Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 50. (Read 31343 times)

Activity: 589
Merit: 102
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 07, 2018, 08:06:10 AM
It is the best time to catch some good coins for your long term investment portfolio because the market is slowly moving toards higher figures and I am sure it will get even better by the end of this year.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 06:26:06 AM
I am sure that green days is back.all we know that today is we are in red days but don't panic because i belive that green day is coming and stay positive that the market will rise and recover immedeatly.
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 05:05:13 AM
It's just temporary green. It will be a long time before bitcoin really starts to rise, and I think we need to wait until the end of the year. So I remain temporarily pessimistic about the current trend.
Activity: 168
June 07, 2018, 05:02:38 AM
Now the market is slowly recovering.  And this is good news.  I hope the growth will continue.
Activity: 133
June 07, 2018, 01:25:54 AM
Green days have not returned this year. The encryption market has been in decline since the beginning of this year. Green days are not common. So I don't think the green days have come back.
Activity: 181
June 07, 2018, 01:09:13 AM
I think the market today will be green, and tomorrow again red.  This year the market is recovering very long.
Activity: 126
June 06, 2018, 10:32:36 PM
In my opinion, Cryptocurrency will return green and will recover its price.
If Crypto is currently experiencing price reductions due to external factors and negative issues.
We believe that the power of Cryptocurrency is a great force so Cryptocurrency will survive in
the conditions that are experiencing a price decline and will experience a price rise again.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 06, 2018, 10:22:52 PM
The biggest threat to the exchange rates as of now comes from the Mt Gox bankruptcy trustee Nobuaki Kobayashi. He is liquidating BTC/BCH held by the exchange on a constant basis, and till now he has only sold around 1/4th of the coins. My guess is that it will take at least 6 more months for him to complete the liquidation. Until then, the prices will remain in a depressed state.
Activity: 167
June 06, 2018, 10:17:03 PM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

Yes, I think it would be green days again. Volume in different exchange are costantly rising and we could expect that in the next few days the price will spike upward and pump again. Let's just observe the bull run again.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
platform for everyday business
June 06, 2018, 10:16:03 PM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

definetly i cannot full say's that the green days are back,because there are circumstances that in a split of a minutes or days its turn back to red zone,so therefore  i conclude tthat the messy period is not yet over,because the volatility of the crypto price in the exchange market,but even this struggle happen in cryptocurrency now,i still believe that its will recover soon,and this green days we waiting for is going back,and if that will come we will fly to the moon again.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
June 06, 2018, 10:09:03 PM
I think that green day will be back very soon, of course there will be setbacks but the overall trend is currently downward

It will be back soon and not too long, It red but sometime be back also to green.
We know always going to think in the market was be always be green but need to red also because we need to buy more altcoins of course because we want to earn some profit for buying in red mark.
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
June 06, 2018, 04:38:49 PM
I liked it better in 2017. There was a lot more green days. In 2018 we see that one day the market is rising and two falling. By and large, we are at the same place. I certainly understand that in order to begin a sharp move up, the market should become larger, but I want to know all cryptocurrency began to increase as soon as possible.
Activity: 658
June 06, 2018, 04:31:24 PM
Red was terribly boring. I want green every day. Let's hope and believe. Surely this time will come.
Activity: 168
June 06, 2018, 03:12:43 PM
Not really sure because market is showing one step forward and two step backwards, though market is recovering slowly but the pace is not fast, I think we need to watch the market for some more weeks to see the direction it will be going.
Activity: 82
June 06, 2018, 03:11:14 PM

I think we have not seen the green days, those days are yet to come i think towards the end of the year etherium will be back to 1k2 and more.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
June 06, 2018, 03:07:33 PM
I hope that the green days will return soon and bring us a good profit. I was tired of the long drop in the market. I hope to get a good profit from my investment soon.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 03:05:18 PM
Green days are not even close, Pink days are closer and closer Smiley
Activity: 276
Merit: 1
June 06, 2018, 02:59:33 PM
I do not think so green days are back. The crypto market is always volatile, so is its prices. Until the year 2018 end, green days come and go. The year 2019 will see some correction, market will to some extent become stable and green days will prevail.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
June 06, 2018, 02:57:57 PM
At last it comes back again, as some news related to taxes show that they are on the market, so complete this tax information, after which the market will return. a few months ago the crypt market conditions did not satisfy some people, and now the market is getting better again, I hope that this condition will improve and we will all win
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
June 06, 2018, 02:50:59 PM
Now the market forms a bullish trend, which will last a very long time and coins show growth with corrections, so you need to invest until it's too late.
Pages:
Jump to: