Author

Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners - page 630. (Read 700866 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
@kilo17
in the epools.txt not the start.bat if you are using the start.bat you may have better results using the epools.txt and un comment  the # after you edit your line for what pool etc . i have Claymore 5.1 working with Awesome miner with no issue but had to use the epools.txt file and edited the start.bat file to show

Code:
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0

EthDcrMiner64.exe

for  Linux it's the start.bash use this

Code:
export GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR="0"
export GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE="100"
export GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS="1"
export GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT="100"
export GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT="100"

./ethdcrminer64

Code:
CD\Claymore for windows 
 EthDcrMiner64.exe or EthDcrMiner64
at CMD.

for linux some thing like this @ a SSH prompt.  

Code:
screen bash
cd /home/Claymore
./start.bash

or to what ever you left the folder as, it works in windows or Linux.  

not sure thu if that's your issue but it looks like  you might be using the bat or Sh file set up wrong . again I'm not sure if this is your issue but it sounds like it might be..!!

I 'm waiting for AMD to offer better support for ubuntu 16 were it work like it does with ubuntu 15 or lower the drivers for ubuntu 16 and amd are still hard to set up just right , so I'm gonna use win 10 for now .

and  EthOS is giving us all a lot of BS now no idea why . Sad.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
aka "whocares"
How would I go about installing the custom Sgminer?  Do I need to log in to each computer and download and install or can I do that through AwesomeMiner?

I am not sure what is different in the SgMiner fork for LBRY Tokens and wonder if I can mine it with the regular version of Sgminer
If you are using custom mining software that is not listed in Awesome Miner, you do need to download and install it on each computer.
However I can add this as an item on the feature list for future versions of Awesome Miner. It would be nice if you could push custom software to each Remote instance.

I am now switching to Managed Miners using Claymore's.  It is not working but I looked at the screen on the Managed machine as it launches the miner and it says the wallet is invalid.  I double checked and it does not work.  I launched claymore's from the same machine manually and it worked with the default conf file but there seems to be an issue with the way the data is formatted in AwesomeMiner.  Here is a screenshot of it launching with AwesomeMiner (took a video and then screen captured because it is only on the screen for a second.
I assume you have added your pool in Awesome Miner as a Pool. In the Pool settings (Options dialog -> Pools, then select your pool and click Edit), you can define "Wallet Address". Have you specified a value here?

I have added the wallet address and filled in the other options and it is still does not function with ethpool or etherminer.  It does however work with Nanopool.  If there is a work around please advise.  Thanks
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1084
was wondering if you were going to add support for sia mining with claymores newest release. thanks and keep up the good work love your application
Yes, I'm looking at adding support for Claymore's miner v5.1 with Siacoin. It will be available in next release Awesome Miner that hopefully will be released within a week.
legendary
How would I go about installing the custom Sgminer?  Do I need to log in to each computer and download and install or can I do that through AwesomeMiner?

I am not sure what is different in the SgMiner fork for LBRY Tokens and wonder if I can mine it with the regular version of Sgminer
If you are using custom mining software that is not listed in Awesome Miner, you do need to download and install it on each computer.
However I can add this as an item on the feature list for future versions of Awesome Miner. It would be nice if you could push custom software to each Remote instance.

I am now switching to Managed Miners using Claymore's.  It is not working but I looked at the screen on the Managed machine as it launches the miner and it says the wallet is invalid.  I double checked and it does not work.  I launched claymore's from the same machine manually and it worked with the default conf file but there seems to be an issue with the way the data is formatted in AwesomeMiner.  Here is a screenshot of it launching with AwesomeMiner (took a video and then screen captured because it is only on the screen for a second.
I assume you have added your pool in Awesome Miner as a Pool. In the Pool settings (Options dialog -> Pools, then select your pool and click Edit), you can define "Wallet Address". Have you specified a value here?
legendary
aka "whocares"
Patrike
I am now switching to Managed Miners using Claymore's.  It is not working but I looked at the screen on the Managed machine as it launches the miner and it says the wallet is invalid.  I double checked and it does not work.  I launched claymore's from the same machine manually and it worked with the default conf file but there seems to be an issue with the way the data is formatted in AwesomeMiner.  Here is a screenshot of it launching with AwesomeMiner (took a video and then screen captured because it is only on the screen for a second.

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
was wondering if you were going to add support for sia mining with claymores newest release. thanks and keep up the good work love your application
legendary
aka "whocares"
OP. honestly speaking. what will be the effect in my computer of your mining software? will it harm my gpu since it will function hard.. im just worried because i bought my desk @ 4400$. thanks

The software is not what causes the problems, it is the Mining Software like CgMiner, Sgminer etc.  AwesomeMiner controls the mining software.

I have close to $100,000 invested in mining equipment (a big expensive computer of sorts-lol)- and run it 24/7. 
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BlockChainBroker - The Real Estate Exchange
OP. honestly speaking. what will be the effect in my computer of your mining software? will it harm my gpu since it will function hard.. im just worried because i bought my desk @ 4400$. thanks
legendary
aka "whocares"
Thanks for the reply.

Thanks
legendary
I bought a subscription for 80-100 rigs (cannot remember) for BTC miners and love AwesomeMiner.  I am now mining Eth and have 40+ rigs all running EthOS.

I have had a disagreement with the EthOS guys and saw you support Claymore's.  I am in the process of making an ssd to duplicate with all the necessaries to get 40 rigs running with AwesomeMiner.  I have installed the Remote Agent but have a couple of questions I could not find the answers for:

1- Do I need to have the Remote Agent or Service configured for the rigs? I think it is the Agent but do not want to make 40 copies and then need to change each one individually -lol

2- Is it possible to Use the latest SgMiner Forks through the Remote Agent.  I am asking in regards to LBRY mining - it uses an Sgminer 5.4.0 fork.  Or do I need to install in directly on the mining rigs individually.

Lastly, I cannot remember the number of rigs I purchased a license for, I think it was 80-100 but might be 50.  Can you verify and let me know by PM -

I hope to get this rolling in the next 24 hours - I will be your biggest fan -

Thanks
Hi,

1) If you want to fully control the mining, you need to use the Managed Miner concept which requires the Remote Agent to be installed on all your rigs. An alternative would be to let Awesome Miner connect directly to the Claymore Ethereum Miner API on each computer, but that will not give you all features. You can find more information about Managed Miner and External Miner concepts here:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/minertypes.aspx

If you go for Managed Miner concept with Remote Agent, you only have to make sure that Remote Agent is running on all your computers used for mining. All configuration of pools and operations like change pool, start and stop the miner will be performed from a single computer where you run Awesome Miner. From Awesome Miner you can perform these operations on several computers running Remote Agent at once.

2) Awesome Miner can automatically download and install the standard version of Sgminer 5.4. You can point Awesome Miner to use a custom Sgminer version, but then you need it do that for all miners.
legendary
aka "whocares"
I loved using it with my BTC miners and hope it works as well with my GPU rigs  Wink
legendary
aka "whocares"
I bought a subscription for 80-100 rigs (cannot remember) for BTC miners and love AwesomeMiner.  I am now mining Eth and have 40+ rigs all running EthOS.

I have had a disagreement with the EthOS guys and saw you support Claymore's.  I am in the process of making an ssd to duplicate with all the necessaries to get 40 rigs running with AwesomeMiner.  I have installed the Remote Agent but have a couple of questions I could not find the answers for:

1- Do I need to have the Remote Agent or Service configured for the rigs? I think it is the Agent but do not want to make 40 copies and then need to change each one individually -lol

2- Is it possible to Use the latest SgMiner Forks through the Remote Agent.  I am asking in regards to LBRY mining - it uses an Sgminer 5.4.0 fork.  Or do I need to install in directly on the mining rigs individually.

Lastly, I cannot remember the number of rigs I purchased a license for, I think it was 80-100 but might be 50.  Can you verify and let me know by PM -

I hope to get this rolling in the next 24 hours - I will be your biggest fan -

Thanks
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Mining away one KWh at a time
I tried to use 3 miners with it and it always changes their worker names to the same name
am I missing something or is it a limitation to the free version?
That should work. The only exception might be Claymore's Ethereum miner that doesn't support reporting worker name.
What mining software did you use in Awesome Miner and did you have the same pool added several times, with only different worker names?
its the last build release for the s5
no i didnt have multiple copies of the same pool i'll try that thanks
Can you please send me the API report for your miner where you experience this problem? Select the miner and click the "View Details..." button on the right hand side. Click the "Generate API Report" and send me the output by e-mail. Thanks!
yeah i will do that, in a bit though as when i launch the program sets my second miner to one of my alternate pools, i have to apply and save  in the web interface to change it back after shutting off the awesome miner first
I can add an additional pool for its settings and associate that miner to it to prevent it right ?
legendary
I tried to use 3 miners with it and it always changes their worker names to the same name
That should work. The only exception might be Claymore's Ethereum miner that doesn't support reporting worker name.
What mining software did you use in Awesome Miner and did you have the same pool added several times, with only different worker names?
Can you please send me the API report for your miner where you experience this problem? Select the miner and click the "View Details..." button on the right hand side. Click the "Generate API Report" and send me the output by e-mail. Thanks!
legendary
Awesome Miner Version 1.7.1 has been released:
- Updated to use Claymore's Dual Ethereum + Decred Miner v4.7
- Improved stability of Ethereum API parsing and process restart
- Report all temperatures in the Device list for Antminer S7
- NiceHash profitability for SHA-256 corrected
- New setting in Options dialog to enable detection of new versions of Awesome Miner
legendary
legendary
HI Patrike,
Any News on remote monitoring for remote locations with dynamic IP ( maybe NO-IP or Dyn dns or something...)
Without Hamachi?
I have 4 rigs on remote location that i find hard to access via TeamViewer every time i need to check on them, and pool statistic is late and not 100% correct at all times Smiley

Thanks
Hi,
Without Hamachi it will be a bit difficult, you probably need to do some router configuration as described on the web site:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/remotenetworks.aspx
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
HI Patrike,
Any News on remote monitoring for remote locations with dynamic IP ( maybe NO-IP or Dyn dns or something...)
Without Hamachi?
I have 4 rigs on remote location that i find hard to access via TeamViewer every time i need to check on them, and pool statistic is late and not 100% correct at all times Smiley

Thanks
Jump to: