Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you long term or short term? - page 8. (Read 3570 times)

copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
July 14, 2018, 11:46:29 AM
well looking at the current market trend long term investment is the best idea. just buy the coins at lower price and forget them for few months. It is important to invest in potential coins. Market will take some time in readjusting it self so short term investment in my opinion is a waste of time and money because you can never get enough profit.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 11:32:20 AM
I am going to be in here for a long term, just like i have been doing during the last few years (i am on this forum since 2012) and it has always been exactly like that, you can not expext to be rich in less than a few years from investing on crypto
Activity: 238
July 14, 2018, 11:11:26 AM
I'm investing base on my capacity and it can be in a short term if I need money. Although I prefer to hold it longer once I see a good future on my token.
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 10:41:01 AM
I am trading once in a while because I have coins in exchanges. Sometimes I buy and just wait the coin to go up in value before I sell, of course I know it is in dip. Now, which is better, set it to your expected price so that when it hit you sold? O wait for the price to go up and sell even if it did not reach yet to your  target price? Thanks.

I think I'm a long term when it comes to trading.. For now, I'm doing the same thing that you do.. I trade my my coin and buy other altcoin and wait the value of the coin to increase and sell some of it in a higher price..😉
The only risk is that when the time comes that the coin we are holding will be unvalued.. But it will not happen..😊
Activity: 65
July 14, 2018, 10:26:20 AM
At first I was fond of day trading and was a short-term investor, but now I realized that long-term investments suit me much more. With long-term investments, there is free time for other matters and this is the main plus.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
July 14, 2018, 08:36:30 AM
I am dividing my portfolio into 3 sections (ICOs, short-term, and long-term). ICOs in bear market seems to do well in the first day/week which make a good flip and take the initial investment bag into the another ICO. My short term usually about positive news or TA. My long term about projects I believe in and I accumulate each time they drop.
Activity: 434
July 14, 2018, 07:51:00 AM
I am a long-term investment. I think the cryptocurrency market may not be ideal in the short term. I think it will start to rise at the end of the year, so I will invest long-term, and short-term investment does not make sense.
Activity: 56
July 14, 2018, 07:13:29 AM
As an investor, you'll probably need a mix of long-term and short-term investment . By knowing the differences between these two categories, you should have a good idea of what to expect from your investments — and this knowledge can help you make those choices that are right for you.

I always prefer to invest long term, and when I see good market and huge increases, then I sell for buying lowest price. This is very good strategy for me and I suggest to everybody this.
Activity: 182
July 14, 2018, 07:08:30 AM
I'm a long term hodler and its a bit tiring to see the that red days are still in. I've been waiting for the green days to come since I only felt those greens during the month of May. Its too risky that I need to look at my investments all the time to keep me on the track of the prices. No matter how down the market is, I will keep hodling my coins because when the recovery period comes, time to get rid off those small time tokens.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 06:56:13 AM
I prefer to invest long term, and when I see good market and big increases, then I sell for buying lowest price. This is very good strategy for me and I suggest to everybody this.
Activity: 224
July 14, 2018, 06:50:37 AM
Actually it all depends on ourselves, but if I am in your current position then I will act according to the principle or firm attitude that I have applied myself by selling it on high, but I do not use the limit.
Activity: 476
July 14, 2018, 06:45:59 AM
it seems that I prefer to do long-term trading because with long-term trading in coin that has limited coin like bitcoin and some other coin that has a supply limit it is very good because you have to be sure every year surely the coin price will be very expensive.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 06:37:06 AM
Only thanks to patience we get an excellent profit! On the cryptocurrency market, only those who invest in a long-term perspective win. That's why now just hold your assets and enjoy your profit later. Especially if you don't have any experience in trading, do not panic and be patient.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 14, 2018, 06:30:45 AM
Since i am a bounty hunter, i prefer long term trades because i don't usually dump whatever bounty i am receiving. This stands as may gratitude of support from the developers which is really trust that's why i've joined their bounty campaign. And i also search for cheap coins that will be having a big potential in the future.
Activity: 749
Merit: 507
July 14, 2018, 06:23:09 AM
I don't even casually now, I'm only holding for long term gains. I think market is too hard to make money this year. It's harder to pick the right side, timing is hard.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
July 14, 2018, 06:15:04 AM
The long-held cryptocurrency is just Bitcoin and BTM. The other cryptocurrencies I hold are used for short-term trading because I don't believe in any altcoin!
Activity: 420
July 14, 2018, 05:57:53 AM
I am a long term investor. But at first I look at the profit. If I get the profit of 100% then I booked the profit and wait add-on for re-entry whether it be sorry term or long term.
Activity: 76
July 14, 2018, 05:47:48 AM
basically, im midterm trader, but if theres pump, i will sell anytime soon
but sometimes i get rekt cause hold too strong lol
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
July 14, 2018, 05:42:23 AM
Longterm and shorterm have advatange and disadvatange. But the most porfitbale time to hold it the longterm because you can get more profit on that.  But maybe if the coin that you hold is not potential even you wait few years it will become worthless or uselss.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 05:09:16 AM
I'm a long term holder.. I just wait for a big profits to come..
Pages:
Jump to: