Pages:
Author

Topic: Are. You leaving crypto? - page 32. (Read 3834 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 01:57:31 AM
the digital currency stock market's long time bad situation and the steady decline in prices have made investors desperate. many investors are thinking about leaving the crypto market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
July 05, 2018, 01:53:57 AM
I will never leave crypto, because I believe that now is only the beginning of all the changes that we will see in the future thanks to crypto. I want to be a party to this process.
Activity: 476
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
July 05, 2018, 01:49:15 AM
I really like Cryptocurrency, whatever happens we have to be positive.
and must have a good analysis so as not to slump later.
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 01:47:52 AM
I am an investor who is passionate about encryption transactions and I will not easily exit the encryption market. I have been engaged in encryption activities for several years, and I have also earned some money in the encryption market. Although the encryption market is very quiet this year, I think the market will pick up in the next few months.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
July 05, 2018, 01:42:55 AM
I am seriously considering it.
There is no future in a small market cap that is pumped and dumped!

In addition, trading bots are running the show: milking everyone!

Well if you consider then go but make sure that you won't regret this afterwards. I don't get it why you base your decision with just the market cap as we all know that market cap is really unstable because it's depend on the people who invested. It may go down but likely to go up. Good luck to you brother.
Activity: 75
July 05, 2018, 01:34:26 AM
Most of the projects I invested in are now losing money. I am very disappointed. I am thinking about whether to sell or not, and now the market is still in a downturn. I think I will not continue.
Is there any good way?
Activity: 18
July 05, 2018, 01:29:48 AM
No i will not leave crypto because i earn for our living here through investing and joining in their signature campaigns even though the price in the market is low i still hope that in the future its price will soar high.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 02:22:54 PM
No wonder that someone would consider quitting the crypto currency when there is a dip in price, same happened in the beginning of this year. The market have recovered since then, but now it is in a dip again, perhaps it can be an indicator of cryptocurrency market instability.
Activity: 23
July 04, 2018, 11:27:43 AM
Cryptocurrency is just a digital financial instrument.No need to look for the source of all the money in the world.Like any market-cryptocurrency requires careful study...otherwise, you will be disappointed.
Activity: 165
July 04, 2018, 07:20:12 AM
I am still investing in cryptocurrency. Even the current encryption market is not very good. But I will also invest in this market. Because I believe that the price of the encryption market will rise. So I will not exit the encryption market now.
Activity: 42
July 04, 2018, 07:14:53 AM
I'm gonna say again which I say everyone when they ask this question, that crypto is still in its infancy and it has still room to grow. However some rules need to be ma implemented to eliminate extensive speculations and market manipulation.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
July 04, 2018, 07:14:32 AM
I am seriously considering it.
There is no future in a small market cap that is pumped and dumped!

In addition, trading bots are running the show: milking everyone!

Leaving crypto would be the dumbest decision I've ever made in my life. You know why? Crypto is my true calling and it changed my life. It turned my life around after I was on my worst point. I tried a lot of methods, but they did not work for me and having no passion and fire burning for me doing them. When crypto came in my life, I can feel the fire burning within into the max level and saying like it's my true calling. I would be nothing without crypto. I wouldn't have paid all my debts without crypto. This is the future!
Activity: 94
July 04, 2018, 07:10:41 AM
The question is why should I leave the crypto world ? Whatever is happening now is not enough to make me leave or stop trading in crypto. I strongly believe that as many that would be patient enough to to invest and HODL, they would smile in the future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
July 04, 2018, 12:39:08 AM
I can't leave crypto because I believe in crypto that's why some of my coins are I hold it first because the market is still in lower price and for me there's no reason to leave in crypto the only thing you need is to be patient and do believe
Activity: 96
July 04, 2018, 12:35:53 AM
The question is why should I leave the crypto world ? Whatever is happening now is not enough to make me leave or stop trading in crypto. I strongly believe that as many that would be patient enough to to invest and HODL, they would smile in the future.
Activity: 93
July 03, 2018, 08:17:50 AM
I just started in the crypto market and I find it hard to leave even if the market goes down sometimes. For me its natural for a market to go up and down. I see a promising and an optimistic future of cryptocurrency. Sooner cryptocurrency will be part on our daily basis.
Activity: 66
July 03, 2018, 08:02:48 AM
Many people leave  crypto market because they initially chose the wrong strategy. People counted on a monthly cash flow, and it was necessary to choose a strategy for capital growth. And with a time horizon of several years.
Activity: 45
July 03, 2018, 04:45:06 AM
No I will not leaving the crypto world , it is common in crypto market sometimes the price down and other times going to the moon.
Activity: 133
July 02, 2018, 07:51:24 PM
from the beginning I joined the world of cryptocurrency, I do not think of this as the main job, but only as a side job, only done in the spare time.
Activity: 719
Merit: 250
July 02, 2018, 07:48:23 PM
I'm not leaving crypto because until now it proves me that I can earned btc by trading, and joining bounty. Leaving crypto is not a wise move even price movement is currently down so I am staying with crypto because I believe it will soon incur in terms of price.
Pages:
Jump to: