Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you long term or short term? - page 9. (Read 3570 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 11:40:47 AM
my portofolio investment for long term is bitcoin and ethereum, and for my short investment is new coin from ICO thats just started in exchanger...
Activity: 821
Merit: 101
July 13, 2018, 09:40:55 AM
In this bear market it is adviceable to hold and be a long term holder and just watch those panic sellers to sell all thier holdings cause for sure they will regret what they did when those tokens will pump.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 447
July 13, 2018, 09:28:28 AM
I prefer short-term investments because I adjust to my personal needs sometimes I have to be really selective in choosing the altcoin I will buy and I keep at least within a week should be able to benefit.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
July 13, 2018, 09:04:08 AM
Im.proud to say that im a long term holder cause i know we will be rewarded in the long run.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 08:56:16 AM
short-term investments have made me feel very tired . i am always worried about its price falling . i look at the price of it every day . now , i plan to invest some coins for a long time . they are bitcoin , eos , ontology .
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
July 12, 2018, 02:09:49 PM
to be honest I prefer to share to be able to enjoy both, if I have a trading capital of $ 1000 then I will split into two and I use for short and long term trading so that I can get the maximum profit.
Activity: 98
Merit: 12
July 12, 2018, 01:09:46 PM
I'm going to store most of the coins. While the market is not stable and such a small price for coins, I do not want to sell everything. Maybe I'll keep them until next year.
Activity: 344
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 12:45:15 PM
My investment strategy is not short-term or long-term. I only buy when I feel profitable and sell it when I make money. I think this is a more interesting way to trade.
Activity: 154
July 12, 2018, 12:07:09 PM
Us it possible to be purely one?
I am more inclined to short-term investments, and day trading.
When a project has the potential, I can hold it for a longer time, while possibly playing with a percentage of it.
Activity: 189
July 12, 2018, 11:31:35 AM
I am trading once in a while because I have coins in exchanges. Sometimes I buy and just wait the coin to go up in value before I sell, of course I know it is in dip. Now, which is better, set it to your expected price so that when it hit you sold? O wait for the price to go up and sell even if it did not reach yet to your  target price? Thanks.

My strategy to choose if it is long term or short term is really depends on the situation. like the current market situation the best thing to do is to invest in long term as we need to hold our coins while the price is very cheap.

Agreed sometime we need to sell fast when we reach target profit although only a few hours after buy but sometime we need to buy and hold until good price if price go down after we buy. So short term or long term depend of time and situation,
We cant always be a short term/ long term trader.
Activity: 210
July 12, 2018, 11:22:45 AM
I am trading once in a while because I have coins in exchanges. Sometimes I buy and just wait the coin to go up in value before I sell, of course I know it is in dip. Now, which is better, set it to your expected price so that when it hit you sold? O wait for the price to go up and sell even if it did not reach yet to your  target price? Thanks.

My strategy to choose if it is long term or short term is really depends on the situation. like the current market situation the best thing to do is to invest in long term as we need to hold our coins while the price is very cheap.
Activity: 100
July 12, 2018, 10:46:02 AM
I think it about market condition, If short term gift me more benefits so I chose short term but if long term gift me more benefits so I chose long term. But look situation when you must to chose long term or short term. crypto market is not stable, too more fluctuate for any coin or token. So you must calculate it.
Activity: 98
July 12, 2018, 09:57:43 AM

Before I am investing both long term and short term but for now while the crypto market is too weak i must prefer to invest in long term becasue investing in short term is too risky and might be losing your money.
copper member
Activity: 28
July 11, 2018, 11:30:44 PM
I'd say to always diversify your portfolio to projects with a promising future as it would go well with its future value for its long term purposes. Then again it comes to a dilemma of investing of what you can lose at the end of the day, people would still want to seek some profits short term as well. Because of this investors would turn to shtcoins or masternodes for their short term gains.
Activity: 280
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
July 11, 2018, 05:33:46 PM
I rather hope for long-term gains (short-term gains are nice but not really sustainable, bubble state will appear). I myself just hold my bags right now and wait for better times. We will get them, just have to wait Wink!
Since I first started investing in the cryptocurrency market I have determined long term investment because I believe in its potential and I am not a good trader to be able to trade short term. Time will accurately assess the value of this market and I truly believe it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 05:07:11 PM
I do not understand much about day trading and I mostly prefer long-term investment. Now you should wait and not sell your savings.
Activity: 112
July 11, 2018, 04:04:20 PM
I'm thinking about the potential project mainframe it was up to Binance right after the ICO.
Activity: 118
Merit: 2
July 11, 2018, 04:02:20 PM
I think that you can earn in the crypt only in the long run
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
July 11, 2018, 03:59:33 PM
I prefer trading for a medium term. In my experience, it's much more profitable. If you trade every day you can get a small profit and miss a big profit. And if you just store the cryptocurrency you can wait a long time for its growth.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
July 11, 2018, 03:48:25 PM
I rather hope for long-term gains (short-term gains are nice but not really sustainable, bubble state will appear). I myself just hold my bags right now and wait for better times. We will get them, just have to wait Wink!
Pages:
Jump to: