Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 21. (Read 10474 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 03:56:00 AM
i do not fear what i have no control of and is inevitable. hacks will happen. you just have to do everything in your power to prevent that. once you've done that there is nothing more you can do and you should not be afraid.
Activity: 361
May 08, 2018, 03:54:00 AM
Honestly is a yes. Hackers shouldn't be undermined. If you care less about them, the more prone you are to them. We all should be careful with how we treat out properties. Certain traps should be easily identified. Like checking your URL carefully and phishing attacks should be spotted.
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 03:42:31 AM
I believe that you should always follow the security recommendations when connecting to the Internet. Most users are often guilty themselves, in that they make themselves vulnerable. Hackers are not all-powerful, although they are dangerous.
Activity: 158
May 08, 2018, 03:24:57 AM
Yes, I am very scared of hackers. I always take care of my private keys. My biggest concern is that hackers attack my wallet.
Activity: 121
May 08, 2018, 03:23:38 AM
I think that all people who hold cryptocurrencies will be afraid of hackers. People all have different ways of storing cryptocurrencies. I use cold wallets and save my cryptocurrencies by encrypting private keys. I think this method is safer.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
May 07, 2018, 12:18:44 PM
afraid ? surely all members or users bitcoin even internet users are afraid of hackers, because I'm also afraid if my assets in bitcoin hit by hackers. we can protect ourselves from hacker attacks by giving more security to all our assets, maybe  make a difficult password or require verification at login. and do not download any application, and do not use free wifi because usually the application is inserted a virus that may end up hacking our assets.
Activity: 216
May 07, 2018, 12:10:30 PM
of course I am very afraid of the hacker because we will lost all assets to avoid a hacker I keep the password and private key safely, for the next I never click on the link in the email
Activity: 110
May 07, 2018, 12:09:18 PM
With the hacker I am afraid because it is dangerous. Hopefully there are no hackers that enter our keaset all. Therefore security is very important such as DIW projects token so no one can collapse our asset asemu.
Activity: 182
May 07, 2018, 12:03:20 PM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?

yes I am afraid, but with all my efforts to prevent it. both with software and with others. because I do not want to lose my assets. if that happens maybe i will become a bummer.
Activity: 94
May 07, 2018, 09:15:25 AM
Of Course we all are afraid from hacker. It's normal because no one which want their money lost. especially if you have a lot on your wallet.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
May 07, 2018, 07:49:52 AM
I think that this is the most dangerous problem in the crypt, with which it is necessary to fight. After all, only one click on the phishing link is enough - and the information about your keys is already in the hands of hackers ..
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
May 07, 2018, 07:34:13 AM
Of course! Who could not be afraid of them? Hackers has a lot of improve and modern on which they can hack even a high security stuffs, so it's not safe at all. We can't stop them but we can prevent them. First of all never trust anyone, strangers or friend. Unless it is your very close fried and you trust him the most. Never trust your personal information with anyone, because this might use against you. Never trust your wallet key to anyone but you please keep on a safe place on which only you will no, encrypt it and put high security password. Always think before you click, think before you made decision. Be wise we already know what is right, sometimes out instinct is right so try to never have a doubt on your instinct.
Activity: 56
May 07, 2018, 07:32:23 AM
Truly obviously, I have been hacked more than once. In all actuality it raises a great deal of worry on how secure the whole crypto advertise is. Today when I lose my ATM card, I know it will take a few measures past the normal individual to hack into my record or even with a call or an instant message to my financier, the record would be confined for any reserve to go out and on the off chance that it is moved to another record, it can be followed and switched. In any case, here, perusing a few destinations alone can make you powerless, downloading the wrong, reordering, uncovering your private key, leaving reserve on trade locales among others. What's more, yes I am terrified of the programmers out there.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
May 07, 2018, 07:14:31 AM
I think everyone are afraid of the hackers. That's because these hackers have the ability to steal investors' hard earned money. It will really hurt for an an individual if the money he's valued so much will be gone forever especially if they are meant for his family.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
May 07, 2018, 07:08:12 AM
when you can know how to save your asset you never affraid with hackers, first you must know all coins in your wallet is your asset so add internet security, dont openg link without SSL its not safety, use 2FA for your wallet or account, dont give private key to others, back up it, and the last always scan you pc, that way to leave from hackers
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
May 07, 2018, 07:00:46 AM
Everyone at least a little afraid to be hacked, but I don't think that we need to be afraid of this. People should not ignore precautionary measures and do everything to protect their coins and tokens. Safe browsing, use few wallets, have a good antivirus and firewall, don't follow suspicious links and etc.
Activity: 95
May 07, 2018, 06:36:43 AM
Yes, I'm very afraid of hackers, because hackers have a lot of means to steal other people's coins, so long as we don't have enough money to steal coins.
Activity: 224
May 07, 2018, 06:34:00 AM
hackers are the biggest problem in the world of cryptographic currencies lately. thanks to advanced technology people are getting their tokens. it is unlikely to be afraid of investors.
Activity: 80
May 07, 2018, 06:21:14 AM
I'm a hacker myself:) So I have nothing to worry about, I still have the same encrypted as other hackers. Not at all.
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
May 06, 2018, 05:56:57 PM
Hackers pose a huge threat to the cryptoworld. Everyone should be more careful about their passwords and private keys. Cybersecurity should develop faster.
Pages:
Jump to: