Pages:
Author

Topic: Are there still hope for the altcoins - page 19. (Read 2511 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
The market is not as bad as many people say. Now the market is experiencing a certain seasonal condition, after some time it will necessarily recover, there will come a good season.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
As of now,  I am still hoping that alternative coins in the cryptocurrency will still be able to help us to raise more income for our great future.
It is such a wonderful blessing for all of us having this kind of  blessing
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
there always be a hope for new project but indeed people should be aware for upcoming project because not all projects will being successfully but i think altcoins will never lack of interest at least for next several years and 2017 can be called as years of tokens because plenty of ICO has been successfully announce at the public but this trend will continue this year and i'm pretty sure at 2019 altcoin still popular
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
it is true, the state of the market lately is quite apprehensive. however, do not worry, because actually this kind of condition is common in the world of crypto. There will always be an increase then decline. the cycle is always like that. so when the altcoin is currently down, it is certain that there will be a time when altcoin will rise again.
Activity: 28
I think the Altcoin market is still very potential to grow cause some of them are doing a lots of development and upgrades. I still habe hope and believe in them.
Activity: 361
BIB Exchange
the market in the middle of this year has increased quite nicely almost all the coin has increased the increase will be stable until the end of the year.
Activity: 20
I believe that we are still at a very early stage of development and I have no doubt that increasingly advanced and flexible cryptocurrencies will continue to emerge that could allow them to become an integral part of the formal economy in the near future, especially through the growing economic tokenization.
Activity: 116
Yes, I think some Altcoins are of high value. I have always been hopeful about Altcoins.
All Altcoins follow the price fluctuations of bitcoin. You don't have to worry too much. Bitcoin always attracts strong investor support.
Activity: 327
Merit: 15
So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...

while there is an exchange that sells altcoins altcoins, altcoins will not die, although currently the price is cheap, for new projects there is still hope, there are still many good new ico emerging good, I think this cryptocurrency business will not die, instead will experience growth in every year
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
With confidence I can say that altcoins will be the future of the market. Many projects will issue their coins, which will be supported by the services and goods provided.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Yes definitely there is much hope in many alts except shit coins/scam coins. If you wittness the market in recent days, many alts have shown potential and they have survived in this worst situation of the market.
Activity: 406
I certainly have much hope in various altcoins. It is true that several altcoins have no future and are are subject to oblivion, but there are good investment options certainly.
Activity: 210
Hoped and hope especially that my altcoins already showed the profit more than twice
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
Projects still keep coming. I think sooner or later that downtime period will end. Market is cyclic, once it reaches the bottom, it will again start to raise, only question is where is the bottom.
I think the growth phase has already begun. The one who can choose the "right" coins will get profit from 10x and above.
Activity: 144
I think there will be more good projects and altcoins. now not all altcoins are bad.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"
So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...
The market is cyclical, like everything on our planet, there are periods when everything grows, there is when it falls. You just got to the period when the market was on the correction, now it is recovering and new altcoins again begins a white band for X=ICO.  Yes, those projects which do not of themselves was represented in this period, likely already come to life, and good projects will bring more profits
Activity: 205
Projects still keep coming. I think sooner or later that downtime period will end. Market is cyclic, once it reaches the bottom, it will again start to raise, only question is where is the bottom.
Activity: 185
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
Yes there is still hope for altcoins. They are the future of technology and it will change everything that we have now. From old system to a new system so better watch our for your investment as long as you're a holder then expect a good reward You will retire early.
Activity: 98
Altcoins will not die, there are a lot of good project that will survive the bear market, do a good research about projects that have good potential, and stick with those. Good projects with upcoming mainnet launch will be a good buy as the price will be hyped no matter what; another good idea is to look projects with big partnership announcement, those projects look stronger when they partner big companies and they will keep their value for a long term.
Pages:
Jump to: