Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 45. (Read 31343 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 02:23:26 PM
It is possible that now the green days are really coming back. I want them to be on the market on an ongoing basis, at least in the coming months. But I also love when there are red days, these days I invest
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
June 13, 2018, 02:22:03 PM
Instead of being used as a currency its used as a speculation for future prices. People buy bitcoin hoping someone else in the future pays more. Everything is about hype and future potentials despite blockchain and bitcoin being almost 10 years old.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 02:20:24 PM
Yahoo has an article about "Coinbase to add ETC in coming months." ETC has been dropping steadily the last 24 hours after about 30% increase in prior days (Looks like a 1 day gain but I'm not looking at an in depth chart). Was this news released before the spike or is this more insider trading?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 02:19:17 PM
After all, we are talking about currencies here. However, the volatility is simply much higher than with any other real currency. It's like putting all your money into some African developing country, everyone saw the profit potential in the beginning, but as far as huge investments are concerned I doubt it as long as the whole structure is so unstable. If it becomes stable and attracts major investors, I believe that growth will be moderate and natural.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
June 13, 2018, 02:16:28 PM
About the kinda flash crash right now and it's market cap of low 277B. Well, it's just an emotional market. There is no other explanation for the fact that there is no reference to reality. Although growth would be realistic right now, it's not because everyone is unsure and the hype is like in December or just not there.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
June 13, 2018, 02:07:03 PM
I think that the market decline will last for a long time and we will not see the green market.
Activity: 196
June 13, 2018, 02:06:16 PM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

It seems that the green days will not return in a few weeks.  The market is still not recovered.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 02:06:08 PM
I think a good amount to invest is the amount that you do not mind! Or better the sum that you have earned on bounty programs! It is not a pity, and you won't feel the loss in case of failure. All my friends think the same way! Because they do not like to risk their personal funds!  I first made a bounty program, then began to invest, only with the funds you get a reward
Activity: 420
June 13, 2018, 02:02:59 PM
At the moment I do not see such green days! I'm really looking forward to the green market, but when it will be I don't know! Many say that at the end of June.. I would certainly like to see it at the end of June. But my assumptions say that in July only begin GREEN days which us will delight!
Activity: 140
June 13, 2018, 01:59:56 PM
No green light at all for the past few weeks now. It is even worse within the last few days. I just keep wondering what could be responsible for the recent drastic price fall in the general cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 89
June 13, 2018, 12:21:34 PM
Nobody said that the growth will be rapid and sharp. It's clear that there will be kickbacks. I think that in six months the prices for the crypto currency will set new records.
Activity: 92
June 13, 2018, 11:48:43 AM
I think this is the moment that crypto users are waiting for, that is when the market turns green. At least with current market developments that there are still signs of life for crypto in the future. I think crypto from now on, every day will continue to increase the price. That means the market has managed to get out of a messy period.
Activity: 98
June 13, 2018, 09:02:16 AM
Hope this green days will last for certain period of time and will not be replaced by red again. But crypto is always recovering so I hope the same will be now also.
Activity: 75
June 13, 2018, 12:25:39 AM
the markets has suffered a lot in the recent past. leading to massive loss in value for a number of coins, its however a gone case now as the green zone is now here with us, the coins are slowly making recovery and gaining their value, we hope the trend will continue
Activity: 123
June 12, 2018, 02:18:54 PM
Yes! The green days are always here they just have a lot of red in between  Grin or at least I pretend  Huh jk, the overall value is still high and staying high even when there are decreases, I'm pretty sure that we will get what we want soon
Activity: 518
June 12, 2018, 01:53:39 PM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

From time to time green days return on the charts. But it is not a background for providing any perspective strategy. I would like to wait until the prospects on the market will be seen more clearly.
Activity: 259
June 12, 2018, 01:42:25 PM
I hope so and I also hope that it will last for a week but I think there will be some red days because the bitcoin price as of now is still low.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 01:35:08 PM
Of course, if many days consecutive Reds, so soon to be green day. It's simple.
Activity: 94
June 12, 2018, 01:32:22 PM
Now the market is unstable.  Yesterday the price of coins fell, today it grew by only 1%.  I think stable growth will be about a month.
Activity: 647
Merit: 260
June 12, 2018, 01:18:09 PM
I don't can see a single green candle in 98% of all charts Cheesy The only coin that had a good day today was Ethereum Classic because of their great listing on an new exchange. I am glad to hold it! Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: