Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 23. (Read 10474 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
May 06, 2018, 05:18:10 AM
Earlier I was afraid of the hackers but I have since found a permanent solutions to reducing 99% of the chances of getting my coins hacked. What I do is dual boot my PC, one is windows OS and the other is a Linux OS. I use the windows for my regular browsing and work related stuff while I use the Linux OS for storing and hodling my coins.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
May 06, 2018, 05:15:31 AM
I am a Newbie at this time I am not afraid of hackers.When i got full or hero member than i afraid of hackers.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
May 06, 2018, 05:13:42 AM
If you have any cryptocurrencies that you are holding, especially online, then you should be very wary and afraid of hackers because right now they are your biggest enemies. I am afraid of hackers and I am afraid of them getting into my wallets and making off with my coins which is why I am always prompted to protect my wallets with whatever security measures are available.
Activity: 224
May 06, 2018, 03:07:11 AM
Not afraid. Now they come up with many ways to keep them. In my wallet, you can even order a flash drive on which the bitcoins will be stored.
Activity: 110
May 06, 2018, 03:04:56 AM
of course I am afraid of hackers. but the security of wallet what I use is pretty good and it reduces my fear of hackers.
Activity: 266
May 06, 2018, 02:59:38 AM
Yes I'm afraid of hackers because they can do an undo because some people are waiting for you to receive some token so as to steal from you and that's a wasted effort if you are busy working for another person.
Activity: 126
May 06, 2018, 02:49:07 AM
Of Course we all are afraid of hacker. They can steal your money and we can't blame anyone for that because they are anonym. Maybe it's need some additional secure like Hardware wallet or paper wallet or install offline wallet for prevent from hacker.
Activity: 322
May 06, 2018, 02:37:12 AM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?
of course I'm afraid so from that I always try to play as safe as possible by not using my computer for other things out of work because I think there are many sites that direct us to pishing links and I do not want my device affected by malware so from that I only use it for work and wallet problems, I always use metamask to protect me from hackers
Activity: 108
May 06, 2018, 02:34:47 AM
technology is constantly getting stronger. the flow of information to the crypto money market is constant. transactions are carried out on the internet. so security vulnerability can occur. it is impossible not to be afraid of hackers.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
May 06, 2018, 02:32:35 AM
Yes, always not only me but everyone and the whole world afraid the hackers. Hackers are a God gifted mind who are very intelligently by the way of technology but within a minute of time earning Billionth of dollar while the other party losses the same. Every year there is 100 billionth of dollar losses only in the USA. So, always keep confidential while you are transacting any financial matter over the internet.
Activity: 224
May 06, 2018, 02:26:08 AM
i beleive evveryone afraid hackers,each investor need the way protect mine acc to avoid hacker hack acc,there are many way to protect the acc as use 2 acc,1 acc main to store your money and 1 acc for trader,acc main no need log in when you no neccessary,use laptop and use kaspersky or your lap ony use for crypto,don't click any strange link when you don't know what this link,use protect 2 times with authy... it is very safe
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 02:16:00 AM
I personally am afraif that some bad guys are already in charge of my wallets, and they are just waiting for me to earn some more money to steal  Grin Grin
Activity: 448
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 06, 2018, 02:13:02 AM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?
today is indeed a lot of hackers are outstanding. this is not desired by every holder. I myself was also worried after hearing this news.
I'm sure there will be one who cleans the market from hackers attacks. in addition, we also must be more careful to use the account or wallet that we have.
Activity: 210
May 06, 2018, 02:02:02 AM
Recently I seriously began to think of it, places to me it becomes terrible. I drive from myself these thoughts, but in the world there is nothing impossible. And your savings will be in safety only at my place in the safe for now it no, I can't feel protected for all 100% though I aspire to it.
Activity: 110
May 06, 2018, 01:47:32 AM
Yes, I'm afraid of the same hacker. I do not want my account collapse, then my assets are stolen, it is a very sad thing. and to avoid hackers, I am always careful in surfing in cyberspace. not arbitrarily open the links are not clear, nor do I spread my email address in any place.
Activity: 175
Merit: 2
May 06, 2018, 01:38:54 AM
Yes. Everyone don't like to be hacked. It's a worst thing that somebody using your identity without your permission.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Crypto Marketer For Whales
May 06, 2018, 01:34:09 AM
No. I am not afraid of them. I stay as low profile as possible and out of the radar. Also, I have enough knowledge not to be victimized by hackers.
Activity: 173
May 06, 2018, 01:18:13 AM
Hackers are the realy problem for the whole digital world.
It is necessary to take precautions like as two-factor authorization and daily notification about your wallet.
Hardwallet is also good to prevent the damage from hackers.
And, of course, you need to monitor your wallet (especially placed on exchenges) periodically.

Yes and i think everyone of us are afraid in hacking and many are scattered everywhere and its hard for us to identify because they are using dummy account.
Activity: 56
May 06, 2018, 12:57:32 AM

yes, I am worry. No one is safe 100%, but I am trying to protect myself by being careful browsing, not using any hacked software and not opening any suspicious mail. because every online transactions is hackable.
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
May 06, 2018, 12:57:20 AM
Hackers are the realy problem for the whole digital world.
It is necessary to take precautions like as two-factor authorization and daily notification about your wallet.
Hardwallet is also good to prevent the damage from hackers.
And, of course, you need to monitor your wallet (especially placed on exchenges) periodically.
Pages:
Jump to: