Author

Topic: ASICMINER Speculation Thread - page 243. (Read 808768 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
June 23, 2013, 10:21:42 PM
Hey people!

I'm having a 50 TH/s party on Wednesday right here in this thread. EVERYONE IS INVITED!  Grin

even me?

what do we get for showing up?  (please say more shares, please say more share)
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
June 23, 2013, 10:20:34 PM
Hey people!

I'm having a 50 TH/s party on Wednesday right here in this thread. EVERYONE IS INVITED!  Grin
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
June 23, 2013, 10:07:16 PM
All these butthurt people because they didnt hop on ASICM when it was 0.01 a share on Havelock
June 23, 2013, 09:33:27 PM
where are you located?..thanks

antartica
Activity: 28
June 23, 2013, 09:25:42 PM
my group wants to order 1000 usb chips who do i talk to? ...thanks

I'll see you 1,000 USBs at 1.25 each + shipping.  You go first.

where are you located?..thanks
June 23, 2013, 09:23:01 PM

Lol go bug TAT harder although he replied already anyways too much non-speculation on the speculation thread goes quiet ha-ha
And yes Friedcat can do that to people he has the ability to fry things in a server room with a hot secretary according to the rumors  Roll Eyes
[/quote]

i aint succured dog jones fight back wirh da window 98 coin =game over!..lol
June 23, 2013, 09:20:50 PM

I'll see you 1,000 USBs at 1.25 each + shipping.  You go first.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
June 23, 2013, 09:16:52 PM

oh, I see. They're posting completely unrelated and off topic nonsense.  typical.  Roll Eyes

Well at least some of the spam is redirecting here although ASICminer is still where its at about 50% of the time
Less the obvious trolls lol it's those notorious not so obvious ones  Grin

imagine go figure when you wake up one day and you cant log on..who covers the lost coins?..thanks

Lightbox the operator if that's the exchange TAT on the ASCIM

there seems to be a complete lack of response from the people running the coin bond  "game"..thanks

Lol go bug TAT harder although he replied already anyways too much non-speculation on the speculation thread goes quiet ha-ha
And yes Friedcat can do that to people he has the ability to fry things in a server room with a hot secretary according to the rumors  Roll Eyes
June 23, 2013, 09:15:35 PM

oh, I see. They're posting completely unrelated and off topic nonsense.  typical.  Roll Eyes

Well at least some of the spam is redirecting here although ASICminer is still where its at about 50% of the time

The Cat floating above the frying pan using levitation powers or inside of it but it depends on country

too much bunk lsd from silk road?=fried lol
June 23, 2013, 09:14:13 PM

imagine go figure when you wake up one day and you cant log on..who covers the lost coins?..thanks

there seems to be a complete lack of response from the people running the coin bond  "game"..thanks
legendary
June 23, 2013, 09:12:36 PM

The Cat floating above the frying pan using levitation powers or inside of it but it depends on the country
June 23, 2013, 09:11:35 PM

oh, I see. They're posting completely unrelated and off topic nonsense.  typical.  Roll Eyes

legendary
June 23, 2013, 09:09:42 PM

June 23, 2013, 09:09:16 PM
we need third party verification ..that is the "theives" companys ir site of course they are going to tell the truth..thanks

pumper site >> https://www.havelockinvestments.com/fund.php?symbol=ASICM

what the hell are you talking about?

asicminerchart.com is SmiGueL's site.

Lot of FUD by some butthurt investors/investor in Tat.Virtual mine since they did not understand what a fixed PMB 1/mh bond that does not change means and saw the share price crash when difficulty rose/ Deprived Mining Bonds appeared seems to be affecting a few newbies with bad info lol
Do your own research
In layman's terms it bets against difficulty rising at certain rates and the price adjusts PMB's become less profitable the higher the difficulty
Simply more people mining with better equipment = lower share price
Not really a smart investment until it factors in growth at the appropriate measure you will need to do estimates of difficulty based on yield to determine a fair market value

The charts are accurate they come from good data for other newbies
Also havelock is an exchange not a pumper site.
And has the cheapest shares for offer compared to btct and bitfunder at the time of my posting for those that shift funds around  Wink

June 23, 2013, 09:08:05 PM
MINECRAFT?? lol its a game!? >>  http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0oG7hgJmsdRCjIA9VRXNyoA;_ylc=X1MDMjc2NjY3OQRfcgMyBGJjawNlaDJxMHNwOHNmMGRqJTI2YiUzRDMlMjZzJTNEcHAEY3NyY3B2aWQDYzFfN1JrZ2V1ckRvaTBEbVVjZUJzd0lOWUNfaUZWSEhtZ2tBQi5scARmcgN5ZnAtdC02NTYEZnIyA3NiLXRvcARncHJpZAMEbl9yc2x0AzEwBG5fc3VnZwMwBG9yaWdpbgNzZWFyY2gueWFob28uY29tBHBvcwMwBHBxc3RyAwRwcXN0cmwDBHFzdHJsAzIwBHF1ZXJ5Ay5hc2ljbWluZXJjaGFydC5jb20vBHRfc3RtcAMxMzcyMDM1NjU1MzczBHZ0ZXN0aWQDVklQMDQ5?p=.asicminerchart.com%2F&fr2=sb-top&fr=yfp-t-656

dude, lay off the paint chips...
June 23, 2013, 09:06:45 PM
Lot of FUD by some butthurt investors/investor in Tat.Virtual mine since they did not understand what a fixed PMB 1/mh bond that does not change means and saw the share price crash when difficulty rose/ Deprived Mining Bonds appeared seems to be affecting a few newbies with bad info lol
Do your own research
In layman's terms it bets against difficulty rising at certain rates and the price adjusts PMB's become less profitable the higher the difficulty
Not really a smart investment until it factors in growth at the appropriate measure you will need to do estimates of difficulty based on yield to determine a fair market value

And has the cheapest shares for offer compared to btct and bitfunder at the time of my posting for those that shift funds around  Wink

oh, I see. They're posting completely unrelated and off topic nonsense.  typical.  Roll Eyes
June 23, 2013, 09:05:01 PM
we need third party verification ..that is the "theives" companys ir site of course they are going to tell the truth..thanks

And havelock's site is owned by lightbox.  

He's a tinfoilhatter.  Pay him no mind.

does he sell puts i want to invest in puts on all of these!..thanks
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
June 23, 2013, 09:03:30 PM

And havelock's site is owned by lightbox. 

He's a tinfoilhatter.  Pay him no mind.
legendary
June 23, 2013, 08:44:47 PM

Do your own research

Jump to: