Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you long term or short term? - page 10. (Read 3570 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 120
July 11, 2018, 07:21:13 AM
if I think the master of it all depends on the needs of each of us because our needs are not the same with each other so for short and long term infest it all depends on the needs of each of us lord.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 05:12:15 AM
the question of faith in the market or in a particular project is always very acute among beginners and young investors. Your question is everyone's personal choice. My opinion is that the future of crypto-Economics cannot exist without cryptography and blockchain
Activity: 156
July 11, 2018, 04:52:18 AM
Currently I am a short term trader because as we already know that the current world of cryptocurrency is unstable,
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 04:49:10 AM
Crypto currency has a high risk and to decide long term or short term depending on the price at that time, if it will be profitable for short term then I will sell it and buy again when the price goes down but if the price is not profitable then I will hold it for long term
Activity: 278
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 04:44:44 AM
I am the mostly short term, the market is unpredictable. However, people who have entered the market 2-3 years back, it does not matter for everyday fluctuations.
Activity: 84
July 11, 2018, 02:04:13 AM
I used to be a long-term trader but because now the unstable cryptocurrency world I chose to be a short-term trader, and it helped me secure my assets,
Activity: 294
July 11, 2018, 01:31:40 AM
I hold about 70% of all my investments passively in currencies that I think, from my own research, have long-term potential and are 'safe' bets. Whatever happens for the next 1-2 years, I won't touch it. With the other 30%, I make short to medium-term bets on coins which are undervalued or volatile. If I think the market is overvalued, I might take everything out and keep it liquid - so that I can take advantage if/when the market corrects. Some people might actively trade all of their assets, but I don't have the inclination or time for that. depends on your circumstances, motivations, and goals. What's right for one person is the exact opposite of what another should do... Thank you. I Hope it helps.
Activity: 350
July 10, 2018, 05:33:52 PM
when I came to the market, the rich were those who invested for a long time, but then everything changed, the coins began to fall very much down
Activity: 35
July 10, 2018, 04:06:29 PM
I am doing both, because they is know how the market will not bull but you have to decide to use different money to do both.
Activity: 244
July 10, 2018, 04:00:02 PM
I'm more inclined to long-term investment because I do not have much time to deal with the nuances of day-trading  Sad
Activity: 434
Merit: 278
July 10, 2018, 01:05:53 PM
I never decide whether it is long term or short term, I just will take advantage of what I have invested. so when the profits come I do not want to take a worse risk
Activity: 196
July 10, 2018, 01:00:01 PM
Greediness is a nature of human beings and I also have the same attitude that when a token price is increasing, I stay keep watching more and more time whether the price will be get more higher. If the token is from a very strong ICO, definitely there will be an increase in market value but most of the time it wont happen. therefore I believe that if you think it is the best time to sell, then sell it. Its is your luck and no one can influence that. take what you get. That is how I deal with the tokens that I get. Cheesy
Activity: 73
July 10, 2018, 12:45:46 PM
I do not like trade and do not have much trade time so I usually hold coin until I reach the target I set.
Activity: 728
July 10, 2018, 12:04:33 PM
Currently, when the market is unpredictable basically goes down I choose a short-term perspective.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
July 09, 2018, 04:15:02 PM
In the short term, I believe that short-term gains are higher than long-term ones. Relatively risks will be higher, so you need to carefully analyze the risks of each.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
July 09, 2018, 04:10:37 PM
Sometimes it is very difficult to resist and not sell a coin at a price that has already become several times higher than the price at which you got in. But we must remember that the price of good coins is always growing in a long term.
That is nice thinking and we should remember that good coins are just still in the "level" of developing so in future their price or their "useful" aspects in every day life could be 2/3 or more times bigger.
Activity: 639
Merit: 251
July 09, 2018, 03:44:19 PM
I try to sell part of the coins, and leave some for long-term investment. I learned this rule itself exchange, when I look today one price, and tomorrow it is 3 times less or Vice versa higher.
That is true, so that is why we do not need to sell everything at one time cause price could be just bigger and lower at the same time, thanks to that our market is a place where we can earn and at the same time lost a lot of money.
Activity: 518
July 09, 2018, 03:38:27 PM
The last several months - both not long-term, both not short-term. Something average. Now it is possible to buy very favourably coins, but in order that to sell them with profit it is necessary to wait long enough.
Activity: 98
Merit: 12
July 09, 2018, 03:27:54 PM
Currently the market price of bitcoin has dropped very drastically, maybe at this time I will not sell it because the price is not so good. Maybe this is the right time to hold the bitcoin first, we wait for the right moment to sell it. So that what we want will be achieved, the high price.
Activity: 588
July 09, 2018, 02:24:42 PM
Sometimes it is very difficult to resist and not sell a coin at a price that has already become several times higher than the price at which you got in. But we must remember that the price of good coins is always growing in a long term.
I'm watching a few very good projects today, But their prices have hardly reached the company's ico price. Today again begins to fall and I do not know what to expect. I would like to give examples of such projects as utk, card, XYO and pma.
Pages:
Jump to: