Pages:
Author

Topic: Are. You leaving crypto? - page 29. (Read 3834 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 03:22:00 PM
I have never thought of it before that I will leave crypto. The thought has never crossed my mind. It is quite evident that the market oftentimes look so discouraging. Sometimes when you aim to sell some tokens at reasonable and profitable amount, surprisingly you will just find some people dumping anyhow. I have decided not to allow this to shake me. What I normally do is to hold .Though, most times it is not easy to hold but that is what I have decided to be doing so that I can always make meaningful profit from crypto. Hence, I have made up my mind to continue and remain in crypto no matter what the market situation is.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
July 05, 2018, 02:54:39 PM
When I can reached and get many profit with cryptocurrency I will forever stay with bitcoin or altcoin to make an invesment or trade. But when I can take profit and loss money on cryptocurrency because crypto was  die I will leave and looking for another job for my source income, but I think bitcoin and cryptocurrency will be alive about 20 years later and more than, I have see many people have interested with cryptocurrency and bitcoin investment.
Activity: 602
July 05, 2018, 02:53:59 PM
Undoubtedly, the crypto currency market has advantages and disadvantages, and there are also unexpected surprises here, but I still consider this industry to be very promising and innovative.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 02:51:42 PM
I'm not going to leave the cryptocurrency world for a long time .Because I see great prospects for the future
Activity: 40
July 05, 2018, 02:48:46 PM
I am seriously considering it.
There is no future in a small market cap that is pumped and dumped!

In addition, trading bots are running the show: milking everyone!

I realized you probably lost a lot of cash, just like me. But don't just completely leave it. Just keep a small amount in it, and leave it on coins like Bitcoin and Eth. Those probably have a future.
Activity: 33
July 05, 2018, 02:46:47 PM
I won't leave crypto now, everything has ups and downs.

Personally, I have invested in MediBit ICO because their idea and core concept seem interesting. Take a look at their Bitcoin Talk page: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--3219242 and website: https://www.medibitusa.com/ . They aim to build a global healthcare platform to fix the current issues of the healthcare system that has been inefficient. I think they have a good strategy and a solid team to make it happen.
Activity: 468
July 05, 2018, 02:23:41 PM
You say it as it must be because of the crypto market conditions that continue to be bad these past few weeks. hay friend, the market price drop is often the case, maybe get lower. remember the price of bitcoin ever lower than the current price, many people continue to survive and do not leave crypto, which they eventually profit when the price rises. think well if you want to leave crypto, crypto is very profitable, only just now his condition market is very bad.
Activity: 331
July 05, 2018, 02:23:23 PM
According to me, you to panic with the condition of the market now. Refer graphing years ago was in this month the condition of the market is falling. And I believe notice the condition of the market will be improved. May also be better than in the past year
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 02:22:30 PM
recently binance experienced a hack within API`s 2 times in a row. The bots are running the milk but sooner or later it will also come in an end and people would understand the dangers of using them.
Activity: 175
July 05, 2018, 02:18:53 PM
I won't leaving crypto because I have a huge faith on them, they would become the largest business and community in the world, people will use them and there no other technology better than them.
Activity: 196
July 05, 2018, 02:15:59 PM
I will not leave crypto .because cryptocurrencies  goog way for invest.crypto give a bright future so i dont leave crypto. 
Activity: 50
July 05, 2018, 02:09:09 PM
I just started in the crypto market and I find it hard to leave even if the market goes down sometimes. For me its natural for a market to go up and down. I see a promising and an optimistic future of cryptocurrency. Sooner cryptocurrency will be part on our daily basis.
Activity: 40
July 05, 2018, 02:06:31 PM
No way to leave this market. I am a positive mindset person. Those who understand the market behaviours and movements they will continue to do crypto trading. Not every coin is pumped and dumped even some coins are good to hold for term. I believe in projects that has good vision. Always study & analyse about the coin you are going to buy. Don't buy randomly any coin If you understand when to buy when to sell you will never leave this market its a good market to make good money. Loss and profit is the part of trading it can not stop us to leave the crypto.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
https://sne.su/
July 05, 2018, 02:06:27 PM
If we talk about manipulators, within the framework of the conspiracy theory, in this case, judging their actions can be judged by the behavior of the majority. It turns out that everything that happens in the market, all that the broad masses are talking about - all these are originally planned moves. In this case, if everyone talks about HOLD, it means that it turns out that we need to sell bitcoin rather soon, as long as there is an opportunity to buy up low.  Huh
Activity: 549
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
July 05, 2018, 02:06:19 PM
The OP has a point but as you can see the cryptocurrency are slowly being recognized by most of the countries and some regulations has been made for better development of cryptocurrency in the future, there are still big room for space before it fully develop and it will take lot of years but I believe in cryptocurrency and the community will continue to support this crypto-sphere.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
July 05, 2018, 02:04:07 PM
I view the crypto currency as a great way to earn money. That's why I will not give up the crypto currency. I'm interested in studying crypto currency because I believe that it will change people's lives for the better.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
July 05, 2018, 02:03:28 PM
For what reason would I leave crypto which they are as of now gives me an incredible income and some great speculation for what's to come. Better to contemplate leaving, possibly you ought to take in more about crypto.
Activity: 147
July 05, 2018, 02:02:52 PM
Maybe it's all the bounty hunters who want to earn money with an instant, which resulted in a rapid decline as well. I believe in crypto and HODL but this dump is manipulated and will recover in Autumn or Winter so the most patient person will get here in the long run.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
July 05, 2018, 02:00:03 PM
I do not plan to leave crypto anytime soon. Probably will sell some of it in future but not all.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
July 05, 2018, 01:57:17 PM
I am seriously considering it.
There is no future in a small market cap that is pumped and dumped!

In addition, trading bots are running the show: milking everyone!

No never. I will never leave crypto field.
I only change the ways how to make money/ earn my life via crypto.
-  When the market in a uptrend => Easy to make some profit
- When the market in a downtrend => increase your Bitcoin & altcoins balance.
Pages:
Jump to: