Author

Topic: ASICMINER Speculation Thread - page 194. (Read 808768 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 100
July 09, 2013, 02:58:03 AM
Grilled cat post mining machine new varieties will be more abundant:
http://www.cnsoftnews.com/html/2013/07/04/industry/2848.html

Gotta love Google translate lol
Just some old news.
Anyway,how did you find this?
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
July 09, 2013, 02:51:11 AM
Grilled cat post mining machine new varieties will be more abundant:
http://www.cnsoftnews.com/html/2013/07/04/industry/2848.html

Gotta love Google translate lol
Activity: 617
Merit: 559
July 08, 2013, 11:49:55 PM
OFFICIAL UPDATE

I have some news for everyone after a brief e-mail exchange with Friedcat. He has answered the 3 questions I submitted from our recent poll below:

-- There was news about a presentation by Rockxie about ASICMINER. Can you confirm this was an official presentation and summarize the news that was shared about upcoming plans for the mining farm and the Mini Blade?
Friedcat: They are true, though some projected dates from our side were more-or-less overly determined in his presentation.

-- When can we expect the first financial report?
Friedcat: We are asking board members if July 23 is acceptable.

-- Could Bitfountain provide an official live hashrate meter from ASICMINER for your mining farm, or could you periodically confirm the current hashrate?
Friedcat: Yes. Our internal management system is towards its completing. Directing the data to a public webpage is easy.

In other news, Friedcat has also officially confirmed my new status as a board member!

I am truly honored and proud to have achieved this, and I look forward to playing any role I can to further ASICMINER's success.

Congratulations TAT, and thank you for the update to the shareholders.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
July 08, 2013, 11:42:11 PM
OFFICIAL UPDATE

I have some news for everyone after a brief e-mail exchange with Friedcat. He has answered the 3 questions I submitted from our recent poll below:

-- There was news about a presentation by Rockxie about ASICMINER. Can you confirm this was an official presentation and summarize the news that was shared about upcoming plans for the mining farm and the Mini Blade?
Friedcat: They are true, though some projected dates from our side were more-or-less overly determined in his presentation.

-- When can we expect the first financial report?
Friedcat: We are asking board members if July 23 is acceptable.

-- Could Bitfountain provide an official live hashrate meter from ASICMINER for your mining farm, or could you periodically confirm the current hashrate?
Friedcat: Yes. Our internal management system is towards its completing. Directing the data to a public webpage is easy.

In other news, Friedcat has also officially confirmed my new status as a board member!

I am truly honored and proud to have achieved this, and I look forward to playing any role I can to further ASICMINER's success.
legendary
Activity: 1498
July 08, 2013, 06:05:37 PM
Let's get this pony back on track with SPECULATION!

Someone give me a really good pseudo-economics reasoning (the more farcical the better) as to why we are experiencing a slight rally in the value of AM shares? Bonus points if your answer involves the rally in the price of BTC vs. fiat of the past few days.

Why we are experiencing a slight rally in the value of AM shares
The reason for this is simple and BTC vs fiat is old news until next time. You have to concentrate on Tooth Fairy flight paths and not only on those strong winds in AM analysts digestive system. Rally spped per sq. m is closely related to the speed at which "investors" manage to pull numbers out of their collective arse while they evaluate and interpret imaginary live! reports. Truly amazing symbiosis of stupidity and ignorance. Combing 500 pages of meaningless drivel with Tooth Fairy flight path, technical analysis of 24 h average of AM price, multiplied by GDP sqr 1/3 and you have it - the answer is "yes".

LOL
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
July 08, 2013, 05:47:01 PM
After posting the above I got this PM...

good day, the purpose of this discussion is safety. I have faith we can move past this crude style of discussion and carry on with a civilized approach in the future...Ira

the purpose of this discussion is safety.

I've been warned off by the MafiaBot for going to the digitized police. Shocked

Big IRA is always watching you lol
Activity: 574
July 08, 2013, 05:42:52 PM
After posting the above I got this PM...

good day, the purpose of this discussion is safety. I have faith we can move past this crude style of discussion and carry on with a civilized approach in the future...Ira

the purpose of this discussion is safety.

I've been warned off by the MafiaBot for going to the digitized police. Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1009
July 08, 2013, 11:58:02 AM
Activity: 574
July 08, 2013, 11:48:00 AM
-make nonsensical posts using the phrase list

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1009
July 08, 2013, 11:36:34 AM
I expected this to affect the price on bitfunder: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cross-post-bitfundercom-has-been-hacked-and-it-is-bitfunders-fault-251055

It might be the cause of the bump on BCTC

Proof of concept code for this exploit (yes, exploit) here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitfundercom-has-been-hacked-and-it-is-bitfunders-fault-251051

Incidentally, if someone wanted to clean out a bunch of accounts, they might do the following:

-create a dummy account with a payload-containing URL in its signature or on its profile page
-poll the forum for commonly-used words and phrases
-make nonsensical posts using the phrase list, in the hopes of enticing users to click the URL
-clean out any users foolish enough to click the URL while logged in to an unpatched site
Activity: 630
Bitgoblin
July 08, 2013, 10:55:47 AM

Someone give me a really good pseudo-economics reasoning (the more farcical the better) as to why we are experiencing a slight rally in the value of AM shares? Bonus points if your answer involves the rally in the price of BTC vs. fiat of the past few days.

The reason for this is simple and BTC vs fiat is old news until next time. You have to concentrate on Tooth Fairy flight paths and not only on those strong winds in AM analysts digestive system. Rally spped per sq. m is closely related to the speed at which "investors" manage to pull numbers out of their collective arse while they evaluate and interpret imaginary live! reports. Truly amazing symbiosis of stupidity and ignorance. Combing 500 pages of meaningless drivel with Tooth Fairy flight path, technical analysis of 24 h average of AM price, multiplied by GDP sqr 1/3 and you have it - the answer is "yes".
Who said anything about dwarves?
I dare you!
..Loh
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
July 08, 2013, 09:54:34 AM
very low volume though
Activity: 518
July 08, 2013, 09:20:17 AM
price rally:

1) Nothing to do with BTC / USD Smiley
2) Getting nearer dividends
3) Getting nearer new blade announcement / release
4) Good AM hashing over weekend
Activity: 476
July 08, 2013, 09:13:00 AM
I expected this to affect the price on bitfunder: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cross-post-bitfundercom-has-been-hacked-and-it-is-bitfunders-fault-251055

It might be the cause of the bump on BCTC
Activity: 476
July 08, 2013, 09:03:44 AM

July 10th, prepare for the Reckoning.

+1.  The price is rising because people realized it was undervalued.  Simple as that.
Activity: 560
July 08, 2013, 08:38:24 AM

July 10th, prepare for the Reckoning.
legendary
Activity: 910
Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank
July 08, 2013, 08:08:10 AM

Activity: 490
Merit: 101
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
July 08, 2013, 07:41:58 AM

Was wondering this too, so I yanked some of my cell orders, and then I realized Europe zone woke up to 4 btc a share and they are scooping them up, back to 4.7 we go
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
Still wild and free
July 08, 2013, 06:51:14 AM

Which rally are you talking about? Hardly anything I'd call like this recently.
Jump to: