Pages:
Author

Topic: Are there still hope for the altcoins - page 20. (Read 2511 times)

Activity: 232
Merit: 100
No, the markets are not dying it's just that there is correction happening from the recent crypto craze is happening. There was a spurt of inorganic growth because crypto breaking in mainstream. But it's no denying that growth in value wasn't at the same level. So just be patient there is a huge community of hardworking and talented people working to find solutions for a variety of problems. The crypto future is very bright.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Of course there is Hope for altcoins, the fact that most have lost value in the red zone doesnt mean they are over with, the market will recover and good coins will make a comeback as well
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
My hope is still alive for altcoins. The market really sucks in the last 3 months. But this does mean it will continue like that. Lets be patient.
Activity: 434
https://saturn.black
So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...
The market is not as bad as it was a month ago. Now the altcoins began to recover after falling to the bottom. It would be nice to the recovery period went by fast. This all was would on hand.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
I think this is the right time to buy, because the price is rising, and the future will benefit by the rising market price. Crypto will continue to exist and altcoin will continue to live.

Buying coins is always right but choosing a right coins is very very important so choose a better coin with more research because how long do you hold is always better for you.
Activity: 406
So are all altcoins are dying or there will be no hope for new projects..? the market is now so bad...

Personally, I believe that there is every hope for the existence and development of altcon. Many have lost their value and are in the red zone, but there is every chance of restoring the market and returning good coins.
Activity: 479
I still expect a lot against Altcoin. because Altcoin still continues to show an ever-increasing development. besides that with Altcoin that much changed the price, the more I am sure to have Altcoin.
Activity: 149
Merit: 12
I think that it's possible to say that there is far more than just hope for alts. Alts will be the basis of world economic in future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 22
There are still a very large for altcoins , because business in the internet is a parrallel business in the outside world, the ups and downs of altcoins is very normal there will be good time and there will also be a bad time for every altcoins , but this is not end of it , all altcoins are still hopeful they can recover on the future to come.
Activity: 90
do not worry we should always think positively, there is still a lot of hope for altcoin to rise and a good project will definitely survive
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

No, it depends on the altcoins bro. Altcoins that have potential growth, security, profitability, and sustainability will continue to grow in the digital currency market. Don't say that all altcoins are dying, I myself invested a lot in altcoins especially in ETH, LTC, and EOS because for they're profitable in long-term investments. I always buy coins when the market is falling down because this is an opportunity for me to maximize my profit when the market rises up again. A good mindset of a trader, if he sees the market is falling down, he does not conclude that it is already dying instead he takes the opportunity to invest again by buying new potential coins and let it grow until its highest value. If you see that the market is not good, have the patience to hold your coins, its a matter of selling and buying in perfect time is the key to success in digital currency market trading.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
Not all Altcoins are rubbish and people should remember that most of these Altcoins help to push up the price of Bitcoin. I think people should not throw out the baby with the water. I know for certain that many of these Altcoins have no future but there are some if they can see through of their roadmap the project would be bring live to the space
Activity: 756
April 29, 2018, 11:10:58 AM
I think even altcoin is now popular, even beat bitcoin, can be seen from the graphic increase in the percentage of altcoin and bitcoin, altcoin far superior, its example just like ripple, cardano, xlm, tron, and EOS are now on the rise
Activity: 79
April 29, 2018, 09:38:53 AM
There are, of course. Thanks to AltCoins, my portfolio was able to stand up. the market improved and the portfolio increased 2-3 times. you just have to take the right steps.
Activity: 495
Merit: 250
April 29, 2018, 09:35:14 AM
There are still a lot of people concerned about  altcoins, because they have invested a lot of money on this business, so I hope they can quickly get a solution to this situation and return the price of the altcoins as before.
Activity: 350
April 29, 2018, 09:30:46 AM
Yes there is still hope in alternative coins, I think you should not underestimate the skills and capabilities of altcoins because they can provide also a income in our pockets.
Not as big the money they provide in bitcoin, well atleast they can help the people to earn another source of income.
Activity: 462
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
April 26, 2018, 02:50:12 PM
Bitcoin will remain a leading player in the market for a long time. And the top altcoins will always have competitors. If the project has a good message, then certainly the altcoin has a future. For example, the sphere of medicine. Development of anonymous decentralized patient databases.
Activity: 224
April 26, 2018, 01:59:33 PM

Why did you decide that all the altcoys are dying? Good projects are pretty good for themselves. And bad projects are doomed to destruction. This is natural selection. Therefore, it is not necessary to say that ALL altcoyins die.
Activity: 130
April 26, 2018, 01:49:41 PM
Yes there is still hope for the altcoins. With altcoins like ethereum their projects are remarkable and they are always working to keep the project moving forward and better.
Activity: 1022
April 26, 2018, 01:34:07 PM
sometimes to work on decision as expending spares on part with the chance as collecting returns from different appeals on risks with the strategics on manage with the development.
Pages:
Jump to: