Pages:
Author

Topic: [Avalon Asic] trade-in Thread - page 5. (Read 43606 times)

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
August 19, 2013, 11:29:55 AM
Just watch him come back and do :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJyGJQx2Fgk

Watch around 2:20 all the way to the end.

NEXT!!!
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080
August 31, 2013, 02:26:01 AM
I have some good news guys. I almost can't believe it  Shocked but I got an e-mail from the Avalon store that a new note with tracking info has been added to my account!

Even though it took forever kudos to the Avalon team for at least doing the right thing in the end. Yifu/Avalon team, if I hurt your feelings with my angry outbursts, I'm sorry. I hope you can see thing from my (and many others) point of view.

I hope to see everyone else's trade-in units shipped soon.

legendary
August 30, 2013, 02:03:20 AM
Thank you HorseRider. I hope the Avalon team reads that and feels shame.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
Bitcoin is new, makes sense to hodl.
August 29, 2013, 10:14:36 PM
Send him for a trip to Belize after getting your refund. Cool
legendary
August 19, 2013, 08:22:25 AM
I am usually a calm and pretty laid-back guy but this is seriously testing my fucking patience! (pardon my french) Yifu (and the rest of the Avalon team), why you gotta treat your loyal customers like shit? Either send our units soon before they are totally worthless or send us back our Icarus/Lacellot units. For those of us who were foolish enough to pay you right away,how about you refund us? Do you think it's fair that all of us paid $250+ to ship you the FPGA units right away thinking you'd promptly deliver on your promises only so that you can turn around and screw us with delays and lack of communication? If you were in our shoes would you want to be treated this way? If you have any honor you'd do right by your loyal customers (who funded your little adventure), otherwise you're really nothing more than just an amateurish douchebag who can't act like an adult and take responsibility for the consequences of your actions.

If you want us to fuck off at the very least have the balls to tell us and then promptly return our property (icarus boards or btc payed to you) and we can all go our own separate ways. Many of us are loyal to your team but you are trampling over whatever respect and loyalty we have for you. You are not the hottest flavor of the month anymore so stop acting like you're too important to talk to us.

+1

But maybe we can use our "RMA-credits" for Next Gen (Zhang) Avalon hardware ?

If he does not respond in two days, we should send a note to him, copy administrators and all members that were involved in trade-ins and ask him to provide us with DHL tracking number for our avalons or refund us BTC3/Icarus board plus shipping&duties.  If he does not ship avalons or pay us in 5 days, he should be tagged a "SCAMMER" and we all should leave "Trust" feedback for this guy just to make sure he does not treat others same way that we were treated. 

I don't think we should be paying for avalons.  He should be refunding us all the lost earnings since the end of April.  That is when they supposed to be shipped.  He said it himself, the avalons have been priced with ROI of one month of earnings.  We lost 4 months of earnings.  By my count he should be sending us 4 avalons for each Icarus board for FREE.

donator
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
August 29, 2013, 09:47:53 PM
I don't think we would even want them now. With that btc we can get something better - like maybe a KNC group buy shares, or who knows what else. The point is they already broke their promise on several accounts, and now doing it to us again is essentially theft.

Looks like Yifu is refunding chips orders.  I guess he sold them off for a better price, now he refunds the change.

I don't think we'll see our trade-ins processed as he probably does not have the chips or Avalons to sell.
All gone, top price.

He ignores all questions about trade-ins.  We the minority. With chips he pissed off a lot of people. I mean  a LOT.
I bet quite a few survivalist/militia/anti-gov/bitcoin loving types in the US are already working on custom .45acp reloads just for him.

I hope he will not get wacked for stupid chips.  

September is around the corner.  Bitfury is shipping, BFL is shipping quite a bit.  Those Avalons  might not be worth $1600 in few weeks.

Yep, well said. I don't give a shit anymore. I just want him to refund the 69 BTC I sent him/them, and they can fuck off. Not keeping your word is a sign of having a lowly character (ie lack of) and I don't care what excuses he comes up with.

卑微的人的性格
Bēiwéi de rén dì xìnggé

There are some crazy mofos out there and hopefully he doesn't get his ass shot for some stupid chips.

So Yifu, hurry with the refunds, I got other manufacturers that want/deserve my business more.

Let me do the right Chinese sentence for you.

张楠庚的人品极其低劣。
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
August 29, 2013, 08:59:09 PM
its really hard to be humble...so I will not be humble.

I wish to have my Avalon Trade-ins honored.

8/29/2013  trade-ins still not honored or added to my store account.
legendary
August 29, 2013, 03:25:29 PM
I don't think we would even want them now. With that btc we can get something better - like maybe a KNC group buy shares, or who knows what else. The point is they already broke their promise on several accounts, and now doing it to us again is essentially theft.

Looks like Yifu is refunding chips orders.  I guess he sold them off for a better price, now he refunds the change.

I don't think we'll see our trade-ins processed as he probably does not have the chips or Avalons to sell.
All gone, top price.

He ignores all questions about trade-ins.  We the minority. With chips he pissed off a lot of people. I mean  a LOT.
I bet quite a few survivalist/militia/anti-gov/bitcoin loving types in the US are already working on custom .45acp reloads just for him.

I hope he will not get wacked for stupid chips.  

September is around the corner.  Bitfury is shipping, BFL is shipping quite a bit.  Those Avalons  might not be worth $1600 in few weeks.

Yep, well said. I don't give a shit anymore. I just want him to refund the 69 BTC I sent him/them, and they can fuck off. Not keeping your word is a sign of having a lowly character (ie lack of) and I don't care what excuses he comes up with.

卑微的人的性格
Bēiwéi de rén dì xìnggé

There are some crazy mofos out there and hopefully he doesn't get his ass shot for some stupid chips.

So Yifu, hurry with the refunds, I got other manufacturers that want/deserve my business more.

legendary
August 28, 2013, 08:20:41 PM
August 28, 2013, 01:59:45 PM
Bogart, looks like he is out $10,0000+; however his trade-ins appear to have been added to the store.  Mine were never added to my store account.  NOT COOL.

Does it matter that his order is in the store?  That store might disappear tomorrow "due to technical problems" of course.
Or sit in the "store" until his domain expires.

You should be glad your order was not added to the "store".  You only lost 2K, not ~10K like others.

I think its very likely Bogart and others who have had their trade-ins added will actually get Avalons at some point in time.

On the other-hand since my order was not put in store...I have doubts.
August 28, 2013, 01:40:37 PM
well it looks like I am out $2000 in trade-in assets.

Bogart, looks like he is out $10,0000+; however his trade-ins appear to have been added to the store.  Mine were never added to my store account.  NOT COOL.
yxt
legendary
Activity: 3528
Merit: 1116
August 28, 2013, 01:25:14 PM
Anyone else here that actually paid them?

Paid 87 BTC for 5 units 12-July.  No contact or change in store order status since.

Ouch.  Considering ASICMiner selling 13GH/s for BTC3.5 or BTC0.27/GH/s,
these "trade-ins" are priced now like ASICMiner hardware  Angry

Except of course, ASICMiner would deliver their hardware within 3-4 days.

with warranty Wink
legendary
August 28, 2013, 12:47:02 AM
waiting Yifu come here saying we are getting second gen unites for each tradein fpga sent.

rofl..keep dreaming  Cheesy
legendary
August 28, 2013, 12:46:34 AM

Paid 87 BTC for 5 units 12-July.  No contact or change in store order status since.

Damn, looks like you've been screwed over even more than me Sad
legendary
Activity: 966
August 28, 2013, 12:28:35 AM

legendary
Activity: 1064
August 28, 2013, 12:27:13 AM
waiting Yifu come here saying we are getting second gen unites for each tradein fpga sent.
legendary
August 15, 2013, 03:08:46 AM
I agree. But if they can't even reply to our support tickets what makes you think they will even get around to giving us a refund or return our FPGA boards. Has everyone that requested a batch3 refund received their funds back? Last I heard they were slow to process batch 3 refunds too.

On a side note, you can't buy bitfury h-boards for August delivery anymore but you're still better off buying even Oct delivery units than waiting for our trade-in units to arrive.

I don't know what he will do.  This guy is an enigma.  I think he is way over his head with customer issues, so he does not want to deal with all the requests which I'm sure he calls "all BS".  He does not seem like a guy who wants to be in business.

I got two bitfury August delivery kits orders which I'm planning to fill up with H-boards in October/November.

As for Avalons, they are less attractive with every passing day. I guess for $1600, they might hold value for few more months.

Batch #3 and chips guys got the biggest shaft from this guy.  We lost boards, few coins in mining which is relatively small loss.
Well, you probably lost a bit more since you paid this guy BTC16-17/board.
legendary
August 28, 2013, 12:20:05 AM
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
August 26, 2013, 06:55:31 PM
Yeah as much as it pains me to say this I think we're never going to see the trade-in units, and if we do it will be at a point where they'll be worthless.

AVALON Scam Accusation thread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/avalon-scam-accusation-thread-258829
legendary
August 15, 2013, 02:13:36 AM
Hey, at least you didn't actually pay them yet!

I guess they're going to wait and ship them when they know these miners will never reach ROI.

Either they mine the units or don't have any.

If they don't process these trade-ins soon, for $1500 you can get 3 H-boards from bitfury which
would give you 75GH/s and pull less power than a bulky Avalon box. 
The M-boards are expandable to 400 GH/s.

The question of course is: will bitfury ship their kits in August, if they do, I think we should all ask for refund/return of boards and go with bitfury instead.

Pages:
Jump to: