Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 38. (Read 16905 times)

legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001
March 22, 2018, 11:02:15 AM
Now is the right time to buy altcoins.Because maximum altcoins price now low. So I think it's our best time to buying altcoins.

I don't think this is the bottom. I think we are in the middle of a longer bear market. I don't buy coins now, rather I sell some of my coins.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
March 22, 2018, 10:56:30 AM
This is a good time to buy altcoin. They will increase in value faster than bitcoin. Once the bitcoin price increases altcoin will increase faster. Calculate your profit on usd rate is not shatoshi.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 10:47:47 AM
Now is the right time to buy altcoins.Because maximum altcoins price now low. So I think it's our best time to buying altcoins.
Activity: 126
March 22, 2018, 10:45:36 AM
Altcoins give more opportunities to earn. They have higher volatility than bitcoin. For example, the coin Ink (INK) is trading on the bottom now,
at a price of $ 0.06. Potentially INK can grow to $ 0.90. In this way you can make a profit x15.
Activity: 411
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
March 22, 2018, 10:43:13 AM
I am buying altcoins but which are closer to the main crypto currencies.
I'm thinking about buying more altcoins, tell me something  Smiley
Activity: 302
Merit: 10
March 22, 2018, 10:39:33 AM
The value of any of the alternate coins may be low in price these days but it will increase sooner or later for sure. So buying an alternate coin is not bad at all. They can give you big profit too. Investing on alt coins that you think will rise is one of the best ways for you to earn in the future. Bitcoin is the best coin and give you stable income right now because of its pump and trend but exploring other coins will give you more knowledge and strategy on how to deal with real income
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
March 22, 2018, 10:39:16 AM
Altcoins are the only hope for us to be super reach today because same as bitcoin, they all begun on tha same point. There is no point of denying this fact that altcoin is the best coin but is only favorable if you are either planning for short term investment or day trading. I do buy altcoins most of times when I need to have more money and that too in a short span of time
Activity: 130
March 22, 2018, 10:39:00 AM
I've been doing this all time long and even before I got a lot of loss since I'm a newbie trader but right now everything looks to be good again. I have to keep on waiting for a day trading and eventually looking at the coin that I'm holding for that moment. For example is the most common coin of all, bitcoin, bitcoin have proved to us its success and have made few investors super rich
Activity: 182
Merit: 8
NTOK: Tokenize Your Talents
March 22, 2018, 10:35:14 AM
Of course my answer will be yes! If we are to think about it, alternative coins has a better profit rather than bitcoin. Also in the perspective of alternative coins, its price are still cheap when it is compared to bitcoin, it means you only need minimal investment, to gain high rewards in the future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
March 22, 2018, 10:34:18 AM
Keeping many kind of Altcoin is also a good choice when you want to hold for a long period of time, many coins keeped on your wallet is just a good sign for a good furtune when BTC price will start increase again.
Activity: 142
March 22, 2018, 10:31:21 AM
Yes, I buy altcoins as long as I have enough money but recently I stop buying due to altcoins high value that I think they are now at their peak. That’s why right now I keep waiting for the day some of them will decrease price for me to be  able to take the chance to purchase some of altcoins and continue trading. But I also holding right now some altcoins as an investment that I think they have the potential to grow.
Activity: 252
Merit: 44
March 22, 2018, 10:24:00 AM
Personally, I am, since now is the time to buy, the coins sagged and the price of the radets! why not use such a case!
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
March 22, 2018, 09:34:43 AM
I always buy altcoin to hold, especially the new altcoin because when the altcoin price goes up then we will get big profit.
Activity: 24
March 22, 2018, 09:34:33 AM
You got the response for why people is afraid of crypto after the latest crash to half or one 10th of value of most of coins:D
Activity: 22
March 22, 2018, 09:33:12 AM
Buy just some altcolins for a few $. A friend did see a maschine years ago for 2 Eur you get a card with 1 BTC Wallet. He did not understand. Now he gets crazy cause of BTC price.
Activity: 163
March 22, 2018, 07:55:51 AM
yes btc is falling and getting cheaper but you can get high profits in a short time and there is a general decline already i think it is not the investment which is important in the market
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
March 22, 2018, 07:53:31 AM
I'm buying some altcoins and will save them for long term investment mainly in ethereum. I also have got some coins which may go over a dollar per token shortly but currently the value of those tokens are low so I bought some coins too. Etherum and maybe bitcoin cash would be good to invest in.
Activity: 378
March 22, 2018, 07:52:27 AM
Altcoins have a good price right now and the advantage is that you can buy a lot with less price than you could buy bitcoin
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
March 22, 2018, 07:49:15 AM
Yes this is the good time to buy altcoins because crypto currency is not in boom right now. It will be started flowing soon and these alts will give you nice money.
Activity: 24
March 22, 2018, 07:43:51 AM
Off course this time is the best to buy because all most coin suffering now at dip. Dont buy at hype
Golden rule "buy low sell high"
Pages:
Jump to: