Pages:
Author

Topic: Are. You leaving crypto? - page 30. (Read 3834 times)

Activity: 215
Merit: 11
July 05, 2018, 01:55:33 PM
When the cowards are gone, the time comes for people who are not afraid, but are boldly waiting for the results of their incomes.
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x
July 05, 2018, 01:52:15 PM
there are some people who come into crypto and play the game and expect to earn alot but didn't get lucky and lost alot and decided to quit.  i think blockchain technology is here to stay and alot of future technologies will be based on blockchains.  crypto is real, you have to accept it sooner or later, or you'll be left behind.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
July 05, 2018, 01:49:32 PM
One of the reasons a person has left crypto as the market is continuing to decline. This even made all investors to hold their coins in the long term. And some people are hard to do short-term trading. And then they leave the crypto, but this will not make them go away forever. But they will return when the market has experienced growth.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
July 05, 2018, 01:43:57 PM
I think this is market correction, because that's the concept of crypto, balanced risks and benefits, and now can be seen crypto market has started to recover again, be patient is the key
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 01:38:13 PM
The market is sure to be up and down. I always believed in the crypto I invested. It will bring me money. So I will not leave crypto. A long way ahead. We can not predict anything.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
July 05, 2018, 01:33:52 PM
I will not leave crypto while it will bring money for me, and this will bring money for a long time until the terms of participation in bounty companies change or crypto died.
Activity: 462
July 05, 2018, 01:25:52 PM
I am seriously considering it.
There is no future in a small market cap that is pumped and dumped!

In addition, trading bots are running the show: milking everyone!

Overall, I do not think this is the case and we have to give up. Yes, the high volatility is a good prerequisite for constant trading and the inclusion of bots. But if we hold good coins and wait for the right moment, we can also have good profits (I'm not a trader, just an investor).
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 01:19:10 PM
tentu saja tidak, karena saya percaya pada crypto. apalagi saya tidak ingin meninggalkan dunia kripto karena ini adalah tempat saya mendapatkan uang secara gratis, ditambah kita tidak usah berpanas panasan untuk mencari uang di crypto ini, cukup menyisihkan waktu dan berada didekat pc
Activity: 642
July 05, 2018, 01:13:03 PM
I don’t want to leave crypto world because this is where I get money for free and even it's not fast. Even I realized how the crypto world works and what's happening here. Yes, now this is not the best time, and it can be several years, but leave for me not an option. The prices will soon recover and have a bull run. I will wait with patience till then. I believe that we need to wait and there will be a holiday Wink.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
July 05, 2018, 10:11:57 AM
I am seriously considering it.
There is no future in a small market cap that is pumped and dumped!

In addition, trading bots are running the show: milking everyone!

Don't lose your hope that one day the value of cryptos will pump up. Think possitive nowadays the position of cryptos price. Since the value of cryptos nowadays is in dip price. Think it as a possitive and it is a good opportunity to invest money to it because the price is cheap. Currently, the price of cryptos slighly recover and possible this month of July the price of cryptos rises.
Activity: 83
July 05, 2018, 10:07:00 AM
I think I can not leave the crypto now. All the falls and incomprehensible situations are specially made in order to get us out of the crypto. You have to be stronger.
Activity: 70
July 05, 2018, 06:07:45 AM
I am not leaving crypto because there have been some unsuccessful stories or that prices have not acted the way one could dream about. I am looking for good and solid projects, the ones which I klick in every level. If they are promoting the same values as I do, they have a good team and background, good project, professional execution, I will invest. You just need to get there early, not after it has already become widespread.
Activity: 84
July 05, 2018, 05:15:06 AM
Doubt leaving now is a right thing to do. For me it's still only the beginning of a long crypto saga which I would like to be a part of most likely for a very long time.

Activity: 224
July 05, 2018, 05:10:08 AM
Encryption currency for me has always been a good source of income, although now the market is not too ideal, but it is a good time to bottom, we can batch purchase, to get more profits.
Activity: 190
July 05, 2018, 05:07:31 AM
I’m not leaving crypto. I’m planning to work here till the crypto’s or my end. Crypto gives a lot of opportunities to show yourself here.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
July 05, 2018, 04:30:11 AM
Im not leaving crypto, but Im also littlebit dissapointed with it development in last 6 months...so many great ideas and good projects and all affected so much by the BTC price that even if you invest in good coin with the utility, great team and wonderful idea, you can still lose a significant amount of money - and that is really frustrating. Lets hope for brighter tomorrow.
Activity: 135
July 05, 2018, 04:23:34 AM
The crypto money world grows day by day. Growing up in the market makes it harder to make money.
Investing in the right project is very important.
Crypto is easy to make money in the money world, but it's much easier to lose money.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 04:20:00 AM
I won't leave the encryption market easily, unless it has no income for a few years, otherwise I won't leave easily. And I invested a lot of cryptocurrencies this year, and I am waiting for the market to pick up.
Indeed if you keep making money in this market and marketcap is much lower than now when I enter the market so I do not mind marketcap right now. I will not leave crypto because there are still plenty of chances to make money in crypto, I've been doing it for over a year and I will continue to do it as long as I can.
Activity: 252
July 05, 2018, 04:19:42 AM
No, I believe in the future of crypto-currencies and in their implementation in our lives! I am confident that sooner or later the capitalization of the crypto-currency market will increase again and this growth will be even more rapid than last year! Yes, now the market is a bearish trend, but everything is changing. The strongest win!
Good confident but seeing from the recent condition, we need to wait much longer than we ever thought to make cryptocurrency market increase better than last year. But hopely it will be soon since many people wait for that include me.
Activity: 364
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
July 05, 2018, 04:18:32 AM
I will not leave the cryptocurrency market. Although I often encounter some trading robots and fraudsters, I can still make money from bounty missions and other investment projects!
Pages:
Jump to: