Author

Topic: ASICMINER Speculation Thread - page 168. (Read 808757 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Vertrau in Gott
July 30, 2013, 06:25:21 AM
Asicminer wont sell the 10 ghash blade yet. They want to sell as much usb sticks as possible and some investors wont buy the usb sticks if they could the 10 ghash blade.

They will start to sell the 10 ghash/s when the orders of new usb sticks start to massiv slow down
Activity: 752
bitcoin hodler
July 30, 2013, 04:39:12 AM
Time nears to start speculating on dividend Smiley

Very very close to 0.035

My guess would be closer towards 0.025 again, no major announcements regarding sales of blades (or perhaps I missed it). Only USB's still.

but it seems like a massive amount of USBs are being shipped, so my guess is also a little bit higher than 0.025
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
July 30, 2013, 03:25:43 AM

Very very close to 0.035

My guess would be closer towards 0.025 again, no major announcements regarding sales of blades (or perhaps I missed it). Only USB's still.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
July 30, 2013, 03:01:09 AM

Very very close to 0.035
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
July 30, 2013, 02:18:48 AM

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
July 29, 2013, 06:53:51 PM
There will be about 3200+ BTC released on bitfunder from SD and 500+ BTC released on BTCT from SD.

When, today?

That means first frietcat in the space  Grin

Activity: 784
Merit: 501
July 29, 2013, 05:03:49 PM
Lightning seldomly strikes at the same spot twice..
False, ask some lightning rod of a tall building.

It's a saying, don't get clever. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Still wild and free
July 29, 2013, 02:55:24 PM
There will be about 3200+ BTC released on bitfunder from SD and 500+ BTC released on BTCT from SD.

When, today?
Activity: 756
July 29, 2013, 02:35:51 PM
Activity: 574
July 29, 2013, 12:38:15 PM
Expecting a much-needed BitFunder surge as thousands of BTC go to the SDICE PT owners...

Buy back is on it's way,
waiting for the BTC.
//DeaDTerra

Get your cheap BitFunder shares before they vanish.  Grin
Activity: 364
July 29, 2013, 11:33:03 AM
Lol, tip sent!

Thank you very much :3
First tip I've received.
Activity: 630
Bitgoblin
July 29, 2013, 11:14:23 AM
Lol, tip sent!
Activity: 376
July 29, 2013, 11:00:30 AM
I think AMC is great for folks who missed Asicminer shares... it is just repeating similar scenario.
That's why I say AMC is the altcoin of ASICMINER - and not in a good way.

I love the analogy.    Smiley

not true, each year people dies in a mountain close to my previous place... same part, 5 dead in a 3 years
Activity: 364
July 29, 2013, 10:26:17 AM
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
July 29, 2013, 10:24:22 AM
I think AMC is great for folks who missed Asicminer shares... it is just repeating similar scenario.

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Still wild and free
July 29, 2013, 09:01:32 AM

Activity: 266
July 29, 2013, 06:04:08 AM

It is pretty logical to conclude that the steep gains in AM are in the past. It might be wrong, but I certainly wouldn't fault anyone for coming to that conclusion. 

AMC is very risky, though less so than it was in the past. I wouldn't fault anyone for making the move over, at least with some portion of their funds.

No its not "logical to conclude" - you can actually see what you call the "steep gains". The past doesn't need analyzing, except to say the steep gains are there because friedcat has delivered consistently.

What has AMC delivered? A completely balls-ed up IPO, with nobody knowing where the next "share price dump" would happen, and a complete misjudgement of what investors would accept by the owners.

Its very risky because the owners are incompetent and greedy. I'd rather "risk" my shekels on proven competent management that over-delivers.

I think AMC is great for folks who missed Asicminer shares... it is just repeating similar scenario. I am satisfied, I bought AMC shares for 0.0007 mostly, 1000% profit yet, but I do not plan sell. I have also direct AM shares, so I am satisfied with both, nice cashflow each week. I think everybosy should own both shares, they will provide nice returnes and cashflow in the future
yes.you got it
Activity: 376
July 29, 2013, 04:39:42 AM

It is pretty logical to conclude that the steep gains in AM are in the past. It might be wrong, but I certainly wouldn't fault anyone for coming to that conclusion. 

AMC is very risky, though less so than it was in the past. I wouldn't fault anyone for making the move over, at least with some portion of their funds.

No its not "logical to conclude" - you can actually see what you call the "steep gains". The past doesn't need analyzing, except to say the steep gains are there because friedcat has delivered consistently.

What has AMC delivered? A completely balls-ed up IPO, with nobody knowing where the next "share price dump" would happen, and a complete misjudgement of what investors would accept by the owners.

Its very risky because the owners are incompetent and greedy. I'd rather "risk" my shekels on proven competent management that over-delivers.

I think AMC is great for folks who missed Asicminer shares... it is just repeating similar scenario. I am satisfied, I bought AMC shares for 0.0007 mostly, 1000% profit yet, but I do not plan sell. I have also direct AM shares, so I am satisfied with both, nice cashflow each week. I think everybosy should own both shares, they will provide nice returnes and cashflow in the future
Activity: 518
July 29, 2013, 02:27:43 AM

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
July 29, 2013, 01:06:54 AM
What can I say it's a fun day in the markets to lock in speculation profits  Wink
Jump to: