Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you afraid of hackers? - page 25. (Read 10474 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
May 05, 2018, 05:17:16 PM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?
People had been working for ten years... what a great persistence! Yes, it is a great problem, but I just try to be optimistic
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
May 05, 2018, 05:16:07 PM
I'm not afraid hackers because all my wallets are in a safe place. And I'm checking my emails very carefully, because I'm really afraid phishing.
Activity: 266
May 05, 2018, 05:11:49 PM
I think everyone is afraid of hackers. I am not a millionaire but I think everyone has something of value that he or she doesn't want to lose. It is necessary to be very careful with the hackers.
Activity: 320
May 05, 2018, 05:00:42 PM
Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?

Yes, i am afraid to hackers, because my friend experienced it, all of the tokens of my friend gets steal by the hackers, and i am so afraid to loose all my tokens now. Because after working it for 3-4months, and holding it for a long time, and it will steal only by the hackers, that is so awful for me and to everybody.
Activity: 378
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
May 05, 2018, 04:52:41 PM
Yes. I am quite afraid of this news, as they are one of the most shocking and confusing news for new investors. That's one of the reasons altcoin prices have dropped sharply recently.
Activity: 322
May 05, 2018, 04:52:17 PM
Of course, I'm afraid. Especially in our days when more and more hackers appear. Yes, your wallet can really be considered super safe. However, problems can arise not with him, but with so-called connection points. To understand how to protect yourself from outside interference, you need to understand what tools hackers use.
Activity: 644
May 05, 2018, 04:48:26 PM
We're all afraid of hackers because they're the people that could give us a really huge damage to our wallet or our PC.But if you have the knowledges how to against them by securing your own PC and don't access to the strange files or links . Everything will be safe.
first of all you should be careful not to visit sites that have a bad reputation, and also be careful when using your computer.
Activity: 364
Creative & digital marketing agency
May 05, 2018, 04:43:36 PM
We're all afraid of hackers because they're the people that could give us a really huge damage to our wallet or our PC.But if you have the knowledges how to against them by securing your own PC and don't access to the strange files or links . Everything will be safe.
Activity: 242
May 05, 2018, 03:21:57 PM
I'm not afraid of hacking. I recently read a news story about hackers stealing encrypt property. After reading, I knew that hackers were not omnipotent. Many of the theft incidents were caused by the carelessness of the users. I think it would be difficult for the black guests to find the loopholes as long as we develop good safety habits.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
May 05, 2018, 03:18:19 PM
It's very simple, buy a flash drive, there store passwords,set up a separate computer for cryptocurrency,do not visit strange sites on it.
Activity: 450
Merit: 101
May 05, 2018, 02:53:15 PM
I'm very afraid of hackers! In this regard, I often have panic attacks. In order to somehow protect myself, I try to include as few as possible devices that are carriers of crypto purses.
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
May 05, 2018, 02:40:41 PM
Hackers are capable of much. You should protect your data well, so as not to fall into their traps. Be careful and careful. Do not share your password with anyone
Activity: 238
May 05, 2018, 02:28:12 PM
I am not worried about hackers. I never click on links that I have not seen. I never use wallets downloaded from unofficial channels. I keep my private keys on removable disks. So why am I afraid of hackers?
Activity: 702
Merit: 255
May 05, 2018, 08:31:38 AM
I guess everyone is afraid of hackers. To be safe from hackers, hardware wallets are the best and safest option for cryptocurrencies. Also, we should visit only a legit sites and don't click any link.
Hardware wallets are also not secure, as recent events showed, when the hardware wallets attacked the "man in the middle" Attack.
Hackers will always be and we are always in jeopardy, we just need to follow a number of rules to cut losses in case of hacking. For example, do not store all the funds in one purse, but scatter small amounts on cold wallets.
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
May 05, 2018, 06:49:55 AM
Oh sure. Hackers can clean our wallets. It's always disgusting. Especially if you spent a lot of work
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
May 05, 2018, 06:41:15 AM
Yes I’m afraid of hackers just like everyone else who has something to lose. Can you imagine what could a hacker do to you if they want to harm you in someway. Especially now It takes a small mistake to lose all of your coins.
Activity: 121
Merit: 0
May 05, 2018, 06:18:08 AM
Hackers are the biggest danger for everyone who keep his money online and can wipe someone’s entire bankroll just for couple of minutes if they get access.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
May 05, 2018, 05:43:16 AM
Yes, I'm afraid of hackers, as they are getting bigger and stealing them in more sophisticated ways.
Honestly there is nothing to be afraid of scammers if we all know how to avoid and prevent them. We should always be careful in our decision and action and always don't give your full trust in anything. Scammers they are the person who will fool you and take away all your belongings without consent. Always remember that there's no impossible when it comes to technology so it will be easier to scammer s to do all they want.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
May 04, 2018, 06:09:46 PM
I'm not afraid of getting hacked, I'm too small a fish. But there were cases of theft of coins from stock exchanges so  never keep my coins on the stock exchange.
Activity: 252
May 04, 2018, 05:18:49 PM
yes!  I'm very scared of hackers. Not everyone wants to earn honestly. Recently someone wrote to me asking for help. This person wanted to send me files so I could give advice on cryptocurrency trading. But I asked him to send screenshots of the document, after which the man disappeared. Later in the same chat, the young man told how he decided to help and when he saved the documents to his computer, earned the virus and hacked his wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: