Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you long term or short term? - page 22. (Read 3570 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 07:15:16 AM
Im going the long haul with Rentberry! Really happy in the direction its taken in the last couple of days Grin $$
I'm confident it's a lower risk passive income option. Token holders can make 7% interest just by holding tokens which can be pooled and crowdfund majority of a renters security deposit. The model is tailored towards a stable price also so I can be confident my money will gradually accumulate.

The platform is already widely adopted, creating revenue and hitting mainstream media which will hopefully only strengthen the BERRY currency. Having raised the most ever to date in an ICO shows the support and faith many have in the project.  However as mentioned I'm in this for the long term gain, and also genuinely like the projects product and will actually rent through it once it reaches Australia (and my current lease is up of course!) haha.

Great to see blockchain finally integrated into the real world outside of just trading and finances.
Activity: 466
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
April 28, 2018, 01:02:32 AM
I can't say I'm long term or short term investor. I make long term investments with promising coins and short term investments with popular coins. It's always a mixture; trading and investing.
absolutely everything depends on what coins we have because each coin has a different way to make it a profit. some of which are well suited for the long term and also some are better for the short term.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
April 27, 2018, 03:34:49 PM
short term is better, if the project is a scam someone is not too disappointed, in contrast to long term if too long to make people easily bored especially if the project is a scam it will be very, very disappointed
If you think short term is better is because you are investing in projects that are not going to last for a long time, you're just getting bounties or investing in coins which are very risky if you take the time to invest in coins that are worth your time and that are not going to disappear as soon as the market goes down then there is no doubt that long term is way better.
Activity: 154
April 27, 2018, 11:21:31 AM
i like to hold coin for a long time . set an expectation and take a look the price once in a while . it's easy . the short term investments requires professional trading skills and a lot of knowledge , and it will make you tired .
Activity: 231
Merit: 16
April 27, 2018, 10:59:24 AM
It depends on coin which to hold for long term and short term.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
April 27, 2018, 06:55:36 AM
I`m long term holder for BTC and ETH for now, because I believe that this coins have very promising potential and their prices will go up highly after few years. But I am trading the other coins and tokens daily almost for getting my weekly and monthly income.
Activity: 546
April 27, 2018, 05:39:26 AM
I am trading once in a while because I have coins in exchanges. Sometimes I buy and just wait for the coin to go up in value before I sell, of course, I know it is in the dip. Now, which is better, set it to your expected price so that when it hit you sold? O wait for the price to go up and sell even if it did not reach yet to your target price? Thanks.
I use long-term to hold all the coins I have. I do not want to use short-term because the short-term is no challenge and the benefits are also very small. If you can be patient in the long term definitely the benefits we get will be very large and will not disappoint.
Activity: 196
April 26, 2018, 04:33:22 PM
I can't say I'm long term or short term investor. I make long term investments with promising coins and short term investments with popular coins. It's always a mixture; trading and investing.
Activity: 336
April 26, 2018, 04:09:55 PM
Holding longterm is best and that is what i does, i only flip coins that lack group prospect which i bought mistakenly or from poor bounty campaign. Holding for longterm reduce the risk of selling while you have lost your money without gain.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
April 26, 2018, 03:30:53 PM
Looking at present market situation i would like to be only short-term investor only to grab some good profits  long terms investing we may lose or block our money very often
It happens that your asset will grow 2 times. You sell it. And then the token begins to grow. And you lose huge profits. There are many examples in history. Many investors sold eth at $ 10. I think that it is better to choose where to invest for a long time.
Activity: 238
April 26, 2018, 10:02:30 AM
Looking at present market situation i would like to be only short-term investor only to grab some good profits  long terms investing we may lose or block our money very often
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
April 26, 2018, 09:37:22 AM
I prefer long term instead of short term. There many coins that are good for long term investment because they have the capability to grow after holding for months or years. Bitcoin and ethereum are just two of the best bets for long term hold. If you plan to hodl some coins then always make a research first on any coin that you want to buy to make sure that you'll get the best coin.
Activity: 129
April 26, 2018, 08:23:49 AM
I would like to divide my investment into both long term as well as short term.

I like keeping some of the amount to trade in the long term and partial amount for short term and sometimes if I am sure of what I am doing to do some day-trading.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 26, 2018, 08:21:54 AM
for now I've been holding some of my coins for long term because it`s still the best way to earn profits. There r some coins that r good for long term investment like BTC, ETH and LTC. Before buying a coin, it's better to research it first and find out if that coin have the really good potential to give u profit in the long term. If u have some significant funds for long term investment then buy not just a single coin, but some another potential coins.
Activity: 125
April 26, 2018, 06:52:26 AM
Ha мoй взгляд лyчшe кoмбиниpoвaть, чтo-тo дepжaть нa дoлгocpoк, a чacть тopгoвaть нa биpжe пo кpaткocpoчнoмy или cpeднecpoчнoм y плaнy.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
April 26, 2018, 06:45:07 AM
If you want to get the maximum profit you have to choose long term .. but it all depends on the plan or strategy you have because there is also suddenly Selling it because of the need, because we do not impose the wishes of the person or Know the real needs of others .. and choose your long term requires patience and mental strength to avoid and be tempted or panicked when the market situation goes up or down because you are just waiting for the right time to make big profits.
Activity: 147
Merit: 11
OpenMind y amante de la tecnología Blockchain
April 26, 2018, 03:26:36 AM
Allways HODL. You can buy some crypto and forget it. Good luck
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
April 26, 2018, 02:02:57 AM
I am trading once in a while because I have coins in exchanges. Sometimes I buy and just wait the coin to go up in value before I sell, of course I know it is in dip. Now, which is better, set it to your expected price so that when it hit you sold? O wait for the price to go up and sell even if it did not reach yet to your  target price? Thanks.

I think it really depends on the coin . Here's an example ,   What if you just make an expected price about a particular coin but after  a month or so it doesn't even hit your expected price and the opportunity to earn a great profit is gone because of that. But for me, setting some target price is better than just selling whenever the price goes up but you need to consider if your coin can achieved those value.
Activity: 322
April 26, 2018, 01:52:50 AM
Trade is long-term easier, you only need to have a much stronger endurance. With short-term trading, you can put a lot of mistakes and completely lose your capital, of course, still depends on how much a person is greedy. Especially greedy often remain with nothing.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 01:23:26 AM
It depend on the coins i am holding because we have to adjust yourself according to market we have to sell them. We have differentiated all the coin in our portfolios short term and long terms, according to plan we have to sell the short terms coin for profit. for long terms coin, we have to hold the coin price increases.
Pages:
Jump to: