Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 48. (Read 31343 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 107
June 10, 2018, 02:38:49 PM
For sure we still keep on hoping that this green days will continue until last of this year so i can make some profit, the begining of this year i was loss , this bullish trend make me happy and i have chance to recover lose and make profit. Learn from history of the daily chart, i think this green day just started and will continue in next a few month. Iam very positive the crypto market will keep growing exponential.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
June 10, 2018, 02:33:47 PM
Sometimes this situation frightens. What will happen next and where is the bottom? But I will keep what I have now.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 02:16:55 PM
It looks like the market is still unstable and the price of coins will not grow in the near future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 12:49:13 PM
if you look at what is happening today, and soon there will be the greatest celebration of the Muslims. Idul fitri, I think many people will withdraw their money
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 12:47:41 PM
Today the market is red.  But I think in a couple of days the price of coins will grow again.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
June 09, 2018, 05:55:32 AM
I think the market is still very chaotic now. Several tokens I hold have been floating around my purchase line. I think the current market may continue to fall because many people withdraw funds!
Activity: 182
June 08, 2018, 11:30:13 PM
Yes, I guess that way.
Cryptocurrency price value gradually rose and its value began to improve.
Hopefully, this is a good start to a more stable and better Cryptocurrency pricing.
I think the Cryptocurrency price value improves because many Crypto enthusiasts are investing in Cryptocurrency.
I'm sure Cryptocurrency will evolve to a better charcoal.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 08, 2018, 11:24:53 PM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

Nobody knows really, but i like green days. It may be a start of the reversal, we just need to broke that trendline to the upside. Been holding us for months now.
the red market is usually the case. but for that matter will not last long. because there will come a green day that increases profitability and market development. this is able to make the market as the center to achieve profits that big enough and so mainstay many people start the green market and the future.
Activity: 119
June 08, 2018, 11:11:33 PM
For the third day the price of coins does not grow and does not fall.  Maybe soon there will be good growth.
Activity: 95
June 08, 2018, 06:14:32 PM
I am confident that in the next six months there will already be positive changes. I am very glad that the green days returned to the market, which investors have been waiting for so long.
I'm afraid that the green days will soon be interrupted by red days. Because the market is not yet stable. Unfortunately, according to many sources, this will continue until the end of the year.
Activity: 99
June 08, 2018, 06:10:44 PM
The volumes of trading are falling, which means that the market will again go to correction. It seems to me that now is not the best time to buy coins.
i am so happy to hear that news, you can not imagine... well,  i must be not the only one who is glad because of this. good luck!
Activity: 99
June 08, 2018, 06:09:51 PM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

I am sure that green days are back, though it is maybe tooe arly to say so, but i think we can start to celebrate right now, why jot
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 06:09:24 PM
The volumes of trading are falling, which means that the market will again go to correction. It seems to me that now is not the best time to buy coins.
Activity: 118
June 08, 2018, 06:08:30 PM
So far, there are many coins that have increased steadily, example of those coins are Ethereum, litecoin, ELF.  While some still have hard time to recover from the deep fall.
Activity: 154
June 08, 2018, 06:00:58 PM
Market has been going one step forward, two step backwards, I am looking to to a full bull run when we can witness one step backwards and 5 step forward and then i can really say we are in green days for real.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
June 08, 2018, 05:59:17 PM
Here the main thing is to understand that green days, if they are, will be very rare. Why? Rapid growth provides an opportunity to purchase and raise the price after which the profit taking is immediately fixed. This happens both with small trades and with large volumes. But that the trend would turn green, there must be an excuse for this. And there is a lot of positive news, but we do not see any growth. What is still going on is difficult to say, but there is an opinion that it is in June that the miners will fix the price for bitcoin futures and accordingly there must be a sharp To The Moon. If this proves to be true, then we can confidently say that real growth can be 2 times a year, in the middle and the end of the year.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
June 08, 2018, 05:52:41 PM

Nobody knows really, but i like green days. It may be a start of the reversal, we just need to broke that trendline to the upside. Been holding us for months now.
past red day sometime yesterday, I saw the market green and increased. this is a form of recovery and improvement in market developments that affect the existing charts to make the market green and reliable in the future. so it would be nice to have it and be a very reliable coin in the future.
Activity: 210
June 08, 2018, 05:50:04 PM
so far I see that the market stands still. I assume the market will continue to fall.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
June 08, 2018, 05:49:31 PM
This is not the green days that everyone dreams about. But still a small profit already exists.
I want to repeat the market that was in winter
Thanks a lot for this, I’m so glad. Exactly, this is not the Green Day everyone is expecting even I the author of this content, i’m not expecting this but hopefully, everything would be alright soon.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
June 08, 2018, 05:47:41 PM
Currently, I would have to say that we are not yet fully back to the green days because the prices on coinmarktcap are just picking up from the drastic downturn the market took in the previous months. The increase in price at this moment is practically a green signal for the market but it is unstable and with our fingers crossed, we are hoping to have an increase that will last until the month ends, then we will have our green days back on track.
This post was a long time one though and the market was turning to be positive when I wrote it. Hopefully, everything would be back to normal completely soonest. I love crypto
Pages:
Jump to: