Pages:
Author

Topic: Avalon is (unfortunately) a scam. Here is why. - page 7. (Read 37929 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Your response "stinks", as coming from an insecure person "breathing" lies...

This is precisely why most people running bitcoin businesses or writing bitcoin software think the forum is a ghetto.

Back to ignore, you.

To bad the people running bitcoin businesses are all scammers. Look at bitcoinasic.net.... Who would have thought Tom to be a scammer? What a shame.

The community may talk down on "businesses", but with good reason.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012
Beyond Imagination
I believe it is not a scam, but there are much more besides a working product, I think BFL feels like a well established business, while avalon feels the opposite, especially the custom service
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
LTC
I thought it was an interesting (and strangely slow paced).

I have never actually seen Star Wars. I don't even have a clue from what movie in the trilogy it is. I should go watch that movie someday.

I don't know which movie either, but I would remember the scene anytime..
Activity: 126
If I don't hear from their lawyer within 24 hours, then what I stated above is indeed fact.
President Obama is a shape shifting lizard from Mars. If I don't hear from the Secret Service within 24 hours, then what I stated above is indeed fact. P.S. It doesn't count if the Secret Service contacts me about Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
In china they don't sue you.
They simply send someone to visit you. They are more practical.

No problem here. They'll have my address. We keep the doors unlocked. There are no guns in this home. There'll more than welcome to come by unannounced, but with a courtesy call, I'll make sure to have tea ready.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003
You want to tell them to piss off, don't you?  The hate is swelling in you now.  Take your keyboard weapon.  Use it.  They are unarmed.  Strike them down with it.  Give in to your anger.  With each passing moment, you make yourself more like me...

Indeed.

I suggest BitSyncom you turn away from becoming an Inaba. I understand that customer service is like washing a backed up toilet. (only worse since you have to deal with talking turds)

Just give the facts and hide the anger as it looks bad and puts you on par with Inaba. Let your success do the talking and walking for you.

Its a joke:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RFvAeSJgjc
I thought it was an interesting (and strangely slow paced).

I have never actually seen Star Wars. I don't even have a clue from what movie in the trilogy it is. I should go watch that movie someday.
Activity: 336
I'm going to push the envelop here.

In my mind, all the evidence to date points to Avalon not delivery as promised. Therefore, I openly invite Team Avalon to sue me. Simply have your lawyer contact me (PM/email). I will then provide them my real name, address, etc., so that they can properly serve me papers.

To make the libel suit official--Avalon is a scam!

If I don't hear from their lawyer within 24 hours, then what I stated above is indeed fact.

By 3:00 CST tomorrow, I will report back here to state that either I have been contacted by their lawyers, or no-joy. If I'm not contacted, then the age-old adage "buyer beware" is in force, and anybody purchasing Batch #2 are ____________ (refrained from completely the sentence, though the last word can easily be surmised).

~Bruno K~

PS: Somebody quote me. I am not drunk and this account has not been hacked, which can be verified by the admins of this forum if proof is needed.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
In china they don't sue you.
They simply send someone to visit you. They are more practical.
Activity: 434

In my mind, all the evidence to date points to Avalon not delivery as promised. Therefore, I openly invite Team Avalon to sue me. Simply have your lawyer contact me (PM/email). I will then provide them my real name, address, etc., so that they can properly serve me papers.

By 3:00 CST tomorrow, I will report back here to state that either I have been contacted by their lawyers, or no-joy. If I'm not contacted, then the age-old adage "buyer beware" is in force, and anybody purchasing Batch #2 are ____________ (refrained from completely the sentence, though the last word can easily be surmised).

~Bruno K~

PS: Somebody quote me. I am not drunk and this account has not been hacked, which can be verified by the admins of this forum if proof is needed.

Drunken haxxor. Tongue
legendary

~Bruno K~

Activity: 126
Who cares when BFL shipped?
What interests me alone is, when you sent my boxes
I won't speak to the rest, but this actually makes sense to me: If they release details about what exact components they're missing and post detailed photos of the boards they might risk
- A competitor cutting down the time to shipping, thus depriving Avalon's own customers of some days of profitable mining.
- A competitor, or antoher enterprising saboteur with deep pockets could vacuum the market for the exact components that Avalon need.

The first isn't much of an issue by this point, I think - BFL seem to far along in their development to do a redesign - but based on what we know about the most unscrupulous competitors, or even some groups of miners, I wouldn't put it past them to try to slow down Avalon's batch 2 by increasing demand for components. I think that would be an effort in vain - I don't think any mining groups have that much money - but stranger things have happened in Bitcoin.
Activity: 163
Amazing how shipping deadlines of their own making seem to bring out the true colors of these vaporware vendors. Hey thanks at least for dropping the phony professionalism BitSyncom.

I'm just a human being.

THEN USE YOUR OPPOSABLE THUMBS TO SEND AT LEAST JEFF A TRACKING NUMBER.

If you do this, Jeff will almost surely confirm and 90% of this will go away.

Next excuse up from Avalon/BitSyncom 'Hmm.. must have been lost in the mail .. Sorry about that'

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
3. Let me explain something to you, and everyone else here, all of the evidence, short from a review from a trustworthy third-party can be faked. I rest easy thinking Jeff and Bitcoin Foundation is a good choice.

The only thing I don't understand is why you've only "shipped" 2 units. This has come around a number of times already..1 to Jeff, and 1 to the Foundation. What about the other 298? Why not just update some of the preorders with tracking numbers if they shipped? If everything has gone as planned, then there shouldn't have been just two units leaving your facility to begin with...it should have been dozens, all with tracking numbers. Nobody would give two fucks if they had a tracking number and found out their order was stuck in customs...

Believe it or not, that little bit of information would have negated the need for multiple threads calling you a scammer...Why is this so hard for you to understand?

legendary
Amazing how shipping deadlines of their own making seem to bring out the true colors of these vaporware vendors. Hey thanks at least for dropping the phony professionalism BitSyncom.

I'm just a human being.

p.s.

Since people are suggesting I get removed for potential scam, can I report people for slander also?

Its libel: Libel is defined as defamation by written or printed words, pictures, or in any form other than by spoken words or gestures.
Activity: 406
LTC
You want to tell them to piss off, don't you?  The hate is swelling in you now.  Take your keyboard weapon.  Use it.  They are unarmed.  Strike them down with it.  Give in to your anger.  With each passing moment, you make yourself more like me...

Indeed.

I suggest BitSyncom you turn away from becoming an Inaba. I understand that customer service is like washing a backed up toilet. (only worse since you have to deal with talking turds)

Just give the facts and hide the anger as it looks bad and puts you on par with Inaba. Let your success do the talking and walking for you.

Its a joke:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RFvAeSJgjc
legendary

I'm just a human being.

p.s.

Since people are suggesting I get removed for potential scam, can I report people for slander also?
By all means, fire away. Make sure to hit Inaba for once! (Half joking...no, wait, I am serious.)

I'm just a human being.

THEN USE YOUR OPPOSABLE THUMBS TO SEND AT LEAST JEFF A TRACKING NUMBER.

If you do this, Jeff will almost surely confirm and 90% of this will go away.
Activity: 336
Merit: 251
Avalon ASIC Team

I'm just a human being.

p.s.

legendary

Indeed.

Pages:
Jump to: