Pages:
Author

Topic: Are. You leaving crypto? - page 31. (Read 3834 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 04:15:37 AM
I won't leave the encryption market easily, unless it has no income for a few years, otherwise I won't leave easily. And I invested a lot of cryptocurrencies this year, and I am waiting for the market to pick up.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
July 05, 2018, 04:11:49 AM
I see no reason to leave the crypto currency. It seems to me that this is a great way to earn money, despite the fact that the market is falling. We must be able to earn in any market condition. It's possible.
Activity: 322
July 05, 2018, 04:10:23 AM
Personally, I'm not going to leave the world of cryptocurrency ! I believe in this digital economy and new technologies !
Activity: 110
July 05, 2018, 04:02:43 AM
With the current market situation happening, there may be many people who feel discouraged and depressed. So they decided to abandon the crypto because they thought they had no more hope in crypto. The current situation is only people who have great patience and a wise thought for who will be able to survive in crypto and believe in the potential of crypto, that crypto will increase its price again as its uplifting cycle has reached.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 03:37:50 AM
I am seriously considering it.
There is no future in a small market cap that is pumped and dumped!

In addition, trading bots are running the show: milking everyone!
small market cap are truely pumped and dumped but the future of crypto is still exist in the market and the future will be the good investment im not leave crypto coz i waiting for it.
Activity: 210
July 05, 2018, 03:20:37 AM
I still believe in crypto, this is a good investment for the future, many people investing in their crypto can earn more, essentially if you want to invest in crypto you must really understand it, active and monitor the condition of the market
Activity: 14
July 05, 2018, 03:14:57 AM
The people who truly understand encryption will not choose to leave. It brings convenience and security to people. The future development requires the existence of encryption, and the core of decentralization is the key. We hope that it will be replaced by encryption in the future
Activity: 406
July 05, 2018, 03:09:50 AM

Really ? You just dont know about crypto yet. I am using cryptocurrency to invest on some projects and i already gain my ROI.
I think you only think about trading. Trading is not the only one of crypto usage. You can use crypto for your profit with another way.
i am not leaving crypto.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 02:44:05 AM

I can not leave crypto. I know that there is a time when the market will be green and red. because the fluctuating crypto where prices can change significantly over time makes it difficult to guess. so as a sword we must always be optimistic and believe in crypto development in the future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
July 05, 2018, 02:34:40 AM
No, I will not be leaving crypto and I will give my full support to it. Even the market price now is dump, I will not stop supporting crypto and what i will do is to promote it, and will tell to all my friends the good crypto can bring to us.
Jpt
Activity: 374
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 02:11:25 AM
I also want to exit cryptocurrency. But there is no alternative as I have suffered loss. So I am planning to sell all my holdings once the market goes up. But when I do not know. I also do not think all altcoins have future. What do you think friends?
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
July 05, 2018, 02:08:53 AM
I am still hopeful from the market and I am waiting for the statements in a short time. If I can not get it back to 6th, I am thinking of leaving the market. It is a fact that there are projects, but there are also projects which are aimed at enlarging the market

I am now in doubt if I will continue to use crypto or will I leave it, I don't know what to decide because I want to continue, but the crypto market continue to go down and dump, and no one can tell when it will going to rise up again.
Activity: 154
July 05, 2018, 02:08:09 AM
I think some people left encryption to see the market downturn for them, but I think the long-term holding market will rise again.

It will recover in the winter, so the most patient people will make money in the long run.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
July 05, 2018, 02:06:13 AM
To be honest I am not going yo leave crypto. I will only reduce my risk and research more to place myself in the right place at the right time, reduce lost and increase my earning. Crypto is the future and I want to stay for it
Activity: 126
July 05, 2018, 02:05:53 AM
This is a big No for me.. in fact im beggining to love the crypto im really trying to read and learn about it not just to earn from it but also have a knowledge how it can be work in economy.
Activity: 336
July 05, 2018, 02:03:08 AM
No, I will never leave crypto, I quit my job to fully engage in crypto. I believe in crypto, I believe in technology, I regret that I did not study bitcoin mining before.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
July 05, 2018, 02:02:47 AM
I think it's  silly to leave the market now. On the contrary, now you need to come to the cryptocurrency market and buy coins while they are cheap. In the near future  growth will begin and those who were patient will get a big profit.
Activity: 78
July 05, 2018, 02:01:39 AM
I feel that once you touch the encryption, no one wants to leave the encryption.
There are two situations. The first is that you lose a lot of money in encryption. The second is that you have neither lost money nor made money, you will want to leave.
I think those who make money once have the desire to not leave the encryption.
Activity: 182
July 05, 2018, 02:00:26 AM
I am still hopeful from the market and I am waiting for the statements in a short time. If I can not get it back to 6th, I am thinking of leaving the market. It is a fact that there are projects, but there are also projects which are aimed at enlarging the market
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
July 05, 2018, 01:58:48 AM
This will change over the course of several months in my opinion
The market is preparing for significant changes, I think
We always wait for the best
Pages:
Jump to: