Author

Topic: ASICMINER Speculation Thread - page 153. (Read 808757 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
cryptoshark
August 12, 2013, 01:59:43 PM
Some people here have the coins to toss around, while Labcoin doesnt provide dividends it is still in speculative phase and people should only have what they are willing to lose invested, this bit of advice trickles to all ends of trading

Im still bullish on Labcoin probably because I was one of the people who benefited from their badly setup IPO, im not sure about everyone else who got to benefit with me but im going to say with slight confidence that these people arent willing to release their shares simply due to the way that things went, since others had a hard time getting them kind of gives it a special quality

Im also hoping that once the coins are released from ScamGarden all the other securities will have a nice uptick, I miss AsicMiner being at 5BTC per share 

i regret that i dont have even 1 btcgarden share, i would know then exactly when rally on other securities will start Smiley
ajk
donator
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
August 12, 2013, 01:33:12 PM
Some people here have the coins to toss around, while Labcoin doesnt provide dividends it is still in speculative phase and people should only have what they are willing to lose invested, this bit of advice trickles to all ends of trading

Im still bullish on Labcoin probably because I was one of the people who benefited from their badly setup IPO, im not sure about everyone else who got to benefit with me but im going to say with slight confidence that these people arent willing to release their shares simply due to the way that things went, since others had a hard time getting them kind of gives it a special quality

Im also hoping that once the coins are released from ScamGarden all the other securities will have a nice uptick, I miss AsicMiner being at 5BTC per share 
Activity: 504
Merit: 502
August 12, 2013, 01:25:59 PM
BTCgarden ads still showing up in this forum.

You would think they would have pulled them.
Activity: 476
August 12, 2013, 11:49:36 AM
Should they even be selling their Blades or just hold on to them for their own mining farm?

well, they are doing both, and I assume FC has projected future income from blades in mining vs selling them for hardware.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin: The People's Bailout
August 12, 2013, 11:43:07 AM
Network hash rate is now over 400TH (and was under 400TH just yesterday)...

http://blockchain.info/charts/hash-rate?timespan=all&showDataPoints=false&daysAverageString=1&show_header=true&scale=0&address=

...but AM is still maintaining 13% of the network.

http://www.asicminercharts.com/live/

Should they even be selling their Blades or just hold on to them for their own mining farm?
August 12, 2013, 11:21:23 AM
I prefer dividends to promises every day of the week.

yeah, me too.  I guess Weds' dividend should be high this week with the blade sales.  Any predictions?  I think we may get close to .03.
Activity: 504
Merit: 502
August 12, 2013, 11:04:24 AM
I prefer dividends to promises every day of the week.
August 12, 2013, 10:56:21 AM
It won't last. Time to try to get out at IPO price.

I agree, look at that spike right after the garden news.  Up, and right back down.

AM has staying power, and I expect it to spike above 4.5
August 12, 2013, 10:40:29 AM
This thing completely saved Labcoin.  It was trending way down, and this spike saved it from sub-IPO value.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
August 12, 2013, 10:16:54 AM

Becoming insulting. Thats all you got? LOL!

In terms of friedcat and ASICMINER we were talking about the corruption that usual businesses in china face EVERYDAY and the threats that is imposing to ASICMINER. Such corruption is simply not happening in the US. In china there is simply no jurisdiction that you can rely on. That means that a random functionary of the communist party can force you to pay him his new pool or tomorrow you wont be doing business anymore.

To complain and whine about evil wall street may or may not be justified, but in this context of ASICMINER and doing business in china it is simply annoying and missplaced.

If things were this bad some of the larger US companies wouldn't set up shop there...
August 12, 2013, 09:21:54 AM
Too bad for the investors that bought shares above the IPO price...
Activity: 525
August 12, 2013, 08:57:43 AM
You started with the personal insults, so that's another idiotic statement.

In terms of friedcat and ASICMINER we where talking about the corruption that usual businesses in china face EVERYDAY and the threats that is imposing to ASICMINER. Such corruption is simply not happening in the US. In china there is simply no jurisdiction that you can rely on. That means that a random functionary of the communist party can force you to pay him his new pool or tomorrow you wont be doing business anymore.

To complain and whine about evil wall street may or may not be justified, but in this context of ASICMINER and doing business in china it is simply annoying and missplaced.

My comment was 4 words spoken in jest you could have easily ignored; the complaining, whining, annoying, retarded missplaced goofy comments are all yours. Nice attempt to get back on topic though, let's keep it there.
legendary
Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001
August 12, 2013, 08:44:18 AM
At least in China you can pay up and be free.
In the US you pay but don't get to be free.

do they take btc?
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019
August 12, 2013, 08:35:05 AM
I don't know how anyone does business in china - so damn corrupt.

Yeah, not like Wall St  Wink

Wall Street = Exchhange

China = State

So if you wanna compare those then compare China to the US.

And no, the US is not even close when it comes to corruption. Everyone who has lives in China for some time and did business will gurantee you that.

I "gurantee" you are wrong:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wall_Street is the financial district of New York City,[2] named after and centered on the eight-block-long, 0.7 miles (1.1 km) long street running from Broadway to South Street on the East River in Lower Manhattan. Over time, the term has become a metonym for the financial markets of the United States as a whole, the American financial sector (even if financial firms are not physically located there), or signifying New York-based financial interests.

Doesnt matter one bit.

Compare Wall Street to the Chinese financial sector. OK.

or

Compare China to the US. OK.

But dont do those goofy wannabe comparisons while whining about the so evil Wall Street.

If you wanna compare then compare Wall Street with the Chinese financial sector.

Of course it matters you fucking retard.

In terms of friedcat and ASICMINER we were talking about the corruption that usual businesses in china face EVERYDAY and the threats that is imposing to ASICMINER. Such corruption is simply not happening in the US. In china there is simply no jurisdiction that you can rely on. That means that a random functionary of the communist party can force you to pay him his new pool or tomorrow you wont be doing business anymore.

August 12, 2013, 08:18:36 AM

Yeah, not like Wall St  Wink

Wall Street = Exchhange

China = State

And no, the US is not even close when it comes to corruption. Everyone who has lives in China for some time and did business will gurantee you that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wall_Street is the financial district of New York City,[2] named after and centered on the eight-block-long, 0.7 miles (1.1 km) long street running from Broadway to South Street on the East River in Lower Manhattan. Over time, the term has become a metonym for the financial markets of the United States as a whole, the American financial sector (even if financial firms are not physically located there), or signifying New York-based financial interests.

Doesnt matter one bit.

or

But dont do those goofy wannabe comparisons while whining about the so evil Wall Street.

If you wanna compare then compare Wall Street with the Chinese financial sector.

Of course it matters you fucking retard.
ImI
legendary
August 12, 2013, 07:59:55 AM

Wall Street = Exchhange

China = State

Doesnt matter one bit.

or

August 12, 2013, 07:29:13 AM

Wall Street = Exchhange

China = State

Activity: 644
Inspired
August 12, 2013, 06:49:47 AM

Wall Street = Exchhange

China = State

Thank you for not letting stupid backslapping comments go unchallenged.
ImI
legendary
August 12, 2013, 06:45:20 AM

Wall Street = Exchhange

China = State

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin is too valuable to be used as a currency
August 12, 2013, 05:05:57 AM
BTC GARDEN has been locked. IPO cancelled with and buyback occurring in the next 24-48 hours.

Expect the share price to rise with the extra BTC's in investors hands.

thats why I brought as soon as I saw that BTCGARDEN IPO is cancelled.
Jump to: