Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you long term or short term? - page 23. (Read 3570 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 01:00:46 AM
My advice waits for the price to rise and from the increase, you count the benefits.
If you already have a large enough profit from the initial purchase then sell it, because this is the best moment to sell it. Because I prefer short-term investment.
Activity: 106
April 25, 2018, 11:31:40 PM
you should make sure your target is how many% of the increase in a coin. if your target is too big I'm not sure you can wait for it ..
better to play in the short term with careful consideration. if you are an expert in coin trading then you will get rich quicker in the short term compared to long term
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 11:10:40 PM
History shows that only those who always take it earn more. Often people like to be high. This will lose a lot. It's easy to be covered. I have confidence in BTC. Just take it
It's like a way to take a chance. Mathematically, investing in Bitcoin can be done in the short term and in the long run. I always think every time is the right thing and most important that I can take momentum in every decision I take. When I make a profit on short-term investments I will be grateful and when I get a profit in investing in the long run then I will be grateful too. Never give up and assume every result we get is a guidance.
Short or long term is not the matter but most likely for momentum when we buy or sell the coin.
Imagine if the price already get 100% profit just in one day and your plan is long term for 1 year. Will you hold it till 1 year or sell it soon and get 100% profit? For me i will sell it. I am not it will be always up or down deep after 100% .
Activity: 210
April 25, 2018, 10:20:13 PM
Any investment long term is good for more profits. Because short term investment are not worth compare to long term. The future of bitcoin is very bright and it seems the market is going to recover soon like last year. Buy bitxoin at low price and hold it for long-term till the price of bitcoin is high. Watch the coinmarketcap for price variations you know whether it is going to high or low. According to that you decide to sell or hold the bitcoin.
What is your reference to use to compare short term is not worth compare with long term?
In this case, i like oing both where i can do short first then if the price down too low then i can hold it. I can combine the advantage of both type holding. So i think both are worth.
Activity: 126
April 25, 2018, 10:00:24 PM
short term is better, if the project is a scam someone is not too disappointed, in contrast to long term if too long to make people easily bored especially if the project is a scam it will be very, very disappointed
Activity: 179
Merit: 17
April 25, 2018, 09:14:28 PM
I am often a HOLD investor.
Those tokens that I get with Bounty are sold partially.
I have a team of traders who constantly trade.
We work together. Fundamental and Technical Analysis.
Here is the key to success.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
April 25, 2018, 05:32:27 PM
Hello community, as for me, i dont know. Its depend on coins and main  project's target. First I observe. But there are more longn-time investments in my case
While there are without a doubt a lot of short term opportunities to invest in this market I really do not like the idea of having to check my investments every single day or even every hour, that will be too taxing for me and even a waste of time that is why prefer to invest for the long term, because I am a very patient person so I do not have a problem holding for a long time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
April 25, 2018, 08:39:51 AM
For now, I will take long-term steps to keep my investment intact. I will hold on much longer because I believe the market price increase will be much higher than it is today. So I will get the maximum benefit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 07:50:57 AM
I am a complete long term holder of cryptocurrencies, especially bitcoin. This is one area of investment that has given me good returns. As far as I have seen, very huge percentage of people that did long term investment have made good profit. I will advice a long-term investment in bitcoin as this has minimal risk. My target now is the year end.
Activity: 168
April 25, 2018, 07:07:45 AM
I'm not good enough of a trader to actively trade this market, so I'm in for the long until the trend turns.
Sometimes I try to gain some percentage on a short trade, just to keep sharp. So my choise is that. If u don't know technical analysis , long term or mid term is good to invest.
Activity: 60
April 25, 2018, 07:02:11 AM
I am trading once in a while because I have coins in exchanges. Sometimes I buy and just wait the coin to go up in value before I sell, of course I know it is in dip. Now, which is better, set it to your expected price so that when it hit you sold? O wait for the price to go up and sell even if it did not reach yet to your  target price? Thanks.

I am long terms on solid projects.  i.e

CommerceBlock, it's first ICO with a BIP, CommerceBlock is building a second layer network over public blockchains to provide financial and commercial banking services. CommerceBlock have already established partners in trade finance, real estate and hedge funds. checkout the website for more info

https://www.commerceblock.com/
https://t.me/@commerceblock

I hold short terms on 'sell the news'

TRX
XVG
LSK
Activity: 196
April 25, 2018, 06:54:45 AM
I am prefering  in mid to long term mostly. But it all depends on the portfolio, what goals do you pursue. And on the basis of this you will understand what strategy you should follow. In the long term, the probability of loss is less than in the short term..
Activity: 96
April 25, 2018, 04:56:54 AM
Both actually i was greed a little wont sold some coins on the top so I had to be long term but those are all good experiences for next steps..
Activity: 108
April 25, 2018, 04:54:52 AM
Nothing new compared to fiats or forex etc.. but as cryptos evolve like crazy, there were no tendencies to catch in the past, I suppose playing short-term takes plenty of time to keep your finger on the pulse or either you gotta be lucky as hell, so my pick is long-term
Activity: 406
April 25, 2018, 03:55:43 AM
I am trading once in a while because I have coins in exchanges. Sometimes I buy and just wait the coin to go up in value before I sell, of course I know it is in dip. Now, which is better, set it to your expected price so that when it hit you sold? O wait for the price to go up and sell even if it did not reach yet to your  target price? Thanks.
I am long term because i don't like to risk, i have stress during trading and the situation on the market is suitable for long term holding coins and tokens.
Activity: 182
April 24, 2018, 02:38:12 PM
I trade in a long time, in the cryptocurrency market you will never know the growth or decline of the market and you can lose all your money.
Activity: 476
April 24, 2018, 01:51:25 PM
Colleagues, may i ask your opinion about long-term investment in  IOTA (MIOTA). Look like very promising project
Activity: 476
April 24, 2018, 01:21:19 PM
Hello community, as for me, i dont know. Its depend on coins and main  project's target. First I observe. But there are more longn-time investments in my case
Activity: 504
April 24, 2018, 12:45:29 PM
Part of the coins that are in my portfolio are for a long time. Another part of the coins I constantly trade in a short time
Activity: 510
April 24, 2018, 12:21:16 PM
Well, I'm looking at the development of the project, is there any movement there. If the team is working, then it's probably best to leave the code in long and give the project time to realize! Otherwise, merge at a more affordable price for you!
Pages:
Jump to: