Author

Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners - page 637. (Read 700570 times)

Activity: 805
Merit: 250
I'm at a lost here.

i got mrr setup with a priority 0, all the other pool are at 1 ( profit switching pool and i added mrr )
now on my setup for my x-algo  rigs, it all works fine. but for my scrypt rigs ( running grdseed-black with bfgminer 4.10 )
evertime i look, Awesome Miner  disabled (disabled in black writing, not dead in red ) my mrr pool, ( mrr is alive and i have 3 failover pools in there ) and i have to either re-enable it or restart the miner.
what gives .? i might have to run those suckers in MinerControl or their crappy chinease Rasb PI UI until i can figure out the problem, all other pools run fine and swithches base on profit.

please let me know.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
What about cryptonight,did you contact miner developers (claymore,kachur) to monitor monero through your software?
legendary
Activity: 3262
Merit: 1080
Is there any chance that NeoScrypt support will be added soon?
Yes!
I'm currently working on version 1.2, but most of the features are completed and a Beta-version (called 1.1.9) can be downloaded from here:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/betadownload.aspx

Sgminer 5.1 and NeoScrypt are included in the Beta-version as well.
legendary
Hey,
was wondering if you will be adding support for Neoscrypt from NiceHash
and also if you can add support for the Pool  = Hamsterpool
Hi,

I will look into adding NiceHash Neoscrypt to the profit switcher. I was also planning to add support for the latest Sgminer release "sgminer-5.1-dev-2014-11-07-win32". However, already with the current version of Awesome Miner, you should be able to select Sgminer in the Managed Miner properties, but define a custom path and point to the 5.1 version. Then you can go to the Algorithms section in the Options dialog and add the Sgminer kernel name for the Neoscrypt algorithm.

Anyone tried out Sgminer 5.1-dev yet, and have any comments about the stability?

It doesn't look like Hamsterpool provides and real-time profitability information via an API, which is required to be used in Awesome Miner for profit switchng.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Being able to support NiceHash NeoScrypt would be awesome!

Is there any chance that NeoScrypt support will be added soon?
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
Hey,
was wondering if you will be adding support for Neoscrypt from NiceHash
and also if you can add support for the Pool  = Hamsterpool

Regards

legendary
A guide how to setup KnC Titan miner API access to use with Awesome Miner:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/guide/titan.aspx
legendary
Ok,I agree with all you say but it is needed to give some examples how to setup remote locations.In help is only for local.I dont know which port need to be forwarded,is it 4028,or some other?Host settings in managed miner dont allow to set like 88.124.216.90:40222 and to forward 4028 to 40222.Do it like this, write to us how is set up in your network and your distance location,everybody with little brain than can set it for himself.That is easier than learn network protocols,networking,forwarding etc...Just like you have on site for local,do some examples over the internet.
Hi,

I've added the first version of a short guide how to make this kind of setups:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/remotenetworks.aspx
Ok,I agree with all you say but it is needed to give some examples how to setup remote locations.In help is only for local.I dont know which port need to be forwarded,is it 4028,or some other?Host settings in managed miner dont allow to set like 88.124.216.90:40222 and to forward 4028 to 40222.Do it like this, write to us how is set up in your network and your distance location,everybody with little brain than can set it for himself.That is easier than learn network protocols,networking,forwarding etc...Just like you have on site for local,do some examples over the internet.
legendary
Can someone write here step by step what is needed to do and how to connect awesome miner to remote locations with two or more gpu mining rigs?On site help is useless for this matter because those examples is for lan only.Someone here was do that with hamachi,but in win8 64bit ,hamachi have some issues with connecting and it is unclear how to setup api allow in config so that is working with hamachi.Also it is very unclear how to setup awesome miner web server and what is all what you need to do so it can be seen through internet,from browser on phone etc...
This is one excellent piece of software but help/manual for common people is USELESS,it is too narrow and it is too many things unclear without step by step manual.
Best example is what is managed miner?What do you mean when you say i can manage gpu rig from awesome miner interface?How?Is it mean if i can somehow (you dont say how) can connect to my distance location gpu rig that i dont need software on hard disk of that rig?If i need,how to setup, in awesome miner, path to sgminer on distance rig when all i have on that rig is small remote service without any option but "start with windows"Huh

PLEASE DO THE STEP BY STEP HOW TO DO THOSE MAIN THINGS WITH YOUR SOFTWARE
Hi,
Have you checked out the Help pages on the Awesome Miner website?
You will find getting started guides, explaination of what External Miners and Managed Miners are, when to use them, and how to add them. The guides explain how you add miners step by step using the wizards.

What might be a bit difficult is to setup connections between different networks, but the difficulty here is more related to networks and routers, not really in Awesome Miner itself.

If you already running Sgminer for your GPU mining rigs, I recommend you to start using the External Miner feature in Awesome Miner. The only information you need to provide in the Wizard for adding an External Miner is the IP address (and port) of the remote miner running Sgminer.

In order for the connection to actually work, we have two options:
1) Setup LogMeIn Hamachi that will create a local network between your different sites. Other members have already used this setup and described their experience earlier in this thread. There are also many articles on the web how to setup Hamachi, like: http://wiretuts.com/how-to-get-games-to-work-with-hamachi-on-windows-8/
2) Configure port forwarding in your routers on the remote site. I can give examples on how to do this if you want, but I will not be able to give an exact description of the steps, as it totally depends on what kind of router you are using. The difficulty here isn't really related to Awesome Miner itself, but more on the networking.
Can someone write here step by step what is needed to do and how to connect awesome miner to remote locations with two or more gpu mining rigs?On site help is useless for this matter because those examples is for lan only.Someone here was do that with hamachi,but in win8 64bit ,hamachi have some issues with connecting and it is unclear how to setup api allow in config so that is working with hamachi.Also it is very unclear how to setup awesome miner web server and what is all what you need to do so it can be seen through internet,from browser on phone etc...
This is one excellent piece of software but help/manual for common people is USELESS,it is too narrow and it is too many things unclear without step by step manual.
Best example is what is managed miner?What do you mean when you say i can manage gpu rig from awesome miner interface?How?Is it mean if i can somehow (you dont say how) can connect to my distance location gpu rig that i dont need software on hard disk of that rig?If i need,how to setup, in awesome miner, path to sgminer on distance rig when all i have on that rig is small remote service without any option but "start with windows"Huh

PLEASE DO THE STEP BY STEP HOW TO DO THOSE MAIN THINGS WITH YOUR SOFTWARE
legendary
Guys I was doing a little reading on this forum and i saw the tutorial about how to gain api acces to antminers etc.. well it can be much simpeler than the whole tutorial. just type behind the password  --api-listen --api-allow W:192.168.2.1,W:127.0.0.1 you do that on your (ant)miner and it will do everything awesomeminer tells him to...
This was a really nice way to solve the API configuration on Antminer.

patrike thanks for fixing the zeusminer api thingy...lol but before the fix it would report a lot more statistics from other pools then it does now. dont know if its the fix or if its the pools but on the same site it will report realtime coinstatistics for SHA256 and now not anymore for the scrypt miners.BTW KNCminers are working perfectly with awesomeminer! thumbs up!
is the api wrong or is there something with the program because it all the time doesnt recognize coins that are in the list and there are coins up in the coinlist where the diff is wrong and what its worth is wrong i use this program i even bought it but if i would know all these things in front i would never had bought it most of the time i do my coin switching my self.... i have waited a few updates now but i gonna  quit usin g this program as of today this program costed me a fortune on api costs and the program itself and then  not to speak over the money i missed by making the wrong coin....... patrike youre a nice guy but pls do something about it(i know u will).
best wishes and good luck with the program
Can you please send me some screenshots and the log file by e-mail, so I can get an understanding of exactly what information that isn't displayed correctly. I will of course work on correcting any issues.
Activity: 5
is the api wrong or is there something with the program because it all the time doesnt recognize coins that are in the list and there are coins up in the coinlist where the diff is wrong and what its worth is wrong i use this program i even bought it but if i would know all these things in front i would never had bought it most of the time i do my coin switching my self.... i have waited a few updates now but i gonna  quit usin g this program as of today this program costed me a fortune on api costs and the program itself and then  not to speak over the money i missed by making the wrong coin....... patrike youre a nice guy but pls do something about it(i know u will).
best wishes and good luck with the program
Activity: 5
Guys I was doing a little reading on this forum and i saw the tutorial about how to gain api acces to antminers etc.. well it can be much simpeler than the whole tutorial. just type behind the password  --api-listen --api-allow W:192.168.2.1,W:127.0.0.1 you do that on your (ant)miner and it will do everything awesomeminer tells him to... better late then never... patrike thanks for fixing the zeusminer api thingy...lol but before the fix it would report a lot more statistics from other pools then it does now. dont know if its the fix or if its the pools but on the same site it will report realtime coinstatistics for SHA256 and now not anymore for the scrypt miners.BTW KNCminers are working perfectly with awesomeminer! thumbs up!
legendary
Version 1.1.3 is now available and includes a few corrections for reported problems. Happy mining!
legendary
Is there anyway to use the Profit Switching with unmanaged miners??
Yes. Awesome Miner needs privileged API access to the miner in order to prioritize the pools, but it doesn't matter if it's a Managed Miner or an External Miner.

The profit switcher will work for those pools and coins where you can see profit information in Awesome Miner. It will not work for unknown coins (unless you manually enter its profitability) and it will not work for multi-pools that doesn't provide real-time profit statistics. Currently it's only TradeMyBit, NiceHash, Yaamp and LTCrabbit that provides this real-time information, that can be used for profit switching.
Activity: 36
I hope it works as good as it looks. Just the kind of thing I was looking for for my rigs.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
That's a nice piece of information to have now...

Is there anyway to use the Profit Switching with unmanaged miners??
legendary
When I go to the properties of the miner as you instruct, there isn't a button/link to any Options Dialog or Command Line section.

also, how do we as users add to the pools that are listed in the Online Services for the Profit Switching??
Hi,
Sorry if I wasn't clear about this, but the setting is only available for Managed Miners in Awesome Miner (see this link for more info), because this is the only case where Awesome Miner is responsible for starting cgminer.

If you run a stand-alone ASIC for example (Antminer S1 / S3 and similar), the cgminer software is started from that device, and in those cases you need to figure out how to modify the command line in the configuration file for that miner.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
When I go to the properties of the miner as you instruct, there isn't a button/link to any Options Dialog or Command Line section.

also, how do we as users add to the pools that are listed in the Online Services for the Profit Switching??
Jump to: