Author

Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners - page 634. (Read 700570 times)

legendary
Activity: 3262
Merit: 1080
Version 1.4 has just been released with these changes:

- Added SSH actions for the rules, making it possible to send SSH commands to an external miner.
- Use Sgminer 5.2.1
- Coin visibility can be configured in the Options dialog, where coins of no interest can be hidden.
- Cleanup of discontinued online services.
- Offline Detection rule corrected to not trigger incorrectly
- Detect .NET 4.6 correctly on Windows 7

Happy mining during 2016  Smiley
Activity: 41
Merit: 0

For the local currency, there is already a feature for this in Awesome Miner Options dialog, Coins section. Can you please try to set Display currency to custom and defined a name and value (compared to USD).

Thanks, that worked.

Looking forward to the new release.
legendary

The correction for this problem will also be included in next release of Awesome Miner.

Please continue reporting issues and provide suggestions for future releases. Happy mining!

Hope the issue mentioned here can be fixed in the next version.

Other ideas -
It would be nice to be able to choose what algorithms are displayed in Online Services (i.e. hide uninteresting ones)
An option for the home user with 4 or less miners to have C# scripting without upgrading to Premium edition (maybe $40 price point)
auto update of balance
choice of local currency for balance
choice of local currency for power cost
ability to hide coins of no interest
ability to disable worker name suffix in pool configuration

Keep up the good work, I really like the program.

Thanks for all comments - I will look into the issue you linked to as well.

For the local currency, there is already a feature for this in Awesome Miner Options dialog, Coins section. Can you please try to set Display currency to custom and defined a name and value (compared to USD).

I will add the posibility to hide coins in next release already. For the other suggestions I will consider them for future releases. Many thanks for your feedback.
legendary
Yap that is true i got a email that fixed my problems! keep up the great work! some mobile aplication?
Thanks for the feedback. There are currently no plans for mobile applications, but Awesome Miner has a built-in Web feature, where you can access the most common features from a web browser. The Web also works fine on mobile devices. See this page for more information:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/web.aspx

The correction for this problem will also be included in next release of Awesome Miner.

Please continue reporting issues and provide suggestions for future releases. Happy mining!

Hope the issue mentioned here can be fixed in the next version.

Other ideas -
It would be nice to be able to choose what algorithms are displayed in Online Services (i.e. hide uninteresting ones)
An option for the home user with 4 or less miners to have C# scripting without upgrading to Premium edition (maybe $40 price point)
auto update of balance
choice of local currency for balance
choice of local currency for power cost
ability to hide coins of no interest
ability to disable worker name suffix in pool configuration

Keep up the good work, I really like the program.
legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1001
Don`t invest more than you can afford to lose
Hi,
It's true that I've not been active on Bitcointalk for some time because of the lower interest in mining and mining software in the community. Since the beginning of the month, mining is getting more popular again and I can see an increasing interest in Awesome Miner based on all e-mail messages I'm receiving.

Even if this thread has been silent for a while, there have been many active e-mail conversations, to ensure that Awesome Miner users get support. Now when mining is getting more popular again, I will also be more active in this thread.

I just ordered this app for 40$ license... no suport yet and i am getting some "miner offline" status notification but my miners are online.

Any help on this?

Just disable the notification for offline detection under Options - Rules and don't expect any support from author on here.

Ok.. i bought the license for this shit with notification email Smiley
This is a topic we have been discussing by e-mail the last week, and thanks to the log file you provided, I was able to find the problem with the Offline notifications. I've sent you yet another message, this time with instructions how to apply the patch for this issue.

Yap that is true i got a email that fixed my problems! keep up the great work! some mobile aplication?
legendary
Hi,
It's true that I've not been active on Bitcointalk for some time because of the lower interest in mining and mining software in the community. Since the beginning of the month, mining is getting more popular again and I can see an increasing interest in Awesome Miner based on all e-mail messages I'm receiving.

Even if this thread has been silent for a while, there have been many active e-mail conversations, to ensure that Awesome Miner users get support. Now when mining is getting more popular again, I will also be more active in this thread.

I just ordered this app for 40$ license... no suport yet and i am getting some "miner offline" status notification but my miners are online.

Any help on this?

Just disable the notification for offline detection under Options - Rules and don't expect any support from author on here.

This is a topic we have been discussing by e-mail the last week, and thanks to the log file you provided, I was able to find the problem with the Offline notifications. I've sent you yet another message, this time with instructions how to apply the patch for this issue.

legendary

Any help on this?

Any help on this?

legendary

Any help on this?
I tried Awesome Miner last week and liked it so purchased a license.

I have one problem though with Pool Groups.

I'm trying to add 3 pools (already configured and working) and want the top priority to be solo.cpkool then fall back to tbdice and nicehash in that order.

http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae5/alphanettech/1_zps838hsxca.jpg

But when I switch to that group the order is not the same

http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae5/alphanettech/2_zpsenkpw9mk.jpg

Now nicehash is at priority 0.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Hello!

Yesterday bought Awesome Miner Professional edition. Registration key on email does not come.   Sad

Hmmm..... I sent bitcoin --- "unconfirmed transaction"  Sad

All OK It was a long walk transaction
Activity: 5
So I am new to this and I know that with an nVidia GPU I need to use a CUDAminer to mine these coins, but when I go into the miner's properties and try to change the software, CCminer is faded out. Is that still because it is in a beta phase, or do I not have an advanced enough version of Awesome Miner?
legendary
Version 1.3.3 has been released, and brings a few new features requested by users:
- Added custom prefix separator configuration for pools
- Sort list of miners by name or state
- Export/Import feature adds support for External Miners
- Show total hash rate in web interface
legendary
Version 1.3.2 has been released.

This release adds support for the latest sgminer with Qubit and WhirlpoolX algorithms. The profit switcher has also been updated to use these new algorithms.
legendary
I was very interested in this software until I found out it is in a crippled state until you pay for it. Why not do what most companies do these days and give a free trial for 30 days, or even 14 days then cripple it? So we can see if it works with everything. I couldn't even add my SP10 because I couldn't find a field to enter the user/pw. Does it even support remote miners via http? It is very sharp looking and informative. Right now I'm using M's Miner Monitor which has been working good.
Hi,

There are mainly three feature that isn't included in the free version; notifications, built-in web and c# scripting. There is also a limit on the number of miners you can add of course. The idea was to include almost everything in the free version, to let users try out most parts of the applications.

I fully understand that sometimes you want to try out everything. I do get these requests, and I have been given away temporary registration codes (that can be revoked later) to users to make it possible from them to try all features and add many more miners. Please contact me by e-mail I can provide you with a temporary registration code that you can use to test everything.

I know that there are users with SP10 miners that uses Awesome Miner. I'm not fully sure if I understood your question about remote miners via HTTP. What Awesome Miner is doing is to connect to the Cgminer API of the miner, typically running on port 4028 (that is not HTTP). Are you adding your SP10 miner as an External Miner is Awesome Miner?
legendary
Hello patrike, can you add Yaamp qubit algo in awesome profit switcher ?
Hi,
I will add support for that in next release. Thanks for the suggestion.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Personal text my ass....
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Hello patrike, can you add Yaamp qubit algo in awesome profit switcher ?
legendary
I do have another question. I only have need of the standard edition atm but may increase the number of miners i run in the near future. Can the program be upgraded for a cost difference or does the next edition need to be purchased in full?

Also, in user defined coins, can it pull current coin stats from coinwarz with api?
It's fully possible to upgrade between the editions, and only paying for the price difference.

Awesome Miner can connect to different coin statistics providers, including CoinWarz. If you select CoinWarz for statistics, all coins listed on CoinWarz will be made available in Awesome Miner automatically, so you don't have to add it manually.
Jump to: