Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 22. (Read 10474 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 06, 2018, 05:01:54 PM
The safety of their money does not bother only those who do not have money. So no wonder the forum has plenty of themes which set out the basis of cyber security. Following these rules you can protect yourself from getting to phishing sites, etc., But protect your personal data seems even more difficult. Entering data when registering on exchanges, KYC... It is good that there are projects that are currently working in this direction.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 04:48:02 PM
I think that is a constant threat with which we must learn to live, taking all the necessary measures to reduce that risk. In fact I read that when quantum computing appears all that has been done so far in digital technology related to cryptocurrencies could disappear in a jiffy. Therefore, we will always have to look for and seek more protection and security, even if this takes an important part of our income.
Activity: 144
May 06, 2018, 04:22:06 PM
yes i am afraid of hackers so be careful of them do not trust so many people was victime of the hackers we must be very carefull
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
May 06, 2018, 04:06:20 PM
different arrange with the manage as containing with tasks of completion,
as preparing with initials of terms on extending entrance as works to follows with one on priors with the chance as distributing notice of captures with the information as hacker to collects with supports and referring with one on finest with evaluation to defines of one as best of conclusion.

Activity: 434
May 06, 2018, 03:14:50 PM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?
I do not know should you be really arfaid... as far as I am concerned, the security is a matter of your antivirus programm. On the other hand, they are not perfect...
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
May 06, 2018, 03:09:57 PM
If you do some things to prevent it then there's an extremely low chance to get hacked. It's very dangerous to use not trusted torrent clients like utorrent meanwhile being in crypto.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Blockchain with solar energy
May 06, 2018, 03:06:40 PM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?
sercurity technology nowaday are very advance. I think it's nearly impossible to hack an account (exchanges) if they don't let anyone know pass word.
and I think it's impossible to hack a wallet that we have the private key/
Activity: 336
May 06, 2018, 02:54:41 PM
I think any user is afraid of hackers. This is normal, since in fact hackers can hack into any web resource, or otherwise steal data to a user's wallet and steal all the money. Recently, such cases have already been and everyone knows this.
Activity: 476
May 06, 2018, 02:44:53 PM
Of course! I'm afraid of hackers, if I have a lot of money. If I have more ETH then I will make a hardware wallet. With it, I can protect my ETH number without worrying about hacking the key. In addition, you should use metamask to limit all the loss of money!
Activity: 490
May 06, 2018, 02:39:11 PM
I do not think that among us there will be people who are not afraid of hackers, because he will immediately be hacked, so there's no doubt that I can say that hackers are very dangerous now and if you want to hide something from them, if you want them they still need to find ways to hack you
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
May 06, 2018, 02:36:49 PM
I think that everyone is afraid of losing their coins. This is normal, because people have always wanted to save their property from scammers. I use a hardware wallet to store my coins.
Activity: 80
May 06, 2018, 02:16:47 PM
Bitcoin alone can not guarantee the security of virtual money users. Because the storage is just pseudo, ie on a computer, pc, tablet, or smartphone, it's possible that a mistake made the lost money. Just because a case inadvertently deleted a virtual purse, it might cost tens of millions missing. In addition, this virtual wallet can be hacked by hackers.

So the Bitcoin money suddenly runs out instantly. Many negative events resulting from the existence of this Bitcoin.
Activity: 373
Merit: 107
May 06, 2018, 02:10:03 PM

Highly! They are so close and follow you, until your wallet grows.
Activity: 187
Merit: 5
May 06, 2018, 01:39:56 PM

The question is: who doesn't get scared of Hackers? These guys are there working 24hrs to strip one of Hard-end funds once they are able to get the right click. So it's normal to be afraid of them, but at the same time .. One needs to stay protective by using very secured Browsers and not allowing sites with SSL errors. Google Authenticator is another means of staying super protected.
Activity: 47
May 06, 2018, 01:12:59 PM
more i read about hacks on myether wallet or others exchanges, then more think blockchain is not that safe like we all thinking,may be it is just a matter of time till internet can be safer with blockchain tech and may be Egretia with their html5 blockchain can bring more safety to internet,i hope so
Activity: 280
May 06, 2018, 01:08:04 PM
I do not really afraid of it, even better to say here: not afraid, but cautioned about it. There is a percentage of you being hacked, sure. But, this percentage has very few numbers after zero, if you just aware of visiting some bad sites etc. Meaning you are just good habited in internet, and aware of getting viruses.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
May 06, 2018, 06:17:45 AM
A little bit of fear is healthy; especially when it comes to hackers!! Can what for the private key management solutions to come online.
Activity: 47
May 06, 2018, 06:12:08 AM
Yes, they steal mostly not from private individuals but from various funds where the protection constantly hangs or from the exchange. since it stores all information on working with purses and withdrawal of funds.
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
May 06, 2018, 06:11:15 AM
Earlier I was afraid of the hackers but I have since found a permanent solutions to reducing 99% of the chances of getting my coins hacked. What I do is dual boot my PC, one is windows OS and the other is a Linux OS. I use the windows for my regular browsing and work related stuff while I use the Linux OS for storing and hodling my coins.
That's right, great strategy! And I, for example, monitor everything also from the computer, but I manage all my assets from the phone, which all the rest of the time is turned off without connecting to the Internet!
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
May 06, 2018, 05:21:53 AM
Yeah absolutely. I always double check every website address and always use the original software. we cannot trust every crack Softwares sometimes crack gots keyloggers (malware). we must pay attention all the time.
Pages:
Jump to: