Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you picky with ICOs? - page 88. (Read 13441 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 102
November 16, 2017, 07:55:15 AM
Yes, especially when you're investing on ICOs. I always research about the team and the originality of the project.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
November 16, 2017, 07:52:01 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?
Yes, your right. This is the most vital thing to consider before making some investment with them. Because we all know that, today's ICO trust rate is falling down for the reason that most of them are nothing good for the community.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
November 16, 2017, 07:47:29 AM
yes ICO nowadays can be scam and in fact based on the speculations 90% are scams and I am also picky in who where the campaign manager is..
I experienced to scam by ICO but not the actual ICO instead the manager .. the manager is the one who are the main scammers hahahahahaha.
I prefer to choose the one who have green tags for better security in terms of bounty and stakes

Where did you get this number? Do you have a source. 90% sounds a bit excessive to me. 
But you're right about the campaign manager, it can a good clue. At the end, we know a lot of them and it's easier to know who you can trust. Or not Cheesy
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
November 16, 2017, 04:04:44 AM
Of course, my investment in ico is very picky. If I did not choose the ico project carefully, then the investment would definitely be a loss. Therefore, I have always been very cautious in investing in ico. Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
November 16, 2017, 03:59:13 AM
yes really, i will choose icos that i will follow ,, because some money that i will invest there ,, i do not want to get caught in a bad ico ,, better be chooser than we regrett
Activity: 210
Merit: 106
November 16, 2017, 03:24:41 AM
If you're not picky, you are taking huge gambles. Take your time to learn about the crypto before investing
Activity: 453
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
November 16, 2017, 03:22:01 AM
I wasn't very picky at start with icos as all comers were getting so much money and all projects were successful. I only chose ones I loved the idea. Now I am very picky. Looking for community reaction beforehand.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
November 16, 2017, 03:02:27 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

A lot and since the beginning of my research its any ICO. This is important because we are putting lot of investment into something which is yet to be defined by those project developers. This is like hitting the bulls eye in the dark! Sometimes (most of the time) ICO are not generous and they might just shut the project down without our notice or may keep the prices of coin very very low so that they will get drained naturally though the time. For that not to happen or not end up with ridiculous investment I am trying to be very picky about everything. From the team members, to the marketing strategies that they are applying and the exchangers that they are selecting for their coins. So everything should be in line before we could invest our hard earn money.
Activity: 448
November 16, 2017, 02:54:53 AM
Certainly, with any businesses, I'm also picky. Because business is not a gamble, in oder get money, you have to spend knowledge and time to do research.

Right. We are talking about our money here and some even put all their savings or fortune for these ICOs. That's really how it should be because investing in ICO isn't like picking the shiniest stone on the beach or near the shore.
Activity: 484
Merit: 124
November 16, 2017, 02:53:23 AM
Certainly, with any businesses, I'm also picky. Because business is not a gamble, in oder get money, you have to spend knowledge and time to do research.

Just like real life ,if you want to invest, you need to observe it first especially bitcoin far more riskier rather than real life stock trading
When many ICO occur recently will make some people confuse whenever they must select the right ICO or they will got scam because choosing wrong ICO
Activity: 546
Merit: 290
November 16, 2017, 02:49:18 AM
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
November 16, 2017, 01:21:44 AM
ofcourse i am pick with ico. im trying to invest in good ico so im very carefull and we have to cause there is so. much scam and there is a chance that the ico is unsuccess. so there is a risk and by picky pick the ico i hope it would minimize the risk of loosing money on fail ico
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
November 16, 2017, 01:15:46 AM
Maybe a bit, not entirely picky but i guess i can consider myself cautious. When we participate in icos, we invest not only money but also time and effort. These factors are enough to atleast pick or choose icos that we think and know is right and has potential. This is why before i participate in any ico, i do some research and know its technology, members, and see if the said project has potential and a chance to grow. Other thsn that, by doing such, we could lessen the possibility of joining icos that are fraud or are unable to fulfill fheir promises.
Activity: 994
Merit: 507
November 16, 2017, 01:11:17 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

I am more than picky. I have only joined a handful of them. Those that I think are really trustworthy and the pre-ICO is a very easy sell. Everyone of us should be picky when it comes to investing in ICOs. After all, many of them are scams. We will always end up picky if we do our part in doing due diligence.

Also, you don't want your time participating their bounties and money if you invest on it. There are a lot of scam ICOs now so better be picky and choose only those who will bring you a lot of profits. You might luckily find out that will bring you such fortune.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 01:09:03 AM
Are you picky with ICOs?

YES!
The one who caught my eye is Propthereum.io. They are an upcoming asset backed coin. If you are interested in investing in ICOs, i suggest you check them out. They are expecting a 1566% coin appreciation in a short period of time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 127
November 16, 2017, 12:20:26 AM
The obvious answer to that question is YES, there are a lot of alt coins coming out lately and 90% of those coins are just scam.
Some of us here have invested on ICO and just realized that the coin they have invested with turned out to be a scam and can even get the 50% of the money they have invested on ICO.
Activity: 456
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
November 16, 2017, 12:05:56 AM
Of course I would choose ICO because you do not want to get stuck with ICO scams.
the increasing number of ICOs currently has a great opportunity for someone to commit fraud, almost 80% of ICO is a fraud.
so you have to be careful to invest, I try to suggest you to join ICO moyanetwork.
moyanetwork aims to bring submarine cable networks to Africa, which will make Africa live with better internet.
and you'll find a team of experienced and professionals in the field.
Activity: 224
November 15, 2017, 11:28:26 PM
Yes i am now very picky on ICO's that I want to join.I have been scammed and i felt like devastated.So now I am very careful and research some about the campaign and manager itself.
copper member
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
November 15, 2017, 11:26:04 PM
Everyone should be, make sure to research the team, project, read all the docs available and check out the community support.

Then make your own educated judgement.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
November 15, 2017, 11:20:53 PM
We're talking about money here so better be choosy or else they'll just laugh at you that they've deceive you.
Before I let myself gets involve in ICO I just always see if the project is timely and realistic like if it's applicable in our community.
And of course the team behind it, if they're credible and which country they came from and lastly their white paper and roadmap.

But sometimes they all pass through these criteria but still they are scammers like they make us believe that they're legit and should be trusted. Seems like they master the art of deceiving people.
Pages:
Jump to: