Author

Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners - page 633. (Read 700866 times)

k3x
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I've been using paid version of awesome miner for about a week. I've really liked it.

all #1 post look like is a newbie try to sell some software so it make sense,

gui suck ass even theres no uptime or any critical infomation shown atm
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
I've been using paid version of awesome miner for about a week. I've really liked it.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
ethminer.exe doesn't work with awesome miners yet ?

i get it to work then it shuts down after may be 10 seconds .

not asking to add it over time it maybe im sure just making sure it doesn't work and if it does work were do i look for a set up for it.

it's the truth it's a great product a year ago i think i tried it it wasn't that great .I  give credit were it is due.  i hope this one doesn't fall by the way side like  CGWatcher and CGRemote

that would be your only completion now if it had lasted it was the only other paid for program that worked like this  and it did as long it was kept up to date but it cost to much that might have been it's down fall . it also did a lot more then Awesome but this is a very nice thing if it keeps going strong it's worth it I see this as being = to or better at a much better cost ..
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1084
Man this is awesome like the name says , i tried the free version i think a year ago wasn't  really impressed then so i gave it another try a few days , I was sold to the point i bought the PRO version for now .

it needs  more features added or tweaked but it is awesome or more then i really thought .
Thanks for the nice feedback.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Man this is awesome like the name says , i tried the free version i think a year ago wasn't  really impressed then so i gave it another try a few days , I was sold to the point i bought the PRO version for now .

it needs  more features added or tweaked but it is awesome or more then i really thought .

Don't let this turn into another CGWatcher and CGRemote type software .that was a really good one but it cost to much per year etc i like how this is a one time per unlock, buy , i plan to buy the next tier up to  Prem in time but for now i don't need it .

Cya

legendary
I purchased the professional edition today. I have 20 bitcoin miners on the same pool, and it says I can only monitor 10? Am I doing something wrong?

According to web site, Professional allows 10 and Premium allows 20.
That's correct. It's also possible to upgrade from Professional to Premium (or any other edition) once you need more miners.
Activity: 41
I purchased the professional edition today. I have 20 bitcoin miners on the same pool, and it says I can only monitor 10? Am I doing something wrong?

According to web site, Professional allows 10 and Premium allows 20.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Please support Ethminer and Dagger-Hashimoto algo in next updates. Would like to see this happen to have more types of crypto support.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1003
On adding miners... how do I get past Cgminer to add ccminer please?

Thx Smiley
EDIT: Right now I'm trying to add nicehash and 2 multipools. Undecided

Hi,
Ccminer doesn't provide any good API's that can be used by Awesome Miner to do monitoring. This is the reason why Cgminer support is much better.

However, you can still add a Managed Miner of type Ccminer in Awesome Miner and get some features.
When adding a new miner, in the "Software" list you simply select Ccminer instead of Cgminer.
Ok thank you Smiley
But now ccminer has API.....but any good? ... maybe.
Thx   Back to the introductions page ... see if I can get it working. Wink

EDIT: ccminer does now on API.
legendary

Thx Smiley

Hi,
Ccminer doesn't provide any good API's that can be used by Awesome Miner to do monitoring. This is the reason why Cgminer support is much better.

However, you can still add a Managed Miner of type Ccminer in Awesome Miner and get some features.
When adding a new miner, in the "Software" list you simply select Ccminer instead of Cgminer.
legendary

Thx Smiley
legendary
I have to give this a try...  Smiley
Activity: 38
wow, much easier than tracking each miner individually
legendary
So far I am liking the software, there are a couple of small glitches and a couple of small things that could be changed to make it better.  Overall I am very happy with AwesomeMiner.
Many thanks for the feedback!
If you want, you can send me information about things you would like to see improved.
legendary
Activity: 980
aka "whocares"
So far I am liking the software, there are a couple of small glitches and a couple of small things that could be changed to make it better.  Overall I am very happy with AwesomeMiner.
legendary
Can't even download this. "the signature of this file is corrupt or invalid"
Awesome Miner uses a digital signature, and with the latest Windows Updates from Microsoft, these signatures had to be updated as well.
Can you please check out the new version (v1.5.1) of Awesome Miner on the web site and see if it works better:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/download.aspx

If it doesn't work with the new MSI installer, you will have to check if you have an outdated security software running on your computer that doesn't allow a standard digitally signed MSI file to execute.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Can't even download this. "the signature of this file is corrupt or invalid"
legendary
Activity: 980
aka "whocares"
The software looks good.  I have 2 requests/issues.  First I would love to buy a stripped down version for BTC mining only, obviously at a lower price point.  Secondly, I wish the the options to purchase were different.  Obviously the jump from 40 to 200 is to get more money from the large farms but some people have a lot of little miners and $600 is priced a little high. 

I know I would buy it in a minute if I could get a license for 100 miners for BTC only +/- scripting with a price point of about $200. 

Overall it looks great.
Thanks for the feedback.

Pricing is always a difficult topic. What is important to remember is that 100 miners can also be a much larger investment - for example if you buy 100 Antminer S7 you will have to pay $94000 for the hardware. An Awesome Miner license to monitor them (up to 200 miners actually) has a price point of $600. In this scenario to software cost is a very small part of the entire investment.

Having said that, I fully understand your point about the case when you have many smaller miners, where the number of them also are closer to 40 than to 200. It's technically possible for me to provide a license with a 100 miner limit, so we should be able to find a better solution for your setup. Can you please contact me by e-mail? Thanks!

PM sent, will send an email later.  Thanks
legendary
The software looks good.  I have 2 requests/issues.  First I would love to buy a stripped down version for BTC mining only, obviously at a lower price point.  Secondly, I wish the the options to purchase were different.  Obviously the jump from 40 to 200 is to get more money from the large farms but some people have a lot of little miners and $600 is priced a little high. 

I know I would buy it in a minute if I could get a license for 100 miners for BTC only +/- scripting with a price point of about $200. 

Overall it looks great.
Thanks for the feedback.

Pricing is always a difficult topic. What is important to remember is that 100 miners can also be a much larger investment - for example if you buy 100 Antminer S7 you will have to pay $94000 for the hardware. An Awesome Miner license to monitor them (up to 200 miners actually) has a price point of $600. In this scenario to software cost is a very small part of the entire investment.

Having said that, I fully understand your point about the case when you have many smaller miners, where the number of them also are closer to 40 than to 200. It's technically possible for me to provide a license with a 100 miner limit, so we should be able to find a better solution for your setup. Can you please contact me by e-mail? Thanks!
Jump to: