Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you buying altcoins - page 37. (Read 16905 times)

Activity: 269
Merit: 100
March 24, 2018, 04:55:31 AM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
I think the situation now is not so good and I will buy in more coins to earn more money when the price to be high again.
Activity: 211
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 04:50:03 AM
Bitcoin continue to leverage their value, while altcoins are going down. But instead of make yourself to panic, it is a best time to buy for it. Then, when the time the bitcoin fall, chances of altcoins will turn to bullish point. Not all the time, but as i observed the market it happend several times.
Activity: 15
March 24, 2018, 04:48:04 AM
Yes, I'm buying alts at the moment.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
March 24, 2018, 04:44:37 AM
I do not buy now, but I try to get them in bounty crypto companies. I do not risk putting my money into crypto coins.
Earnings in bounty campaigns are rather slow.
Activity: 22
March 24, 2018, 04:43:14 AM
I'm buying altcoins, and also will make some investments in some ICOs. I know it's risky atm, but there is so much opportunity when you find the right one to invest.
For now, my best pick is a Coinnup project for sure.  Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
March 24, 2018, 04:30:05 AM
I am planning to buy and hold the CMT, I see that they have potential, they have their own blockchain technology. CMT Blockchain features superiority to BTC, ETH Blockchain. So I believe that CMT will increase in the future so I will buy and hold them.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
March 24, 2018, 04:26:30 AM
I do not buy now, but I try to get them in bounty crypto companies. I do not risk putting my money into crypto coins.
Merit: 14
March 24, 2018, 04:23:26 AM
Now the BTC has grown and the purchase of altcoins is the most promising from the point of view of obtaining the greatest profit. It makes no sense to keep the BTC is much better to use it for investment and trade.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
March 24, 2018, 04:18:51 AM
Usually I don't or I am not really interested on altcoins because for me it is so confusing because of the number of different coins available. But recently I am trying to venture and widening my prospective and i might consider buying some coins that peeked my interest.
Activity: 168
March 24, 2018, 04:16:11 AM
I'm planning to shop some coins because the market is really down. I'm not so sure if this will be a good idea but I would like to take the risk because I can buy more today compared to previous prices. However, I'm not sure if the price will recover but I would like to succeed so I'll take this as an opportunity.
Activity: 420
March 24, 2018, 04:11:30 AM
While im more inclined to just a banal analytics of information, rather than buying alts, the market is not the most stable for such solutions.         
Activity: 126
March 23, 2018, 07:51:35 PM
With BTC in such a strong uptrend atm, are you buying altcoins right now? A lot of them are kind of 'cheap' and have been falling while BTC have been increasing.
Yes! I buying these have altcoins who have great future Wink

ETH

NEO

BITCOIN CASH
Activity: 279
Merit: 105
March 23, 2018, 07:48:14 PM
The bulk of my investment is in bitcoin, but I do not forget about altcoins. I have a few of the most profitable in my opinion, and while they meet my expectations.
Activity: 234
March 23, 2018, 07:37:23 PM
When market prices drop, I try to buy both bitcoin and some altcoins because it's really profitable.
Activity: 126
March 23, 2018, 06:28:23 PM
I am waiting and watching just BTC. I have some altcoins as MEO and Stratis but i bought too early. Other all my investments are in BTC right now and waiting for the best time to buy altcoin.
Merit: 103
March 23, 2018, 08:42:03 AM
Yes i am but only those that i think have good future ahead,not looking and quick flip but more for a 2-3 year long period.On the other hand i have few that i use for day trading so i can increase my $ portfolio
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
March 22, 2018, 01:08:57 PM
I will do that. For me altcoin is very easy to get profits in the short term. , for everyday needs, while bitcoin is for us long term, because bitcoin prices always go up every day so I will get many benefits in the long run.
Activity: 224
March 22, 2018, 12:16:07 PM
I am definitely buying Altcoins because the price of some Altcoins are decreased so it's better to invest now and sooner the price will go up. I'm saying this for long term investment.
Activity: 616
Merit: 502
March 22, 2018, 11:39:30 AM
This is a good time to buy altcoin. They will increase in value faster than bitcoin. Once the bitcoin price increases altcoin will increase faster. Calculate your profit on usd rate is not shatoshi.

Buying altcoins on big dumps like what we are experiencing right now is a sure profit to the next coming month if the price is going to PUMP again after this nightmare. But what will happen for sure is that bitcoin will go to the moon first and the price of altcoins will remain red while bitcoin is taking some time to rebuild its price to the normal price, and after that, altcoins will skyrocket too.

Though we have to be careful about buying tokens, we might end buying the shit coins if we are not going to pay attention, and just randomly buying because it is cheap.
Activity: 308
March 22, 2018, 11:11:44 AM
I actually buy altcoins today that has a potential to grow for a cheaper price. I used to hold it today hoping for the bigger income in the future. In case of anomaly of the coin then it was already been reached my affordable loss. You should not invest or buy altcoins too much because we cannot predict how it will be. Maybe you were in the good side or in the trap of fraud and scam coins. I swear you may thought that it was the end of the world. Grin 
Pages:
Jump to: