Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 26. (Read 10474 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 12
May 04, 2018, 04:18:49 PM
I guess everyone is afraid of hackers. To be safe from hackers, hardware wallets are the best and safest option for cryptocurrencies. Also, we should visit only a legit sites and don't click any link.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
May 04, 2018, 04:14:57 PM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?

Yes, I am. honestly I very afraid of hackers. Because I spend a lot time here and in social media to make profit (altcoins) and of course I don't want to lose it..
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
May 04, 2018, 03:34:25 PM
Yes, but they made me more attentive and workable. This is not good, would be better if they were not, but in our world a lot of bad people, i can't fight with them, we need to adapt to this world. Don't become like them and be kinder
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
May 04, 2018, 03:18:41 PM
of course, I'm very afraid of hackers. they can retrieve important data of a country, personal data (all of important data you have), money, even the cryptocurrency assets we have. the way they steal is very sophisticated, even though all I know is just infuse the virus, but the virus is not detected by anti-virus. Roll Eyes
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 03:07:14 PM
I'm not really scared. But I try to comply with safety rules. I'm not visiting any weird sites and doesn't download anything. I do not enter passwords. I have 3 years use Kaspersky Internet Security. I had no problems with him.
Activity: 70
May 04, 2018, 03:04:46 PM
Considering the recent attacks, yes, you shuold be aware, but not afraid. Just be more careful and use some secured solutions or pay attention on some promising secured solution with SSL, 2FA and so on like Bitupper
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
May 04, 2018, 02:45:34 PM
yes I'm afraid of hackers since myetherwallet website has been comprised even if for a short time I'm not more log in with my private key I think I will buy a hardware wallet and only then I will log in again in complete safety
Activity: 317
Merit: 251
May 04, 2018, 01:28:39 PM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?
Everybody here in this forum are afraid of hackers because all of your earnings that you work really hard could be steal by just a click of a hacker. I think to protect yourself from hackers attack you should be more careful in presenting your accounts and passwords to others because they could hire a hacker just to steal your money. Always be invisible and quiet, so your account will not be notice by hackers.
Activity: 114
Merit: 2
May 04, 2018, 01:23:14 PM
I'm more affraid about In real life attack to be honest.

If you use hardwallet and you dont participate to anything strange like airdrop or test random service on internet, you are totally fine.
Activity: 26
May 04, 2018, 01:21:12 PM
Yes i'm afraid to hacker and I think every is afraid once hacker attack. But there are precaution to avoid hacker, just ensure that your account is totally secure and your the only person access on it. Keep safe your password, private and any related data or information using to access your account and wallet.
Activity: 252
May 04, 2018, 04:34:08 AM
The biggest problem of the crypto currency stock market is the recent happenings of token stealing. advanced technology is used by hackers to access accounts and wallets. thus frightening hackers investors.
Activity: 110
May 04, 2018, 02:59:13 AM
I wonder why I should be afraid if I obey the rules. I have never used an obscure site that could be called a strange site and never downloads that are not clear.
Activity: 52
May 04, 2018, 02:50:43 AM
I think that hackers don't provide much of a threat as the special protection of accounts still needs to perform its functions, and of course, I didn't really want to I got hacked)
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
May 04, 2018, 02:50:08 AM
Of course, I'm afraid of hackers,  they are people, just very smart people, They actually stole our valuable things by using their illegal network or knowledge.  I think it should be a more interesting motive.
Activity: 179
May 04, 2018, 02:46:25 AM
no I don't afraid of hackers because I always use secured methods. Most of the hackers use our mistakes to hack us. so it's better if we always use secured methods & double check them.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
May 03, 2018, 09:28:25 PM
Of course, I am afraid of hackers and trying to use trustworthy wallets. Exchanges and unknown wallets are unreliable, you should have the private key.
Everyone is afraid of hackers because they are able to get your account and use your money for their own; I, myself is afraid, so in order to get rid of it, I always make sure that my account is secured.
Activity: 994
Merit: 507
May 03, 2018, 09:12:02 PM
I think there's no people that are not afraid in hackers. We all know that hackers has an ability to steal our accounts and all our money that we really work hard in just a short time. But there's nothing afraid of bitcoin if we are being cautious and following some security measure like being aware in any sites that we are opening and click and all private information that we give.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
May 03, 2018, 07:15:53 PM
I'm always afraid of hackers. They are stalking for our money, let's limit access to unknown sites. Do not visit the links that strangers send to you. Please secure your account with 2FA, it will be much safer.
Activity: 461
Merit: 112
May 03, 2018, 06:54:04 PM
Of course, I am afraid of hackers and trying to use trustworthy wallets. Exchanges and unknown wallets are unreliable, you should have the private key.
Activity: 35
May 03, 2018, 06:49:51 PM
Be smart and aware what you do. You should explore all possible and choose the most convenient option for protection of yourself.
Pages:
Jump to: