Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 24. (Read 10474 times)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
May 06, 2018, 12:52:28 AM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?
I'm never afraid of hackers because I have a lot of cold wallets to store my altcoin. I really like the function of cold wallet because offline offline hackers will not be able to penetrate into my wallet.
But to be safer, I would withdraw my money back to the bank and keep my money in the safe. I love cash and is an expert on money. Grin
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
May 06, 2018, 12:26:12 AM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?
I'm really afraid of hackers because I have a lot of money stored in trading platforms. So I need a purse for the best money.
I think cold wallet will be one of the safest ways to keep property for us. Our property numbers will be offline and the rules will not be accessible to steal them.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
May 06, 2018, 12:23:43 AM
Of course! I think everyone is afraid of hackers. Moreover, they should be afraid, because they can steal all your money and this is reality!
You are absolutely right, now hackers are very dangerous, but you can protect yourself! Always check the correctness of the site where you enter passwords. It is desirable to have a separate device for this, from which you will make all transactions, inputs to the exchange and so on. Do not download pirated software.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
May 06, 2018, 12:20:36 AM
haha... why did you asked stupid question like that? all of people scare of hackers because they can do anything. you just make a small mistake and you will be lost all your money.
Activity: 602
May 05, 2018, 11:24:42 PM
All of us should be. But I still have trust on exchanges such as Binance that they won't let any hackers to steal my funds. I'm hoping that one day, hacking people's wallets will just be a thing of the past.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 05, 2018, 11:17:13 PM
I think it's always risky to keep your coins on the exchange they can be hacked at any time .. hackers always keep busy to find flaws on the server and they try their best to set up a phishing site recently bee token Ico encounter this where the hacker is located can steal money. so you have to be afraid of people like that, they motivate us to be more careful.

Activity: 518
Merit: 103
May 05, 2018, 11:13:46 PM
We should acknowledge them, that they are always there and we cannot control what they arr doing or about to do, what we can do is to protrct our investments, to make sure that our storage is always secure and is always updated, so that hackers.will have a hard time of opening your wallets before you even cash out your investments, though we have 2fa securities, there still a high chance fhat they can hack our accounts, just like in exchanges, thus the reason we need to have our devices secured, so when we connect to the internet, our device is safe, as well as our accounts. There will be hackers, but there will still be good security, and we also nedd to invest on it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
May 05, 2018, 11:00:42 PM
Of course! I think everyone is afraid of hackers. Moreover, they should be afraid, because they can steal all your money and this is reality!
Activity: 475
Merit: 1
May 05, 2018, 10:56:59 PM
Of course, I'm afraid of hackers for a short while because they can steal your long-term money.
Activity: 406
May 05, 2018, 10:55:00 PM
Not only me, but us. We are afraid of the hackers. Because in one click, you will lose everything what you've earn. Keep your wallet secured and safe. You always change your password and updated.
Activity: 140
May 05, 2018, 10:15:05 PM
I do not worry about this. I update the information in places prestigious, reliable for us. Do not read all the junk messages of people fomo. So our psychology will fluctuate and fear. So let's focus on learning experiences and investing.
Activity: 112
May 05, 2018, 10:09:51 PM
In fact, hackers have done a lot of damage to many investors. This also makes some research projects on security issues. In my opinion, the best way is to protect yourself. Be careful and follow all rules of encryption. Absolutely keep your password and be careful when joining any type of security project ...
think every people in this world who has an asset stored in the digital network are afraid of hackers because there are so many hackers today and to think that they possibly robbed our money is just one click which is vey hard for us to accept.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
May 05, 2018, 10:04:43 PM
In fact, hackers have done a lot of damage to many investors. This also makes some research projects on security issues. In my opinion, the best way is to protect yourself. Be careful and follow all rules of encryption. Absolutely keep your password and be careful when joining any type of security project ...
Activity: 191
May 05, 2018, 10:00:44 PM
I'm not affected by hackers. I only believe in the news in prestigious places. Currently on the network there are many rumors blowing. The news is not real to us, so it will affect my psychology. So I do not pay attention and do not see the sources are unclear, not credible.
Activity: 168
May 05, 2018, 09:56:33 PM
Of course this is a concerning news for all of us. We should be more careful and picky on what coins to invest with.
Activity: 98
May 05, 2018, 09:49:48 PM
Yes, I am. Before I entered to the crypto world I did not give importance to cyber security, in fact I was lazy and careless about my accounts but after investing in crypto and reading about the hacks that happened lately I got really scared and started to improve my knowledge about security and started to take action and changed my habits to protect myself from hackers when I am online and using crypto. A good way to start would be, do not store your crypto in exchanges and online wallets, and instead always use hardware wallets. Use two factor authentication on all your accounts and use bookmarks to enter to the exchanges sites to avoid phishing sites. Stay safe and away from them.
Activity: 126
May 05, 2018, 05:23:52 PM
Don't quite understand what you can do against hackers the most innovative cryptos system information. Able to crack that impossible. Though, because it is very costly.
Activity: 476
May 05, 2018, 05:23:46 PM
I am trying not to think about the worst things in order not to attract them. Besides, I rely on my antivirus system, it is really great
Activity: 541
May 05, 2018, 05:23:24 PM
Yeah, hackers r certainly very dangerous, but I'm not really worried about this! I dont keep money in one place, dont keep money on the stock exchange, most of the coins r on cold wallets, I always check the site for originality, which allows me to almost completely exclude the possibility of fraud in my direction!
Activity: 373
May 05, 2018, 05:21:43 PM
As soon as the bitcoin course has grown, hackers from all over the world have paid to it their professional attention. As a result of hacker attacks, critical vulnerabilities were revealed, although, unfortunately, many paid for this knowledge with money. Developers began to actively work on eliminating imperfections: some continued to look for ways to improve the capabilities of bitcoin, while others created their own crypto-currencies, some of which reached a level of popularity, like lightcoin, etherium and other currencies from the top of today's ratings.
Pages:
Jump to: