a very difficult day, but I still believe it will rise again, so I still hold my tokens patiently waiting for the market to pick up, I hope it will not let me Waiting too long, this market has been in the trough for a long time, hoping it will pick up soon.
Activity: 86
June 12, 2018, 12:02:34 AM
Now in the encryption market, the green days have not yet returned. I don't think green days will appear in the short term. It is already a bear market, but I think it is a good time to invest.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 11:53:00 PM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

if you are familiar with crypto, prices go up high and prices fall far, this is a common thing to crypto, ordinary people who have long known crypto, they are not afraid of it, only new players are afraid to see the price of crypto down, for that believe me, the price of crypto will rise again
Activity: 168
June 11, 2018, 11:51:48 PM
a few days ago the market had a significant rise and almost all the coins on the market were green and I think that the market will soon recover, but in fact, the market is still uncertain, the market yesterday experienced a drastic price decline
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
June 11, 2018, 11:38:13 PM
Bitcoin remains volatile and falling. I think the future will be red, at least for two months. I sold most of the coins. I'm still waiting for the right time to buy coins.
I think just one month ahead. wrong decision if you sell it when the price is red, you should buy it again, so that later you can get much more profit when the price is back green, hopefully you do not regret it
Activity: 144
June 11, 2018, 11:37:26 PM
This is a good sign that the markets are in bullish trend, even these days the markets are down again but I am sure green days will be back and last for a long time.
Activity: 126
June 11, 2018, 11:35:04 PM
The green days did not come back, but the encryption market is now worse. Now most of the cryptocurrency prices have fallen a lot, and I don't know how long this bear market will last.
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
June 11, 2018, 11:24:05 PM
Hmm not yet but im hoping it would come back soon so we can get the maximum benefits of what we worked hard for. I think red days wont until the end of the year but it really takes time for the market to recover too
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 11:18:11 PM
Last day, green days are back. But since some bears are trying to make the market red again, bitcoin and other altcoin's starts to get lower and lower again.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
June 11, 2018, 11:17:34 PM
yes all will come back at the right time Grin and now its time to buy more while waiting market returns positive trends with patience all will be more beautiful and panic is unnecessary if faith is in the heart. I am still learning and will continue to learn about market conditions hopefully facilitated in determining every decision.
Activity: 11
June 11, 2018, 11:14:53 PM
The volatility here is still in physical to the extent it’s really affecting.
Pages:
Jump to: