Pages:
Author

Topic: Are the Green Days back ? - page 49. (Read 31343 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 05:45:25 PM
Currently, I would have to say that we are not yet fully back to the green days because the prices on coinmarktcap are just picking up from the drastic downturn the market took in the previous months. The increase in price at this moment is practically a green signal for the market but it is unstable and with our fingers crossed, we are hoping to have an increase that will last until the month ends, then we will have our green days back on track.
Activity: 39
June 08, 2018, 05:42:17 PM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

I hope green days are back!!  there has been so much positive news yet nothing seems to move the market!!
Activity: 205
June 08, 2018, 05:41:31 PM
let  hope this green days will continue until last of this year so we can make some profit, the begining of this year market look shaking , this bullish trend make some people happy and they  have chance to recover lose and make profit. Learn from history of the daily chart, i think this green day just started and will continue in next  few month. I am very positive the crypto market will keep growing exponential.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 05:36:28 PM
All in the hopes of the best. But at best, by the end of the year, there will be growth. For now, we need to hope for a sooner settled situation with restrictions in other countries. Without their participation, the rise is questionable at all. I believe that the main task for this year is to unload / fix the income of the middle holders by the newcomers, preferably with minimal losses.
Activity: 308
June 08, 2018, 05:22:10 PM
Already there is a marked increase in the price of many coins. Indeed, the crypto market has every chance of further growth. I am optimistic about the possibilities of investment here.
Activity: 6
June 08, 2018, 04:29:08 PM
I can't wait to gain some momentum. Bring on the green days!
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
June 08, 2018, 03:25:13 PM
not yet,, we still on concolidations mode now,,
just increase your patience, i believe next month you will see the real green candle in the chart
regards
Activity: 154
June 08, 2018, 03:04:07 PM
Nobody said that the growth will be rapid and sharp. It's clear that there will be kickbacks. I think that in six months the prices for the crypto currency will set new records.
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
June 08, 2018, 02:55:10 PM
This is not the green days that everyone dreams about. But still a small profit already exists.
I want to repeat the market that was in winter
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 02:49:18 PM
I am confident that in the next six months there will already be positive changes. I am very glad that the green days returned to the market, which investors have been waiting for so long.
Activity: 182
June 08, 2018, 10:42:57 AM
There is a strong wish to trust in it. Red days have already very much dragged on. I have already forgotten when everything grew. Speak this summer everything has to get better. We wait.
The green days are definitely back, because I am already making profits from my holdings, which is an indication from my side that the green days are back. I see most of these coins  increasing in price on daily basis. It is still too early to say that we have change in trend. I consider this as correction on downtrend. The market cant permanently go down, same like cant permanently go up as well
Activity: 252
June 08, 2018, 10:42:04 AM
I was quite shocked when I checked my Coinstats app and saw the green everywhere,initially I thought it would be a quick pump and dump but I woke up this morning to see that the uptrend continued,now am beginning to feel optimistic that this new change is here to stay.. Until the next correction.
Maybe. I'm not sure. With the recent dip in prices again, it just goes to reinforce the fact that there is no way to predict bitcoin and other cryptos and how the price movements would be. This should be the attitude of everyone, even if bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have not recovered significantly from the crash the truth is that we know that better days will come, the only thing that you need to do is to wait for those days
Activity: 336
June 08, 2018, 10:40:45 AM
For the past 24 hours, i’ve Being thinking of what is going on precisely, if i’m dreaming or it’s absolutely real but presently I confirmed i’m Seeing what i’m Seeing for real 😳. The market cap is really attractive compare to few weeks back while everything looks like there were disaster in the crypto community. My question now is, are we out of the messy period to the Green Days in the crypto market ? Your contribution is absolutely required. Thanks

I thought it was happening and turned green and so I did not expect it to be true and everything I saw was green so I'm sure this change will stay like this until the end of the year because with so many people seeing that the trend is going up
Finally the green days returned and I hope it is here to stay. However, just because a lot of cryptocurrencies we have invested on is in a good spot right now doesn't mean that we should relax and just wait for our coins to make profit because we still couldn't tell if the increase will be continuous. I don't know what they were thinking those that thought that we will see a huge recovery
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
June 08, 2018, 09:51:31 AM
Probably yes. Bitcoin price was forming a big triangle for a really long time, and i believe it was Elliott ABCDE correction. Now i see it`s over, so we will get 10k+ very soon.

Before we can get back to $10000 level bitcoin price need to surpass the $8000 and $9000 level range the situation can be change anytime since in the last 24hours bitcoin get a little bit run so this indicate the volume demand increase, sooner or later we can see a sign of bullish Cheesy
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
June 08, 2018, 09:45:18 AM
The green days do not seem to last for some time. Recently, green and red alternate markets have been shown. To sustain green is the real recovery. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 150
June 07, 2018, 05:43:19 PM
It is very likely that the market will recover in the near future and there will be a rapid and stable growth.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
June 07, 2018, 02:36:12 PM
Probably yes. Bitcoin price was forming a big triangle for a really long time, and i believe it was Elliott ABCDE correction. Now i see it`s over, so we will get 10k+ very soon.
Activity: 49
June 07, 2018, 11:21:00 AM
I do not think green days are back. We were used to consecutive green days by the end of 2017 but there is no even 2 consecutive green days.
Since the brokers got in crypto world, there is no continual increases as it was in the past.

I'm pretty sure that in next few weeks we'll have a steady growth on the majority of alts.
Activity: 65
June 07, 2018, 08:43:24 AM

I don't think so, but I hope that green days could go back again as soon as possible lots of users here especially the holders are quietly loosing their hopes on holding crypto anymore. In fact, bitcoin price takes a lot of time, so expectedly bitcoin price would go back at the end of month of the year, can't wait! Then such issues that would affect the price continuously occuring that is why holders can't help but sell their holdings.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
June 07, 2018, 08:37:10 AM
I do not think green days are back. We were used to consecutive green days by the end of 2017 but there is no even 2 consecutive green days.
Since the brokers got in crypto world, there is no continual increases as it was in the past.
Pages:
Jump to: