Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 47. (Read 31343 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 11:12:08 PM
I see at this moment, the market starts to rise again, the price starts to turn green. But we still have to be vigilant in acting, because this situation can not be said to be really stable, given the incidence yesterday the market continued to decline. This may be a good sign that the market will continue to increase its price again. So we are all advised to wait patiently so that the market is really stable up again, then after that, we can all sell and earn profits.
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 11:03:35 PM
Bitcoin remains volatile and falling. I think the future will be red, at least for two months. I sold most of the coins. I'm still waiting for the right time to buy coins.
Activity: 47
Merit: 9
June 11, 2018, 06:45:58 PM
No, we are not. I think the market will be in the middle for a month or so. By middle I mean not going too far up and nod dropping too far down. You can still make some profit of day trading but that is pretty much it for the nearest future.
Activity: 98
June 11, 2018, 09:13:37 AM
Yes the green days are back but keep in mind also that their will be going down as well so keep calm whenever it happen hold you altcoin and wait for the good time to sell you altcoins if you wait more you can gain proftis
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
June 11, 2018, 12:02:05 AM
I can't wait for the market to turn green again. all investments have been made, now you can continue to wait for your obvious profit

yesterday and today you saw that the green days were short. again the market lost 10-15%. and nobody knows what will happen this year. now the summer is coming and then there is less and less trading.
Activity: 136
June 10, 2018, 06:55:35 PM
I think the price is still on the correction. But maybe and hoping it will back and pump this coming september or december. Thats why i hold my altcoins
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 06:51:51 PM
I think it's too early to talk about this, because while bitcoin is in a sideways trend, we can not talk about any growth! I am sure that while bitcoin does not overcome the mark of 12 thousand dollars, we can not say that the market has started to grow again.
Activity: 157
June 10, 2018, 05:52:08 PM
Today the market is red.  But I think in a couple of days the price of coins will grow again.

So we have to hope at such moments that within a few days the rapid growth will start again. Nevertheless, I believe that it is impossible to guess when the market turns in another direction ... Only the largest players know!

yes we should expect and remain optimistic for rapid growth again in the near future, most people also expect the same unless the big investors who just want to invest in sure expect the price to fall back in order to earn coins with lots of big capital whether they will wipe. we all who are small players never know when the market will get better or even go deeper again.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
June 10, 2018, 05:40:15 PM
 the current condition is the risk that we have to face as a crypto user, because the market conditions are too long in a red state, but I am very sure the market conditions will be back green and again bring a smile for the existing crypto users.
Activity: 210
June 10, 2018, 05:05:32 PM
I don't see green days coming.  I see that gradually the market continues to fall in price.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT
June 10, 2018, 05:01:18 PM
I do not know until when the market is not normal, until now the price is very far from my expectations. I had an expectation in mid-2018 that the price would rise 20%, but it did not
Activity: 140
June 10, 2018, 04:56:45 PM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

When the blood bath comes in all cryptos, We should grab this opportunity because all the price of cryptos are very cheap. We can buy more coins as much as we can.because when the green days of cryptos comes,  for sure we will earn a tons of profits. This is how nice to invest our money in cryptos.
Activity: 350
Merit: 133
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
June 10, 2018, 04:44:28 PM
Today the market is red.  But I think in a couple of days the price of coins will grow again.

So we have to hope at such moments that within a few days the rapid growth will start again. Nevertheless, I believe that it is impossible to guess when the market turns in another direction ... Only the largest players know!
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
June 10, 2018, 04:38:13 PM
It looks like the market is still unstable and the price of coins will not grow in the near future.

I think it is not a bad value for bitcoin it will face many other problem is bigger than this year so we cannot make tension with your investment in the problem gets all very Clear by it so  the green days will be come soon.
Activity: 195
June 10, 2018, 04:34:35 PM
We are still on a bad situation at the moment, i really doubt that the green days are back since everything is in a huge blood bath at the moment, not even a single coin is on green
Activity: 46
June 10, 2018, 04:27:39 PM
I do not understand what you do care about the price at the moment?Today, bitcoin is worth 7 thousand, tomorrow it costs 30 or 1 thousand dollars)
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 04:26:04 PM
It is being expected about crypto currency that it is getting green slowly. Happiness is coming into the life of all the people. Now investors are waiting for the increment of their money. Market will be increased many times like this. It has to move forward more than the last year.
Activity: 213
June 10, 2018, 04:25:06 PM
no, definetly they weren't then, red days only had started then) but it seems to be green days now, for example ETH and BTC started to rise couple of days ago
Activity: 322
June 10, 2018, 03:13:07 PM
It is still too early to talk about some kind of a pronounced trend in the market. After all, this may well prove to be a temporary correction of the market. But I continue to believe in the rapid restoration of green days.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
June 10, 2018, 03:00:19 PM
See the current market conditions are indeed very difficult for profit. Coin prices going up and down very quickly and coins cannot be normal. But all hope that Bitcoin will continue to experience growth and will return the highest sale price. So coins that are below as Ethereum and Altcoin will follow the Bitcoin and slowly will increase the value of selling.
Pages:
Jump to: