Author

Topic: ASICMINER Speculation Thread - page 166. (Read 808757 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
August 01, 2013, 12:25:23 PM
The ActM potential is high, if they will do well an half like AsicMiner did, the price will go up to ~0.03 - 0.035
They have a completely different market, network, and situation than AM.  oh, and they have to compete with AM.

They won't perform even remotely as well as AM.
Activity: 736
Merit: 508
August 01, 2013, 12:20:16 PM
Activemining (ala AMC) are up about 600 to 700% over the past few weeks, how much more are you expecting?

ActiveMining are now up about 200-250% respect the IPO price. And when the eASIC will announce the press release price will rise considerably.

And actually shares on bitfunder are really cheap, compared to the btct ones, so the new coins SDICE is flowing, will let people to jump on the boat.

The ActM potential is high, if they will do well an half like AsicMiner did, the price will go up to ~0.03 - 0.035
August 01, 2013, 12:15:45 PM
Activemining (ala AMC) are up about 600 to 700% over the past few weeks, how much more are you expecting?

wrong thread, but I expect Activemining to gradually decrease over the next few weeks as AM brings new hardware for sale.

All of these companies that are offering promises will fall as soon as AM delivers, which can happen at any time.
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
August 01, 2013, 12:07:46 PM
Activity: 736
Merit: 508
August 01, 2013, 10:45:46 AM

The dividend has now been paid out of BF, the BTC is on it's way to BTCT.
//DeaDTerra

SDICE payments are on the way, grab your cheap shares now Wink

edit: whoops, I intended to post this on activemining thread, sorry
August 01, 2013, 10:05:01 AM
I wish FC would give us some more info on what is happening with the hardware, and why it is delayed a month, now.

I think a fair price for AM is around 4.5-4.7 right now, with so many major things on the horizon.

The only real competition AM has right now is on the stock exchanges, and once these new IPOs blow over (few days), people will move their money into the stock with less risk (AM)
Activity: 113
Merit: 11
August 01, 2013, 09:42:33 AM
I wonder how high AsicMiner would've reached if the competition hadn't really heated up as it did?
I see it as a temporary rush of funds/diversifying to other opportunities. AM price looks a touch low to me. Mid to high 4s seems about right, maybe higher if the whole franchising thing works out. All guesswork though.

One thing that is absolutely certain is none of the new (serious) competitors will be selling or hashing on the network for at least 3 months with their new chips (and maybe even longer). I wouldn't actually consider Labcoin a threat either since its only a copy of Avalon's model.

I think many people have had a sudden rush of blood to the head and panic bought once a smidge of legitimacy to the new group's claims was confirmed. I reckon a week or two from now the outlook will be very different. The greedy people will be getting impatient while Asicminer continues to chug along. Looking at the impatience of the buying onslaught, I hardly reckon they'll be able to wait 3+ months for the claimed dividends to come rolling in (I could be wrong though).

It will be interesting to see how Friedcat responds to these developments, he seems to keep his cards extremely close to his chest regarding new hardware. The blades and blockerupters were practically announced days before he started selling them all at once. He's already hinted at "next-gen" hardware in his last announcement and "franchising" over the coming months meaning he must be planning a massive deployment of hashing hardware if he's needing to split it up among a number of independent parties. He also seems to be notorious for making conservative claims, then delivering far more than expected. The guy is obviously a very shrewd planner.

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Touchdown
August 01, 2013, 06:58:17 AM
I wonder how high AsicMiner would've reached if the competition hadn't really heated up as it did?
I see it as a temporary rush of funds/diversifying to other opportunities. AM price looks a touch low to me. Mid to high 4s seems about right, maybe higher if the whole franchising thing works out. All guesswork though.
Activity: 448
Changing avatars is currently not possible.
August 01, 2013, 06:40:04 AM
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
August 01, 2013, 04:39:09 AM
Roger thanks for not supersizing it as much as in the other threads  Cheesy
Activity: 336
August 01, 2013, 04:34:40 AM
8/1/13
Hi,

We will have a one-week time of inventory shortage. Please let the purchasers know. Thanks very much.

ps: All existing orders are executed and shipped. Don't worry.

Best regards,

friedcat

Passing this along from friedcat.

Sincerely,
SilentSonicBoom
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
July 31, 2013, 05:49:07 PM
Well competitors are making for interesting speculation
Pethhashes  Wink
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
July 31, 2013, 05:36:09 PM
The amount of cheap shares on BTCT and Bitfunder right now because of the LabCoin IPO is ridiculous.

ActM is up on Bitfunder, recovering from the recent waves.

Wrong thread?

-helixone

no, I just said that not every security is still down.  Wink
Activity: 172
July 31, 2013, 04:59:23 PM
The amount of cheap shares on BTCT and Bitfunder right now because of the LabCoin IPO is ridiculous.

I saw this and went to move more coins into my btc.co account, by the time 3 confirmations had happened price was already back up more than .5 btc...I blame you matuszed  Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
July 31, 2013, 04:58:00 PM
People in on the LabCoin IPO only were able to buy roughly 38% of the shares they bit on. The rest of the money will be refunded to them. Thus, if you tried to buy 250 BTC worth of shares, you'll get about 100 BTC worth of shares and have 150 BTC refunded to you.

The coins will likely be refunded when trading goes live in 4 hours or so. I predict that people will use this money to reinvest in other securities, especially ASICMiner since it's on sale now.

I think price will increase for the rest of the day and tomorrow too, so now is the time to buy back in!
Activity: 131
July 31, 2013, 04:48:55 PM

Wrong thread?

-helixone
Activity: 126
July 31, 2013, 04:44:00 PM

Activity: 154
July 31, 2013, 03:17:02 PM
Activity: 617
Merit: 559
July 31, 2013, 01:24:46 PM
*Drum Roll*

And the results are in: 0.01858868

Grin
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
July 31, 2013, 01:23:54 PM
Guys, prediction != random numbers out of your ass.

If you put no effort at trying to predict accurately, there's no point in reading a random stream of numbers...

Is funnier give random numbers and try to win the lotto  Grin
Jump to: