Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you long term or short term? - page 3. (Read 3570 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 05:45:32 AM
I believe that it is better to be a long-term investor than a short-term one. For a small period of time it is impossible to make a big profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 17, 2018, 03:56:25 AM
I hold the coin for a long time, but the current market is down so I am also confused between selling and buying, I fear the market will collapse and never again like the time of 2017
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
August 16, 2018, 03:53:25 PM
I am more long term oriented but there are many coins where you can feel there is a short term opportunity to make a profit and there is no point investing long term if you have a the feeling it will just pump and dump. So yes, I'd say my mindset is long term but if you really want to make profits, you need to see short terms and seize short term opportunties as well. It's a tough neighboorhood but there are plenty of opportunities in crypto.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 03:11:13 PM
Personally, I like to do long term investment because I believe even if the market falls and my coin is there, I am sure when the market recover from the bear and the bull run starts, my coin will also grow and when I sell, I can make meaningful profit form it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 02:59:13 PM
in the bear market trade is almost always unprofitable. While investments can bring to arrive in the long term. It isn't favorable to trade in the bear market, and on bull it is favorable, but nobody knows when it comes
Until today, forecasts have already sounded quite a lot, but none has practically materialized. Since early 2018, predict the stability of the market already this summer, but all these forecasts do not make sense.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 01:21:01 PM
in the bear market trade is almost always unprofitable. While investments can bring to arrive in the long term. It isn't favorable to trade in the bear market, and on bull it is favorable, but nobody knows when it comes
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 01:20:35 PM
Sometimes it is very difficult to resist and not sell a coin at a price that has already become several times higher than the price at which you got in. But we must remember that the price of good coins is always growing in a long term.
Activity: 210
August 14, 2018, 10:50:37 AM
I am more interested in the long term.
I think making long-term investments will provide greater benefits.
If you make a short-term investment it will be riskier because the price of coins in the market usually experience unstable prices so that it would be better if you make a long-term investment.
Activity: 63
August 14, 2018, 10:37:43 AM
I prefer to trade long term trading to avoid stress. The market price in crypto are very volatile and such things really happens to have sudden price drop. I will just wait for the bullish market and buy when the market price is cheaper.
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 14, 2018, 10:06:50 AM
Most of my altcoins come from bounty missions, and I won’t sell them immediately after I get these rewards, because I think choosing long-term coins can get better returns!
Activity: 280
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
August 14, 2018, 09:57:42 AM
I want to choose the long-term method to hold my coins. Because I think long term will give me more opportunities to sell pennies at better prices now the school is down and if I sell now their prices are very low I believe that the price will rise sharply this year. rings hold for long time
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
August 14, 2018, 09:10:44 AM
if I am personally better short term bro. but all that is needed in the short term must also exist, as the price must go up, we also have a coin that becomes a gift. so we just sell it, if long-term fear, all of that sometimes disappears by itself.
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 08:46:48 AM
Personally, I do more of long term investment because I think it is more profitable as the price would have multiplied and I can make reasonable profit when I sell as long as it is a very potential coin but if the coin is not really potential, I do short term trading. I hold and sell when its get to a value where I cam make profit.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
August 14, 2018, 08:42:41 AM
if I am alone depending on the coin I hold, if I hold BTC and ETH, then I will make a long-term investment, because the results I will get are huge and the two coins are very suitable for the long term
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
August 14, 2018, 08:27:44 AM

Besides, Bitcoin is used to avail many other services for free or low cost that has normally high cost in Banks. So in a way, the Bitcoin has made lives easier and I tend to hold it for long.

spending is totally different from hodling .  your phrase above shows that you use bitcoin mainly for spending  , therfor you cannot possibly say that you hold your bitcoin for a longer time . long term hodlers are the one that hold thier bitcoin for a long time ( i.e investors )  

in my case , i do only do short term because i oftenly sell my bitcoins after i recieved something on my wallet .  i only do long term hodling on my altcoins and tokens becauase i believe that they can still pumped more in the future  .
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
The Future of Security Tokens
August 14, 2018, 08:25:55 AM
for ordinary people, long-term investment is wise. for example: today, the encryption market suddenly fell sharply. but few people predict it in advance . but we can predict the development trend of a coin within a year. therefore, i like to invest in some quality tokens for a long time.
Activity: 504
August 14, 2018, 08:22:53 AM
for me depending on what tokens I hold, for bitcoin and ethereum I prefer to hold long term and for short term I choose all tokens from an ICO project, because in my opinion it is very rare for tokens from an ICO project to have a price good and good future so I always choose for short-term investments.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 276
August 14, 2018, 08:20:17 AM
more longterm because in the current situation for a short-term trading situation it would be very risky. we better trade in the long run to get big profits
Activity: 45
August 14, 2018, 08:14:57 AM
I take into account the volatility of this market, as well as the risks associated with this - the loss of a significant part of the investment, definitely a long-term investor.
Activity: 62
August 14, 2018, 04:17:17 AM
I began to trade on the small periods, but have understood that at such market it is almost impossible. Now I am an investor for long term. I will wait for recovery of the market
Of course the short term trading and day trading is tough to earn money in. In order to earn big money, you have to be a long term investor and if you invest in the Bitcoin in long term, with the passage of time the value of your portfolio will also rise which is what an investor quests for. Besides, Bitcoin is used to avail many other services for free or low cost that has normally high cost in Banks. So in a way, the Bitcoin has made lives easier and I tend to hold it for long.
Pages:
Jump to: