Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you long term or short term? - page 4. (Read 3570 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
August 13, 2018, 04:17:11 AM
I see the potential of the coins we have. If the coin is that we have had a huge potential, of course, I will save for the long term. because coins are nice the longer it is stored naturally the price is higher. And I prefer to hold the coin, so could be more patient and not easily tempted by the condition of the market price.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
August 13, 2018, 03:32:24 AM
For big and huge projects as for my opinion -  I am long term, for small - short term
also now everything is long term)

I agree for those coins are that listed on the top 10 should be our long term investment, but tokens and the rest of the altcoins should be our short term portfolios. Anyway, its good to trade newly open tokens rather than old ones, its easy to make profits by buying at the ICO price, and sell immediately during dumping stage.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 01:16:24 AM
do you mean bounty token? if bounty token, i'm selling by looking on the current market state. if in the bullrun i usually wait until  the token hit good exchange, but in the bearish market like these days i just selling them once it hit the exchange
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 12:37:48 AM
all depends on the market situation, I guess. if possible to play short term why not? because if you play short term it is likely to get more than 1x profit quickly. but if you are stuck at a high price, the alternative is holding until you can return to capital or wait until you get a profit or even choose cut lose to minimize greater losses.
I'll do it same as you,why we hold it in long term if we we can gain profit in short term.For me I'm not to ambitious to gain big profit,for least I'm not losing my investment.
Activity: 364
August 13, 2018, 12:15:53 AM
for new coins I prefer to trade in the short term, because I know that when a new altcoin distribution usually occurs a large dump from the bounty hunters, now I use that moment to make purchases and do short-term trading I will wait until some of my new get off the market again
Activity: 126
August 12, 2018, 08:01:31 PM
I choose the two options that are long term and short term investment for long term I will choose the low price fluctuations that do not affect much of my capital and short term investment I will invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 05:57:35 PM
Now I think we can divide the investment into 2 stages. 1st to reach past highs. 2nd if after this mark growth continues, it will be a stable progression and there can be invested for a long time.
Activity: 252
August 10, 2018, 12:31:46 PM
I began to trade on the small periods, but have understood that at such market it is almost impossible. Now I am an investor for long term. I will wait for recovery of the market
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
August 10, 2018, 12:22:43 PM
im definitely a long term holder, since i have no enough experinced in short term investment or do daily trading as my cryptocurrency investment. in my opinion, long term period investment could be more profitable rather than short term. doing daily trading is too risky, we all know the risk of cryptocurrency market that no one can predict the price. with trading you can take a huge profit easily but tou can even broke or lost your portofolio with a blink of an eye.
Activity: 392
http://o-tu.ru/
August 10, 2018, 12:05:44 PM
I believe that it is more correct to consider cryptocurrency as a long-term investment. Of course, I sometimes withdraw a small amount of cryptocurrency in Fiat, but most of it is in coins. And I also recommend you to keep bitcoins and altcoins as long as possible.
Activity: 434
August 10, 2018, 12:03:03 PM
I am trading once in a while because I have coins in exchanges. Sometimes I buy and just wait the coin to go up in value before I sell, of course I know it is in dip. Now, which is better, set it to your expected price so that when it hit you sold? O wait for the price to go up and sell even if it did not reach yet to your  target price? Thanks.
Of course, I prefer to hold it in the long run. Because in my opinion, the long-term is very profitable compared to the short term.
Activity: 140
August 10, 2018, 11:16:13 AM
I think at this point the best option is to be very diversified and be in this for the long haul. Although there will be some quick gains , I do not believe that will be as prevalent as in the past. 

Investing is best split into two parts. Part of the money is invested in short projects and part of keeping on a long leash. This will block the loss in any case. My opinion of 50 to 50 will be the most optimal solution.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 10:28:51 AM
I prefer short term because the possibility of getting stuck is very small. but attack is hard to predict because a sudden storm emerges. the market is deteriorating lately. and make depression. but all returns to the situation when you entered the market. for coins that can possibly go up we can also save it as an investment
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 09, 2018, 01:37:41 PM
I believe what ever you chose between those two are right and good enough depending on how you look at it, It will also depends on your greed and satisfaction. I must say if you feel comfortable on any of them or maybe if you can do both of them like i am doing, I guess it might be a good thing for you.
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
August 09, 2018, 09:46:59 AM
The most of my investment are long-term. I don't like short because it mean investor can't interested in the development and more profit in the small time is more important for him. I'd like some ideas. And I wish to make all that team want in their roadmap when I see interesting for me
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 09:37:57 AM
I prefer short term only if i have problems to solve that needs money or in by chance the cryptocurrency that i am holding is rising drastically. I can't simply resist to sell it especially that its profit is really huge and and you can't afford to lose it the following morning.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
August 09, 2018, 09:20:44 AM
I am trading once in a while because I have coins in exchanges. Sometimes I buy and just wait the coin to go up in value before I sell, of course I know it is in dip. Now, which is better, set it to your expected price so that when it hit you sold? O wait for the price to go up and sell even if it did not reach yet to your  target price? Thanks.

It depends on how satisfying the rise of a certain coin that I am hodling. As for me, it is important that we'll wait for the right time to sell specially when the value of our hodling is low or if it might cause us too much risk to sell. It doesn't natter how long or short our hodling span is but it's the value of our hodlings that matters.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
August 09, 2018, 08:41:42 AM

When i was still make daytrading i am contented in small percent of income even atleast 3-10% whats important is i am not losing but we can't prevent it from happening because thats part of investingin cryptocurrency

But about the choices OP had asked,well im into Long term holding now since market is very unpredictable now and many coins is dying like most tokens do
Activity: 80
August 09, 2018, 08:40:47 AM
m  currently experiencing such now,  I think it's better to set higher selling price than the buyer order, sometimes it's better you stay close to watch to the market so as to be adjusting the sell order because sometimes it goes much higher than your sell order
Activity: 52
August 09, 2018, 08:36:25 AM
It depends upon the situation of the market price, as this day of unstable pricing of the market i need to hold my coins to aware my losing gain of profit but by the time the price is rise i need to sell it now in order to gain more profit and this is basic things to do with your tokens about the short and long term process..
Pages:
Jump to: