Pages:
Author

Topic: Are there still hope for the altcoins - page 18. (Read 2511 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...
There is always hope for new project as long as the developer is eager to pursue his dream towards his goal. There will be no hope for those altcoin that is made to steal investors and use the coin for pump and dump activities.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Well we know that the market is down of of the moment but i guess that is normal is the status of business in which there is ups and down.
But this doesnt mean that it cannot recover.
So there are still hope for Altcoins.
Activity: 11
I believe that there is hope of course, because the market is growing, respectively, the opportunities and chances of successful recovery and development of different cryptocurrencies, including altcoins are growing. however, while this is only a possibility, in fact to rely on altcon not worth it
Activity: 152
I fully trust for future altcoin. Why is this so? already we know that right now this technology and the internet are increasingly growing rapidly, the lifestyle of the people continuing to transform into a more advanced and modern. This is the background which made cryptocurrency what's altcoin is getting a lot of interest and the passage of time will be a lot of public facilities involving a right to support development.
Activity: 155
Yes! Why not ?
Altcoins have great bright future in coming time. Gradually people are taking interest in Altcoins  and wanted to do investment in this it for the sake of gaining high profit. Many Companies have starting their own coins to facilitate their customers. Japan and many other countries started acceptance of digital currency in coffee shops and other shops too. I know MPCX coin which has extra-ordinary profitable future. Everyone who knows about the crypto-currency would like to invest on it. Me and My friends also interested to invest in MPCX because according to our experience this coin has great and huge future like bitcoin.
Activity: 19
I just hope I don't end up losing out completely cos ever since I came into crypto, the blood bath has been too much and it affects me in all ramification.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I wonder if OP have looked at today's current market cap. If you think crypto is dying, then I suggest you just cash out all your investment and leave this forum.

I'm tired of seeing this kind of threads. New projects are still sprouting, the current bear market is normal and will never be always green (as what you expect) because of its volatility.

I think there is still a lot of hope for altcoin because many are holding altcoins and buying altcoins at current prices, and to restore the altcoin takes a long time and by waiting for a better investment in the long run, maybe a lot of people who think altcoi will die, probably because the altcoin price is currently dropping dramatically
Activity: 364
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
When the market falls again, people will always complain that the cryptocurrency is dead. This is caused by people's fears. It is difficult for people to overcome the fear of market decline.
Activity: 176
I have heard that April was the worst month ever regarding cryptocurrencies and ICO projects, but we are in May now, everything is ok.
Activity: 67
I'm sure that these Altcoins have many future but there are some if they can see through their roadmap the project will be brought live live in the space.
Activity: 96
Yes. Just be positive and let the market or the team handle the situation, they need to balance everything and they need to do the right things. This is for us, for all. For the beautification of the industry and the cycle.
Activity: 112
Hope is always there, but not all altcoin have a bad future, it all depend on how good the project will get going. Check and tell me your view of NWP: www.nwpsolution.com
Just because the market is suffering doesn't mean that alt coins are dying... This things have and will always happen. I wont tell you to hodl but always only invest what you are willing to lose and if you believe in a coin then stick to it.
Activity: 21
Altcoins are amazing and there is plenty of room to innovate, make new ones and make the existing ones better. I think that there is enough proof of that everyday for whoever looks into the issue.
Activity: 22
not all of it. some project still running through its milestones and in the way reaching its success, thanks to their strong family members. some project continously and massively born with some wondrfull ideas and concept also with professional team. so there still some hope for cryptocurrencies world.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
There are always hope for altcoins. No doubt, most of the altcoins will eventually die after losing the competition and only the strongest with either differentiated technology or with a narrow field of application will survive. But I do not know about ICO. Anyway, there still is a plenty of time for new ones to appear. I think so. As long as btc go up, the altcoins will go up too. No matter how bad the market is, it cannot die. The market will never die. There is already spinning a lot of money and many companies operate profit and distributing it among investors. The price of btc, and the price of all altcoins will always going up and down forever. That is crypto.
Activity: 126
I think the Altcoin market is still very potential to grow cause some of them are doing a lots of development and upgrades. I still habe hope and believe in them.
I think so. No matter how bad the market is, it cannot die. There is already spinning a lot of money and many companies operate profit and distributing it among investors.
Activity: 7
I think the Altcoin market is still very potential to grow cause some of them are doing a lots of development and upgrades. I still habe hope and believe in them.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...

Of course there are still hope for altcoins, it seems that we are just starting. Invest still in altcoins and you'll know how big your earnings should be.
if the price of coin is currently down. given the total asset market cap is going down drastically it will impact on all coin prices. I do not know what happened because of what, it's just that I believe if the price of coin will surely increase again in this year.
Pages:
Jump to: