Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you ready to invest now? - page 23. (Read 80031 times)

Activity: 329
Merit: 3
April 24, 2019, 03:39:42 AM
I would say this is our opportunity to invest , buy some potential Altcoin and hodl for long term I hope we can get good profit for it , but we must be observant if there are some altcoins that we can maintain for long term and there are some of them we have to sell it fast .

Yes, that's it maybe about 1 or 2 altcoins alone probably good to start investing to avoid lossing of capital. Several altcoins out there are late response when market has totally recover this is because of inactive team that has lack of performance in improving there token more valuable.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
April 24, 2019, 03:37:31 AM
The best time for investing in top coins was a few months ago,when btc was 2800 ,etherium -90 and litecoin was even 30  $ ! But I am expecting one more big correction in next two-three month for buying more cheap coins.
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
April 24, 2019, 02:03:57 AM
Yes, now is the time to invest, it looks like the market starts to grow, investment can be done in several stages or at the same time, there is no problem if you are ready.

With that being confirmed, I saw the market trend on coin market cap, which do you think is much preferable to buy at the moment? Bitcoin that is still continuing to soar up high? or altcoins that reaching their potential market dip soon? Because I think altcoins might bounce back soon after the bitcoin trend. 
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
April 23, 2019, 11:32:12 PM

Crypto is always profitable, the important thing is not to panic when the price drops, even though the market drop is more than a year but now looks up again, it's time to keep buying so we can profit and party again.
that's right, panic won't benefit us. now is the right time to multiply good coins at low prices and wait patiently. i'm sure if we are patient and continue to collect a lot of good coins in our wallet, we will be the happiest person when the bull run occurs.
Activity: 569
Merit: 10
April 23, 2019, 11:16:49 PM
I always invest around $ 50 - $ 100 per month to buy crypto, I always believe that the market will recover soon so I can get big profits, and now my crypto assets have reached $ 2500, hopefully the market can be like 2017.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
April 23, 2019, 10:32:04 PM
I would say this is our opportunity to invest , buy some potential Altcoin and hodl for long term I hope we can get good profit for it , but we must be observant if there are some altcoins that we can maintain for long term and there are some of them we have to sell it fast .

Crypto is always profitable, the important thing is not to panic when the price drops, even though the market drop is more than a year but now looks up again, it's time to keep buying so we can profit and party again.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
April 23, 2019, 09:39:17 PM
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
April 23, 2019, 09:32:45 PM
Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.

Maybe I will just invest to make short term trades. I don't really believe that there is a good sign of all time high that is going to happen this year. If I remember right, the cause of price increase is just because a whale decide to buy large chunk of btc. If only it was driven by a huge news then I will hold instead.
although its not happen to this year atleast we had make preparation for it.buying on low price will have less risk .but we have to prepare risk management if suddenly bitcon price down again.
Activity: 476
April 23, 2019, 09:24:56 PM
Seeing market slowly recover then it is a good sign that there could be next ATH. So, while crypto is cheap.now, Do you think that it is better to invest now? How ready are you to do it. Are you going to invest all at once or make a succeesion of investment over a period of time.

Please let me know your plans and strategy and how you think you can earn from the market.

Maybe I will just invest to make short term trades. I don't really believe that there is a good sign of all time high that is going to happen this year. If I remember right, the cause of price increase is just because a whale decide to buy large chunk of btc. If only it was driven by a huge news then I will hold instead.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
April 23, 2019, 08:32:03 PM
I already have no doubts about this, so I think that all this will be a really very cool act. I urge everyone to start investing, because the time is really very good. But I could be wrong.
If indeed we have gained a lot of insight and also experience about investment. and the capital of the time to be ready is already prepared because many people have been waiting for the moment to be able to enter and make their investments again after a long wait
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
April 23, 2019, 07:55:03 PM
Yes, I continue to invest and it seems to me that this is an extremely good thing. I see that today investing is a really successful business. You understand that investing today is a wonderful future tomorrow. My opinion on this will not change in any way.
Still the best time to invest with bitcoin. I've been buying bitcoin as much as I can afford and extra money from my work. The price is still affordable and we are seeing the price really growing tremendously this week. There are lot of possibilities for bitcoin, the potential is too high knowing that the price have reached a really high peak. Buy and hold for long term, this will surely be worth it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
April 22, 2019, 02:51:03 PM

Everyone has already begun to invest in new projects. IEOs have been held since the beginning of March, and many people have participated in them. Most even managed to earn, which is why interest in the IEO is growing.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
April 22, 2019, 01:28:07 PM

When this happens, when the market slowly begins to recover and the price of coins can still be considered cheap, I think that is the right time for investors to start investing. But, I think every investor has his own way of observing and analyzing markets before deciding to invest in a coin because of course they want the investment they do not fail and can make a big profit.
Activity: 894
Merit: 501
April 22, 2019, 01:11:43 PM
My current capital is currently being used for trading purposes so that there is no capability to buy coins to hold. However, if I see any possible coins I would love to buy it if I believe more about trading. If you have a good idea of ​​trading tragedy, then I think alt coins are not good enough to do more.

Recently, i’m also interested in trading and it really requires spending so much time to track the market. I think before a real bull season, every time is okay to buy some coins and i think it’s still not too late. Some coins are very promising and i believe they’re worth to hold.
Activity: 644
Merit: 127
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 22, 2019, 01:01:00 PM

In my portfolio, I already have much token with me, and I think considering its potential, I do not need to invest now as I've decided to invest on the best coins at the right time before, maybe I think 1 month before, and for now, I can see my profit will going to get better as bitcoin starts to move high at this very moment.
Activity: 420
April 22, 2019, 12:48:36 PM
I think now is a good time to invest in cryptocurrency. The cryptocurrency market is on the verge of takeoff. The price of coins is low, so it is profitable to buy crypto today.
That is a stupid when we just use our money to buy more cryptos at this time, don't you see the market is slowing down and more dumps are coming closer and closer??? that is a sign showing that we will soon see a bear market for months, so instead of buying all altcoins we can get, why dont we just  hold to our money and wait until the market more stable again then start buying new altcoins, if we get lucky we can have many cheap token  and huge profit in next few weeks.
Activity: 672
April 22, 2019, 12:40:08 PM
Yes, I continue to invest and it seems to me that this is an extremely good thing. I see that today investing is a really successful business. You understand that investing today is a wonderful future tomorrow. My opinion on this will not change in any way.
Activity: 845
April 22, 2019, 11:23:21 AM

For me, nothing has changed since last year. Still, it is good to invest in altcoins when they are cheap and wait for their growth. Thus, I have taken a break in investing. I am holding more.

In investment there is always a risk, we must be prepared with bad conditions, namely loss, crypto is still a good opportunity because now the market conditions are rising so we have the opportunity to get big profits.
Activity: 518
April 22, 2019, 11:19:07 AM

For me, nothing has changed since last year. Still, it is good to invest in altcoins when they are cheap and wait for their growth. Thus, I have taken a break in investing. I am holding more.
Activity: 612
Merit: 250
April 22, 2019, 04:58:51 AM
Yes,i think this is the best time to invest now because the market was getting up just like bitcoin its market price was quickly getting up,and this could be affect to the others coin,so for me i will grab this opportunity.

yup bitcoin quickly up, but will not rise so long, I think soon will be dump to 3500-4200 usd. Need wait for best time.
Why do you think so? Large seller is not observed on the market. After analyzing the market, I could not find confirmation of such a scenario. How do you make such statements?
Pages:
Jump to: