Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 27. (Read 10474 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
May 03, 2018, 06:40:10 PM
Phishing has never been so profitable as after launch of myetherwallet Cheesy I agree hackers attacks are trouble, but as for exchanges hacks we will soon have normally implemented DEX'es
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
May 03, 2018, 06:34:37 PM
I'm afraid of hacking wallets or stock exchange account. I think that no one wants his coins to be stolen and that's why such fear is justified.
Activity: 304
0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100
May 03, 2018, 06:32:14 PM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?
Yes I'm afraid to hackers because they so smart and it's easy to them get our money. We need avoid them so don't click anything that we don't know or not familiar to us because some hacking is on some links that they spread. We need a extra careful especially in this crypto world that have many of frauds and hacker.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
May 03, 2018, 06:23:41 PM
I'm fckn' "afraid" of them. I try to do everything possible to add more security. It's not needed to wright down all security tips you can find them easily. The problem is that some people don't understand the risk or lazy af
Activity: 264
Merit: 101
May 03, 2018, 05:58:38 PM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?

are you wary of thieves in real world? maybe you answer yes. so I say you crypto world has some thieves too. hackers are the thieves of crypto. but if you consider security conditions you can be sure about your assets.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 05:46:23 PM
Of course I'm afraid. When choosing an exchange, you need to focus not only on the size of the commission and the currencies with which the site operates, but also on security issues, including mandatory use of two-factor authentication for access to online purses and exchanges. As one of the options, decentralized exchanges can be used, where all operations take place at users' workstations, so the risk of compromising data and funds placed on a third-party site disappears.
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 05:18:58 PM
A little bit afraid but not totally. There is also an advantage side of fears cause you will be more careful about your assets, unlike when you are very confident. When you feel that fear it will push you to become more aware and avoid mistakes.  When you're too confident you lose your awareness of the negative ones.
Activity: 266
May 03, 2018, 02:01:45 PM
Who do not afraid? I prefer to keep my tokens in offline wallet to minimize risk of hacking
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
May 03, 2018, 01:58:54 PM

I can not say that it worries me very much. I have a hardware purse. I trust him. I believe that I am well protected. I hope that I will not have any problems with hackers.
Activity: 182
May 03, 2018, 01:57:47 PM
I use a completely different computer for my crypto... Which never accesses anything else. But for DO, I run a paper wallet to protect my coins from others (and myself)
Activity: 490
May 03, 2018, 01:54:15 PM
Hackers are different, I think that many people understand what I'm talking about, there are white and there are black caps, so it all depends on what kind of people you talk about, if it's about black caps, then they need to be afraid, it's mandatory.
Activity: 192
May 03, 2018, 01:51:21 PM
Yes, I am afraid of hackers. Because they can do anything which they want to use or need. It is totally harmful for our daily life.There are many types of hackers. They actually stole our valuable things by using their illegal network or knowledge.
Activity: 378
May 03, 2018, 01:45:20 PM
All we can do is pick a secure wallet and trust no one with our keys. And just hope that bitcoin technology is really safe.
Activity: 183
May 03, 2018, 08:17:08 AM

when we surf the website, there are many links Scam or Pishing website.

the core we have to be careful when it goes to the link in declared Scam, and often Captcha who can get an error.
Activity: 356
May 03, 2018, 08:05:01 AM
Many are aware of those hackers. Hackers are stealing , they dont want work hard simply easy money they wanted. If their is way to avoid or counter action to banned them ill do it to minimize and punished them.
Activity: 155
May 03, 2018, 07:47:26 AM
Hacking or Fraud happens anytime and anywhere. The rule is very simple, be safe. But the question is how? This time hackers can cloak like a sheep. That is why it is better to work or invest into those established and well known crypto organization. In the contrary it does not also gives assurance that these crypto giant cannot be hacked so there is a need for them for innovation and security research and development so those stakeholders will be safe from fraud or hack.
Activity: 196
May 03, 2018, 05:24:21 AM
You have to protect yourself . Read the simple security rules on the Internet, and hackers will not be able to scare you
Activity: 248
Merit: 11
May 03, 2018, 05:16:50 AM
To understand how to protect yourself from outside interference, you need to understand what tools hackers use. To steal your money from purses, scammers often use the mechanisms of browsers. One of the most common ways is to replace the address bar. Therefore, it is necessary to remain attentive - just check the "correctness" of the address. Many people set up "left" exchanges to their phone and think they are simply transferring money. In fact, your funds fall into the accounts of scammers. Therefore, be attentive to your mobile. Through it, it's easy to access your wallet.
Activity: 110
May 03, 2018, 05:14:36 AM
I think we should take them seriously . But we must not forget the safety rules ... people often give themselves access to their wallet, computer, and more
Activity: 252
May 03, 2018, 05:08:43 AM
This is why diversify in different exchange holdings, and also use secured network while doing so!
Pages:
Jump to: